Wednesday, June 08, 2022

REVERSE AGING: David Sinclair & Lewis Howes

REVERSE AGING: How To Extend Your Lifespan OVER 120+ YEARS | David Sinclair & Lewis Howes 92,248 viewsMar 4, 2022 Lewis Howes 2.19M subscribers https://bit.ly/insidetrackerlewis - Get 20% off the entire InsideTracker store for a limited time! InsideTracker provides you with a personalized plan to boost your metabolism, reduce stress, improve sleep, and optimize your health for the long haul. Check out David's new podcast - https://www.youtube.com/c/DavidSincla... 245 Comments rongmaw lin Add a comment... Jabez Ouma Jabez Ouma 1 month ago I love listening to David. I am in my early 60s and I wish I knew earlier what I have learnt from him during the last few months. I have started implementing some of the things he advises and I am already excited about my new-found energy levels. Thank you David for the cutting-edge science you are involved with to help humanity. Thanks a lot Lewis for this fascinating interview. 27 Lewis Howes Sandra Bayes Sandra Bayes 3 weeks ago I’m 80 and have been following David for awhile. Love to see that progress is being continually made. I’ve been Whole Foods plant based for 5 years and go 17 hours fasting daily. I am free of pain but need to get more exercise than the hour daily that I have been getting. Love that Louis has him on periodically. 13 Steven Kocaj Steven Kocaj 1 month ago One of the more reflective and philosophical interviews with David I have seen. The importance of finding a soulmate really struck a chord, so much more to David than just science… 38 Lewis Howes Salomé Letras Salomé Letras 3 months ago Always love to hear David Sinclair! I have so many questions. It would be amazing to see Andrew Huberman and Paul Saladino on these discussions. We would learn so much more… 10 S Smith S Smith 1 month ago Very interesting interview. I wonder though - how long it will take before these fascinating discoveries lead to a logical curiosity about the individuals who are able to make repeated poor choices and yet still live long fairly healthy lives. I think most of us have run across at least one or two old codgers who broke all the rules and beat the odds regardless. It would be fascinating to study THEM. At least if you could get them to sit still long enough lol. 9 Lis Engel Lis Engel 1 month ago I do find your research very interesting and follow it with curiosity but I also reflect very much on scientific paradigms. We are intertwined with vibrational fields in the broadesr sense around us. And the chemistry of the body changes with the total vibrational field going in and out. This would mean that every action, thought and feeling creates the color fields of our lives - the basic attitudes and motives - understood as our basic habits of being colored by everything in and around us - understood as meaning, joy, passion, love of life - ( it makes a big difference if you are always worried, scared, tense, stressed or if you are feeling life as filled with hope, possibilities, adventure and purpose and passion. Understood like this we are also related to the Landscape, the microcultures we are part of - and of course our motivations, habits and actions and the events that happen - we are woven of the “stringths” of joy of life, loving kindness, creativity and compassion coloring what is happening in and around us - we are multidimensional co-creators coloring each other and the Worlds around us. 🎶💜🎵🦋 6 mary lee mary lee 3 months ago Thank you for your work and wisdom. My grandmother passed away at 100. She had a very disadvantaged younger life. She lived most of her adult life not having to do w/ any negative trouble. 9 Serat Sonmez Serat Sonmez 2 months ago Whether he gets commission from The Products that he introduces in this PodCast or not; he is an awesome person who wants to make an impact on the entire Population!! Keep up the good work David, and thanks for the Interview Lewis! 9 Cherie Servello Cherie Servello 2 months ago LOVE this information and this interview with David. I so believe that this info is life-changing if we apply it. I like him believe that our Healthcare System is somewhat broken as we wait till the body is sick and then we throw medicine at it to take care of the symptoms, instead of going back to the problem. The symptom is the body telling us something has gone wrong. Why are we not addressing this? Why can we not get Healthcare to help those of us that want to work with prevention allow us to use our health care to do so? Much less expensive if we PREVENT ILLNESS. Thank you for your research, intelligence, and wisdom! KEEP up your GREAT WORK!!❤ 10 Green Renaissance Green Renaissance 1 month ago So grateful for this interview - it really is life changing. Really appreciate the relaxed conversation that is so relatable. Thank you to both of you. 3 Anna P Anna P 2 months ago You are an INCREDIBLE host, amazing work Lewis <3 26 Richard Sheridan Richard Sheridan 7 days ago What a fantastic interview. I'm curious, if a person wanting to lose weight can do so by whatever diet (carnivore, keto, paleo, etc.) then shouldn't they go for what works to help them (within reason)? What it sounds like here is that once you're at your ideal weight, it's moving off of the "diet" and onto a regulated lifestyle change which includes what you eat, how often you eat, and how much you eat. So time restricted feeding, circadian rhythm, sleep, exercise to including resistance training, HIIT or functional resistance along with stretching. I'm also very intrigued by NMN, Resviratrol, and other age fighting products that protect the epigenetics (mitochondria and telomere) of the cells that once damaged can lead to age related diseases. Does this sound about right? It's so easy to miss the forest through the trees and for me, it's analysis paralysis. Rosemarie Santiago Rosemarie Santiago 3 months ago Beautiful , inspiring, powerful thoughts! Thank you Lewis for bringing in David Sinclair! I will definitely follow his work! 13 Lisa Taylor Lisa Taylor 1 month ago My two favorite self help gurus I’m in heaven listening to you both. Thx guys 3 Linda Linda 1 month ago You can see that Lewis is really enjoying his conversation with David who is a fascinating person :) 6 Sonia Fontes Sonia Fontes 1 month ago Excelente entrevista. Me hizo cambiar algunas costumbres y también reflexionar que no todo iba tan mal. Gracias! 1 Claudia Meyer Claudia Meyer 3 months ago What an amazing interview. Thank you. 6 The Experience of... The Experience of... 2 months ago This is great information. Thank you. I have a question about utilizing all the technology to read our bodies and how the frequency effects us. Everything from Apple watches, cell phones, health readers, beds that read you etc. Can you do a show about this? 5 Rachel Stark Rachel Stark 2 months ago There's no problem with aging naturally, but we all know that medical issues come as we age. Everybody needs to look out of our health. Intermittent fasting, daily exercise, and take the trend which helps boost NAD level such as the NMN... Resveratrol and NMN Vitruvin are best for me... Safe and proven and tested! 2 Alison Earley Alison Earley 1 month ago This is amazing. I sent this to everyone I know! Thanks so much for sharing!!!! 1 Lewis Howes Adriana Holman Adriana Holman 2 months ago Loved this! I will like to be fly in this lab for a day. This gives me hope! 1 Lis Engel Lis Engel 1 month ago I am really curious and looking forward to what you will find out from your changing from meditarenean to mostly plantbased because I am on the same journey - I just do not measure anything - I just try to feel what gives me the best energy and the best physical performance. I am in my late 70`s 1 Lisa Culton Lisa Culton 1 month ago My grandmother lived to 102 and I've been told that I will live to 124 and I believe it 100%. 16 Vitor Francisco Freitas dos Santos Vitor Francisco Freitas dos Santos 1 month ago Hi David. I really hope you get this message. My mother is 67, deaf and has a glaucoma getting worse day by day. I'm scared she will lose sight someday soon. She's very autonomous, lives on her own and does everything by herself something she won't be able is she loses her eyes. His there a way she can be one of the first to be tested for glaucoma reversing? Also, can you give any advice that may help her situation? Thank you. 3 Ciunea Mea Ciunea Mea 1 month ago (edited) What I really want is to interview Lewis. He has already so much knowledge that I would enjoy knowing what he thinks of an idea in contract to the other. I have a whole list of them. I am reading almost all the books from people he has on the show and I find that how medicine works seems to skip the root. Example: thyroid and pituitary gland. Anyways, thank you for the great show! 2 Vanessa Lambert Vanessa Lambert 1 month ago Hi Lewis! Very good interview, I purchased his book and my niece has it. What were the three things he can’t live without? I only got one NMN, please share the other two???🙏 JL Angeles JL Angeles 2 months ago Wow, such a great interview! ❤️ 2 YouQ YouQ 1 month ago Excellent interview thank you. Why not try David’s tips? Mostly relatively low cost, will improve your health, and will likely increase your life span. 3 Javier Deblas Javier Deblas 2 months ago Fascinating interview, unvaluable content. Thank you. 2 Erik B. Ebright Erik B. Ebright 3 months ago Green blessings family thank you for doing your thing. Let us keep the health and wealth alive within us all. 7 Audham EnTha Audham EnTha 2 months ago I listened to the podcast episode last night and found it so fascinating, I'm back here to watch and take notes! 4 Lucy Young Lucy Young 1 month ago What a great information Dr David Sinclair he is an amazing 😍 fascinating, discoveries is life changing, eat healthy food 🥑🥝 plants based foods for extending healthy life aging process, thanks 👍 David Sinclair for the brilliant brain doing research for healthy aging process so knowledgeable presentation, Lucy thanks 👍 the school of greatness by Lewis 3 George Weier George Weier 3 days ago I’m 72 years old and I have done everything in moderation my whole life nothing Nothing in excess I take CoQ10 for about 10 years I’m big on vitamin C and just recently I started taking natural vitamin C and I take glucosamine I enjoy life and most people think I’m in my 50s I still work and I climb and I do all the things that I did as a young man in my 20s I have no problems and I’d be interested to see what you thought of me pierre lebel pierre lebel 11 hours ago It really touched me when your guest talked about his mother 👍✌️🧘‍♂️🍵🌼 Iron Maiden Fitness Iron Maiden Fitness 1 month ago This is great stuff. I would love to know how semaglutide would stack up to metformin for blood sugar control and youth 1 Words Words 3 months ago Your videos inspire humanity for great, better, healthier,enlightened and conscious wonderful LIFE! 🙏 Thank you and all your guests ☘️ 7 Lewis Howes Jona Halldors Jona Halldors 2 months ago Fantastic interview and amazing man and mission! 1 bryan marty bryan marty 3 days ago (edited)

No comments: