Wednesday, June 01, 2022

What is NAD+? 90,391 views Apr 29, 2021

What is NAD+? 90,391 viewsApr 29, 2021 2.2K DISLIKE SHARE DOWNLOAD THANKS CLIP SAVE Dr Matt & Dr Mike 334K subscribers In this video, Dr Mike explains what NAD+ and NADH is!?! 174 Comments rongmaw lin Add a comment... THELIFEOFPRICE THELIFEOFPRICE 9 months ago Been doing nad+ iv infusions a couple of times a month. Loved the breakdown you gave =D 19 conner rad conner rad 11 months ago I normally struggle with understanding chemistry, but you explained it in a way that was straightforward, but still easy to comprehend. I very much enjoyed this video. 17 Vivin Vincent Vivin Vincent 1 year ago doc showing his gains , vascularity and dropping knowledge bombs. cheers. 94 Адл Адл Адл Адл 1 month ago Mike, you are an absolutely amazing teacher! Please keep doing your job and we will support you! Dr Matt & Dr Mike Darkjestermayhem Darkjestermayhem 1 year ago New to the channel, thank you for making each and every one of your videos, they are well done, very informative and break down the subject matter in a very understandable, efficient and productive manner, my classmates and I are very grateful for your hard work and continued inspiration, the effort you put into your craft is very much appreciated and has helped to not only meet but to exceed our expectations, please keep up the great work Dr.😁 1 eloosivegem eloosivegem 7 months ago THANK YOU! I was struggling with the concept of NAD+ vs NADH but understood everything else in my materials. Thank you for breaking it down, you made it make sense!!! 3 Relissa D'Souza Relissa D'Souza 1 year ago Another amazing video!! Really love watching your lectures simply because of how you break down the concept and make it much more easier to grasp. Thank you sir! :) Kate Kate 1 year ago Phenomenal explanation! Wish I had this from an enthused professor about 12 years ago during my Microbio undergrad! 6 Stella Stella 1 month ago Hi Doc, I've seen some research on NAD+/NADH and the potential anti-aging benefits... could you comment on that? and also would it make a difference in whether you take NAD+ or NADH supplements? I also read in some journals that the NAD+/NADH ratio changes as we age but I'm not sure if there is enough research to support that... your input would very much be appreciated!!! 1 Srijanee Dhar Srijanee Dhar 9 months ago I have been struggling to understand the process , thank you so much. This video is outstanding. Dr Ashok Kumar MBBS Dr Ashok Kumar MBBS 2 months ago Excellent narration of complex topic in very easy manner ..respect🥰 2 Cab Abc Cab Abc 8 months ago Wow, you've cleared all my doubts Thank you 😊 3 Kara Langley Kara Langley 2 months ago Wow, finally understand why I’m getting energy from my NAD+ boosters. Living the fasting and NAD boosted life!! Love this video, thanks!!! 2 Brendan O Brendan O 2 months ago Outstanding lesson. Thank you. Katrina Johnson Katrina Johnson 2 months ago What the heck, how did i understand all that?! Thanks for the lesson Dr Mike. That was Brilliant 2 Dr Matt & Dr Mike Mudassar Hussain Mudassar Hussain 6 months ago You nailed it, bro. Thanks a lot, I understood it the first time in life. 1 Acoustic Motorbike Acoustic Motorbike 6 months ago That was so well explained and I still didn't grasp it completely. I understand the outline and will have to watch again. But great simple explanation. 1 yoe91 Rugby yoe91 Rugby 5 months ago Thanks for this. My virtual classes are in french, but this was easier to understand in english lol. Straight to the point. 1 BIOS:VR BIOS:VR 5 months ago Thank you for this video. It was incredibly helpful. شيماء صلاح شيماء صلاح شيماء صلاح شيماء صلاح 7 months ago The BEST explanation. Exactly what I wanted 2 Joe Silkwood Joe Silkwood 6 months ago This Guy has a gift of explaining things!! Jocelyn Joseph Jocelyn Joseph 6 months ago (edited) Thank you🌹.it's easier to understand when the marker and white board is used since we get time to see and grasp what is explained. 1 JOSHUA CORONA JOSHUA CORONA 10 months ago WOW! VERY TECHNICAL, BUT CLEARED TO UNDERSTAND 1 ここあ.丸かじり ここあ.丸かじり 6 months ago 生物の講義を聴きながらリスニング対策もできるという神授業 Tris Tris 1 year ago You explained it so well! Not even a person with PhD could do it like that! Thanks! 11 Zakir Zak Zakir Zak 1 year ago Thank you 🙏... very good explanation 1 danjbro danjbro 8 months ago (edited) Rewatching! 👀 Current graduate student that has had a 10 year gap between undergraduate and now - never hurts to brush up on the basics. And guns! 😆 1 Dr Matt & Dr Mike Amina Kaja Amina Kaja 7 months ago Wowza, loved this video and the great explanation! 😊 3 Cole Young Cole Young 4 months ago I’ve have never seen one of your videos, Nice job breaking it down. Thank You! Guthrie # 1 Guthrie # 1 4 months ago (edited) I took 260 mg of nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide and it was no placebo. Increased energy, mood, and focus all day long. I’m going to proceed with caution until more research is done on its tumorigenic potential and impact on sirtuens, but damn. I’m not going to name the manufacturer in case someone thinks I have a vested interest, but this stuff works. Obviously consult your doctor before taking any supplements. 3 Edward Bennett Edward Bennett 5 months ago Best explanation I’ve see yet 2 Drew Drew 1 year ago Excellent video! I take NAD+ as a supplement! According to many studies, it is likely to be beneficial in human longevity! 2 james2488 james2488 1 year ago I have no idea what any of that means, but it sounds important, so I’m glad it happens I suppose! 27 정만지 정만지 10 months ago Can human manufacture the NADH artificially in vitro? Could we eat NADH by the form of a pill? My son can't metabolize long chain fatty acid because of a lack of long-chain acyl-CoA dehydrogenase. 1 Eden Sun Eden Sun 1 month ago PERFECT explanation Deborah Davis Deborah Davis 10 months ago I am curious to know if all that energy is transformed into a manageable non-anxious energy or if it creates more anxious energy for a person that already has anxiety. I've tried a lot of therapies that just increase my anxious energy....although it gave me more energy. I couldn't handle the increased anxiety that came with it, so I stopped trying. This was very helpful information. Thank you. Travis Travis 6 months ago Wish I could find an IV clinic that does this! Hopefully the supplements are not just a waste of money. 2 Ali Al Attar Ali Al Attar 4 months ago hope you do more biochem vedios ,cz its really help 2 Puranjay Jadeja Puranjay Jadeja 3 months ago Hi Dr.Mike, wanted to know what finally happens to NADH, is it eliminated or recycled ? Brendan O Brendan O 2 months ago I have questions on increasing out nitrogen uptake. How may I submit my questions please? Ben B Ben B 1 year ago Excellent! Thank you 1 Hassan Malik Hassan Malik 5 months ago I have 3 weeks study carbs and i dont understand this until in found this video , thankssssss 🥳🥳 1 Jason Sasman Jason Sasman 8 months ago HOw did he make something so complex........seem so simple!?!? And his bicep gains is amazing! Well done Doc! 2 RA6162 RA6162 8 months ago (edited) It a DAM ! A reservoir of Proton (water) is made to travel down from high concentration (reservoir) down to a low concentration (below the dam), and in the process ATP is produced (Electricty from the turbine in case of a DAM using water) ! - Dr Mike you are a Genius ! 1 Dr Matt & Dr Mike P. Godwin P. Godwin 7 months ago Great info 💪🏼💪🏼 1 Barbie Cardenas Barbie Cardenas 10 months ago LOVE IT ;) you make me feel awesome thank you :) Andrew Bliss Andrew Bliss 7 months ago Supplements NAD, NR, NMN, NAD+, NADH…. all ultimately doing the same thing? Any of these the better choice? 2 BTS Niki BTS Niki 3 weeks ago Thank you so much! 1 Shamsul Shamsul 5 months ago It was so easy and amazing concept based, I wanna know why 1 proton not hogging its letting free? Tenbite Ermias Tenbite Ermias 3 days ago You explained briefly thanks MARTZ MARTZ 3 months ago i like to be those electrons.. be hugged.. just kidding. thanks for this lecture, its helping me understand more the processes involved in cellular respiration and more.. Tessa Cyclone Tessa Cyclone 2 weeks ago (edited) How do we first make NAD ? So that it's floating through the body as you said at 0:46 N02tradamus N02tradamus 11 months ago How does lactate connect in this chain? ecwilliams777 ecwilliams777 1 month ago This doctor actually looks like someone I would listen to about health. I look at most doctors and I'm like "nope, you look disgusting and very unhealthy. Not listening to anything you try and tell me" 1 Robert Novoa Robert Novoa 6 months ago (edited) How about "NMN" 🥦 supplement along with resveratrol 🍇 supplements, isn't this a faster way?🙄 1 Joni Svanidze Joni Svanidze 2 months ago ძალზედ სასსსიამოვნო მოსასმენი იყო მაიკ კაი კაცი ხარ <3 Anne williams Anne williams 1 month ago Young individuals should take Resveratrol at night while older people should take it midday for the greatest effectiveness. If you’re 40 or above, I suggest you to take NMN. Just so you know, Resveratrol is needed to activate the sirtuin genes (which protect our DNA and epigenome), while NMN is needed to fuel the sirtuins. However, resveratrol is difficult to be absorbed by the gut, and the little resveratrol that ends up in the body is broken down very quickly. I take NMN Vitruvin brand for the first time, and so glad it didn't fail me. Justin Cody Justin Cody 11 months ago 3 months of NAD IV Therapy and micronutrients now and zero complaints! First 8 weeks - 1x a week. Now once a month. 2hr drips . 😎💪✨💫 Fat Moogle Fat Moogle 7 months ago I know you used glucose as an example, but what if you are doing keto and using fat as your fuel? Does it work the same way? 1 Genesis Ansbro Genesis Ansbro 6 months ago Is it a coincidence that this video was recommended to me after watching Tim Pools experience with COVID?? 5 Darth Swahl Gaming Darth Swahl Gaming 7 months ago Doc lookin jacked and jacked on science too. Love it! Thanks for the info 3 KatynMermaid 187 KatynMermaid 187 1 month ago 0:55 Is the H in NADH positive- I mean, does the NAD snatch the two elections like in an ionic bond and the the H is actually an H+ just hanging on the anion NAD -? althaf althaf 5 months ago Very very useful video sir 1 Nameless Blob Nameless Blob 1 year ago This man can split me in half. Sploosh 2 wampastompastomp wampastompastomp 4 months ago now I finally know where that H and e- come from to add to NAD area859 area859 1 month ago Continuous replenishment of NAD promotes the proliferation and survival of fast-dividing cancer cells because elevated NAD levels enhance glycolysis via glyceraldehyde 3-phosphate dehydrogenase (GAPDH) and lactate dehydrogenase (LDH) that require NAD as a co-enzyme (12, 13).Dec 12, 2018 badmoon rising badmoon rising 2 months ago So why is NAD+ better then sugar. Does it not have all the bad effects of sugar? If not, how. Cynthia Monêt Cynthia Monêt 4 months ago Is it safe to take while pregnant? Bob Lemon Bob Lemon 5 months ago Yes, nice Job. You should be a teacher. Yasmin Sierra Yasmin Sierra 1 year ago You're the best 2 Ishan Ishan 4 months ago Already knew all this but what the hell he has got them gains 1 Martin Tippins Martin Tippins 3 months ago So NADH gives away 3 electrons and four protons? Then what are you left with? I don't get it. Quốc Thái Quốc Thái 2 months ago thank you! Γιωργος Παπας Γιωργος Παπας 2 months ago Is 200mg NAD+ ok daily??

No comments: