Wednesday, June 01, 2022

Organelles of the Cell (updated) 2,962,940 views Jun 6, 2014

Organelles of the Cell (updated) 2,962,940 viewsJun 6, 2014 Beverly Biology 94.7K subscribers This video is taught at the high school level. I use this PowerPoint in my biology classes at Beverly Hills High School. Topics: - 3 Main sections - Cytoplasm - Cell membrane - Nucleus - Nucleolus - Ribosomes - Rough ER - Smooth ER - Golgi body - Vesicles - Mitochondria - Endosymbiosis - Lysosomes - Cilia - Flagella - Chloroplasts - Vacuole - Cell wall Teachers: You can purchase this PowerPoint from my online store at TeachersPayTeachers.com. Here is the link to my online store: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/P... 1,007 Comments rongmaw lin Add a comment... MeteorX MeteorX 5 years ago The mini quizzes in the middle of the video really helps with retaining the information you're absorbing and helps cement the function of the organelles you're learning about as the video moves forward. Great job! 232 mani krishnan mani krishnan 5 years ago I am a medical practitioner ,this video is simple, but unique covered all facts without confusion like a story. congratulations and thanks 473 Fatxi mire Fatxi mire 5 years ago You're amazing! You made things so simple to understand! Why can all the teachers be like you? Some instructors make you hate the subject your learning.. Thanks again for your time.. 220 Miami Hussain Miami Hussain 6 years ago out of the hundreds of videos explaining organelles on youtube, your video is the best and most understandable. Thank dude, u tha #1 318 Dr. M Shrodman Dr. M Shrodman 3 years ago This is a really good demonstration. I have always been asking myself ‘there’s no way all these organelles are floating around like that’. I simply assumed they where all pushed together and only spaces for diagrams. Thanks! 9 Queen Onyinye Speaks Queen Onyinye Speaks 3 years ago This was very helpful. Like, every other YouTube tutor has been brushing the functions of the organelles but you took a great deal of time to break it down to us. The questions were amazing ✨✨ They helped me understand and remember better ❤️ 4 Ursula Gates Ursula Gates 3 years ago Thank you so much!, You’ve made it so easy to understand. Now I have hopes of passing my Quiz on Tuesday. You are a great teacher. Thanks again😊 14 Uniquica Acon Uniquica Acon 2 months ago I’ve learned more in 30min than I learned this whole week!! Thank you this video helped a lot 2 Mejia’s Mejia’s 3 years ago Thank you so much ! I am in college. Studying anatomy and I honestly just goofed off in high school , and they’re flying through it assuming you already know these things !! I really appreciate it you are honestly saving my life ! 52 T S T S 1 year ago Wonderful class! You're a great teacher and I appreciate all the work you put into teaching us serendipitously sesquipedalian serendipitously sesquipedalian 2 years ago Awesome video! Concepts are clearly explained and strategically repeated throughout the lecture to reinforce learning. Thank you! 2 Iman Imanmade Iman Imanmade 6 years ago Wow! I'm so thankful for this video. My first biomedicine lecture was a little confusing. This is so clear and would enable me to make good study notes/flash cards. Much appreciation for posting this! Michaela Wilson Michaela Wilson 7 years ago This video is so helpful I have mock exams for bio tomorrow and this has totally made me understand the cell even better . Thank you !!! 5 Monika Nghikongelwa Monika Nghikongelwa 7 months ago I have learnt a lot through this video.You are such a good tutor.I have been struggling with cell theory and now I mastered it.May God bless so much. 1 Dr. Shubhra Pande Dr. Shubhra Pande 2 years ago I am pursuing my postdoc and just saw this video! Your efforts helped me the easy revision of otherwise boring cell organelles. It was crisp, precise, deep yet not tough at all. Thank you jay jay 6 months ago Beautiful explanation sir, iam really flatted, First time seeing this chapter, I fell difficult but after seeing your vedio I feel easy, thank you Hannah Wall Hannah Wall 1 year ago Wow I am in college and this video has made the cell functions and parts make so much sense. Great job on explaining! 2 qixuan chen qixuan chen 3 months ago it's so helpful. I'm doing a bio test next week, and now I am sure I can handle it. Thanks a lot! Aminah Bilal Aminah Bilal 7 months ago I absolutely LOVE this video! I teach 7th grade and this is very simple and easy for my kiddos to understand. Thank you!!! 3 Tejaswini Tejaswini 1 year ago This is what I call teaching....its so amazing while you are teaching.my concepts are really clear now.thank you a ton❤❤❤❤❤ Dorothee M Dorothee M 3 years ago Thank you for the excellent teaching! I used your video to review organelles for a college class, "Intro to Human Biology". Your graphics, animations and bullet point facts are great! 6 Eugena Cooney Eugena Cooney 5 years ago Majoring in biology, currently taking cellular and molecular. These videos really help. All of them. Thank you for these, seriously. 1 Circular Triangles 11 Circular Triangles 11 1 year ago I love this video! The animations are really good and helped me understand the cell organelles! Thank you so much! 3rd Gen7 3rd Gen7 7 months ago (edited) This was brilliantly presented. Enjoyed the pop quiz too.. please do more like these. 1 L. Mitchell L. Mitchell 2 years ago I'm glad I came across this video because I'm having a rough time in college Biology 101 but with your help I think I'm going to pass!! 😊 5 Chela Rossi Chela Rossi 8 months ago Very well taught! The repetition of important words really helps the info sink in and hopefully stay in!! The slides were very clear, as were the explanations. Thank you so much! I learnt a lot from this :) SupaSmokey SupaSmokey 6 years ago Thanks for the video! It was very well made. Now I understand organelles of a cell a lot better now. (: 46 Pow Li Yang Pow Li Yang 2 years ago This lesson is a revelation for me. Prior to watching this I had no idea that there is so much activities at the cellular level to keep my body in good working condition without me having to do anything. Thank you so bery much for making this lesson. Gratefully yours Yang P L 1 Igor Ivanson Igor Ivanson 4 months ago Perfect— illustrations, explanations, organization and speed. Thank you. naomi mankrado naomi mankrado 7 years ago Thank you for this incredibly helpful video ,my teacher struggled to teach this in 4 lessons each lasting 1 hour and you did this in less that 30 minutes.You are amazing! 1 Penny Chu Real Estate Penny Chu Real Estate 7 months ago Best video explaining organelles, really helpful, thanks! 1 Ingrid Kunze Ingrid Kunze 4 years ago This is the best video I found on basic cell structure. Just the right amount of info with effective animation. Thank you so much. Helped me help my children study biology. Liika Liika 3 years ago I’m so grateful that you explained so well what took me long to understand before ! Have a midterm Thursday and I’m ready because of u !!! 3 Aminu Abubakar Aminu Abubakar 6 months ago Highly appreciated. Best for high level students. Very simple to understand. Thank you. Alejandra Dz Alejandra Dz 1 year ago Thank You so Much!!! This is the only video I need to understand these cells! :) The way you're explaining it's so comprehensive that ppl are able to follow. Amanda Drummond Amanda Drummond 3 years ago Very well explained, thank you so much for sharing this! 1 Sof M. Sof M. 1 year ago You make biology to seem easy. Nice video, keep up with the nice explanations! Coffee Babe Coffee Babe 5 years ago Thank you, I never took biology in high school so this is helping me a lot! 9 Van theman Van theman 2 years ago I am in my first year of bio starting with cell structures and yr demo and thesis are so specific and simple to understand. Thanks a lot. 6 Beshir Dale Beshir Dale 1 year ago Oh my God this is really brilliant way of teaching Biology . You made it simple, thank you sir OP Jesterfox OP Jesterfox 5 years ago very helpful for a college student like myself. recommended to everyone taking bio or majoring in bio 7 R AA R AA 3 years ago I had a lot of teachers talking and teaching about cells and the way they function, but I have never realized actually how they work. Thank so much you are the best. Vishwa V Vishwa V 11 months ago Amazing video, good sir! Explanation was crisp and well done, never seen a better explanation than this :) Especially helpful for 13 year olds during the pandemic like me xD Awesome, would love it if YOU were my teacher! Wendy S Wendy S 2 years ago This is so good. You make it all crystal clear. Thank you! Michelle Lopez Michelle Lopez 3 years ago This is one of the best videos I've seen so far. I love the little pop quizzes thrown in to test your knowledge. 👍👍 2 Brandi Heyer Brandi Heyer 2 years ago This was so well structured and super clear and simple, wish you were my teacher! Thank you so much! Adam 💯 Adam 💯 2 years ago This video goes through everything that you should learn in 1 year i have to admit that he left out some details but all the important bit is here. So amazing job my friend much love 4 Géssica Vasconcelos Géssica Vasconcelos 3 years ago You made it so easy to understand everything. Thank you! 2 Usman Saleh Usman Saleh 3 years ago Best lectures ever .... I spent more than 10 yrs reading about cell but I never get it completely till today. I will just like to say thank you 🙏🏻 Belle Belle 1 year ago perfect for online distance l

No comments: