Saturday, May 21, 2022

First Knight May 16, 2022

First Knight CC May 16, 2022 YouTube Movies & Shows 151M subscribers Together, Sean Connery, Richard Gere, Julia Ormond (Legends of the Fall, Sabrina) and Jerry Zucker,the director of Ghost, bring you a new vision of King Arthur's Camelot. A vision of breathtaking battles, of heart-pounding courage, of the undeniable love that brought an entire kingdom to its knees... and of the undying passion that made it live forever. (Original Title - First Knight) © 1995 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Provider Sony Pictures Rating PG-13 Release date 1995 Running time 2:13:48 Audio English Subtitle English Actors Ben Cross Liam Cunningham Sean Connery Christopher Villiers Julia Ormond Richard Gere Director Jerry Zucker Producers Jerry Zucker Hunt Lowry Writer William Nicholson Genres Drama Action & adventure 232 Comments rongmaw lin Add a comment... Paula Neary Paula Neary 2 days ago I'm 20 minutes in and I am liking this and loving this. I like how they introduced Lancelot, by saving Guenevere. Haven't seen Sean Connery yet but I am sure he makes a GREAT king in this version. Will be putting this on my favorites playlist. The scenery is gret so far also. 15 Natalie Staheli Natalie Staheli 2 days ago Still a great movie, no matter how many times you watch it or how old it is!! 28 Bob IsHere Bob IsHere 5 days ago This is a GREAT movie no matter how many times you watch it. 92 Mike Smith Mike Smith 22 hours ago This movie has always been my favorite of all movies. It's absolutely beautiful, heart wrenching, and soul piercing. 4 Rhonda Radley Rhonda Radley 2 days ago This is one of my very favorite movies worth watching over and over. Just love it❤️❤️ 26 Skyismify Skyismify 2 days ago I was looking for this movie free on YouTube a few weeks ago and couldn't. Super excited to see it in my recommended and I love Richard Gere.🥰 5 МЭЛ Красный Сын МЭЛ Красный Сын 1 day ago An underrated film and one of Sean Connery's best performances ❤️🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 I like how Liam Cunningham (Sir Agravaine in this movie and Ser Davos Seaworth from Game of Thrones) was in this movie the same year he was in A Little Princess (1995). I love movies and television shows with a Medieval/Renaissance theme 🏰🐴⚔️🗡️🛡️ 2 b.visconti b.visconti 3 days ago This was such a good age for the actors in this movie. At their best and their performance was perfection! 35 debbie l williamson debbie l williamson 2 days ago "Serving each other makes us free." Nothing truer has ever been said. 13 Curtis Tucker Curtis Tucker 2 days ago This movie is truly a classic among classics 5 jay ruedi jay ruedi 21 hours ago i 've lost track on how many times i've watched this movie!~but like natalie says!~still a great movie~no matter how many times you watch it or how old the movie is!!!~namaste!!! 3 HG Don - Home Is Where Trees Are - HG Don - Home Is Where Trees Are - 22 hours ago I first saw this movie in the theater. It’s a great movie. I’m glad to see it again. 3 DEVAUGHN JOHNSON DEVAUGHN JOHNSON 2 days ago GREAT MOVIE!!! But I must confess, I didn't think, at first, it would be that good. 3 LaVerne Rogers LaVerne Rogers 1 day ago I bought this movie and I still watch it on YouTube several times. I never get tired of it. The music is a winner too. This is truly a classic! 6 The Legend in His Own Mind The Legend in His Own Mind 4 days ago Saw this as a teenager in the theater. I was visiting my aunt, and uncle in Poughkeepsie New York, and we went to the theater one night. They wanted to see "While You Were Sleeping" but I was like, "Nah. Can I see First Knight instead.?" Which they agreed to; but I had to watch it alone because they still wanted to see that other film. To this day I don't regret my decision, even though the other film was decent in its own right also.😁 28 USAR8888 USAR8888 8 hours ago I had totally forgotten about this movie! I have so many memories of watching this movie with my dad on lazy Saturday and Sunday afternoons in the 90s when it always seemed to be on TV. Krista Krista 1 hour ago One of the best movies ever:) I have it on VHS and can't get enough of it. Jim F Jim F 1 day ago I’ve watched the last night before and now I watch it again and There will come a time when I want to watch it once more what a love story. 2 Paula Neary Paula Neary 2 days ago Personally, I am glad they put Sean Connery's name first. I realize Richard Gere may have been more of the main draw for the audience of that time but glad to see Sean Connery's name first, he deserves the respect. Good decision. 40 Freda Childress Freda Childress 9 hours ago Picking Sean Connery to play King Arthur was the best thing that they could have done. 1 Emily Anselm Emily Anselm 2 days ago I cried wheni first saw this movie ad I cried again.Sean Connery oh my such a beautiful actor he was❤ 12 olafur olafsson olafur olafsson 5 days ago I love this movie this was one of my favorites on vhs this I can say is one of the greatest movies of all time 15 Grand Moff Wilhuff Tarkin Grand Moff Wilhuff Tarkin 3 days ago ABSOLUTELY love this beautiful piece of cinema!!! A wonderful story, elegant costumes, excellent cast (Connery, Cross, Gere, Ormond, Gielgud, etc...), and an amazing score by Jerry Goldsmith (probably my favorite Goldsmith score)!! 6 monica jones monica jones 2 days ago A classic...🌷 4 Mohan Sivasankaran Mohan Sivasankaran 1 day ago Excellent movie. High cast. Part of King Arthur legend. 1 Nora Chamberlain Nora Chamberlain 1 hour ago Love it!!!! 🥂😊❤️ Ashanark Ashanark 3 days ago A good movie, and Sean Connery and Ben Cross are the real stars of the show, but the final battle with its epic music is honestly the main selling-point of the film for me. 14 Rachel Canon Rachel Canon 2 days ago It is a great movie indeed. 3 Solly1984 Solly1984 1 day ago Classic! Love Connery as King Arthur. 1 Brenda Mabry Brenda Mabry 2 days ago Sean Connery and Richard Gere lives on . 3 Pam Frank Pam Frank 2 days ago Thank you for sharing this wonderful movie 🎥❤ 4 Loring Bush Loring Bush 17 hours ago Wow! I almost completely forgot about this amazing 🎥 Now did anyone notice how many times they kept showing the same tree with the misding bark at the bottom of it! Or is that where and how the movie director's marked their film locations in England! Also looks like the same forest where they also filmed Robin Hood Prince of Theifs starrring Kevin Kostner! 1 jubei pendragon jubei pendragon 1 day ago Beautiful movie indeed. But, was I the only one that felt a little annoyed that Richard Gere didn't do or have an English accent? 😅 3 K Young K Young 2 days ago I was just thinking of this movie! Thank you! But theres no way I would have chosen Lancelot over Arthur...nope. 6 Betty Lew Betty Lew 2 days ago 1st time seeing this , I could watch thus again & again.I love the actors all favorites of mine. Very Good all the way through Loved especially the ending. 7 M Light M Light 23 hours ago Honor, integrity, fighting for good, now there are fine topics for a movie! 1 Codi Jo My ALASKA DOG Codi Jo My ALASKA DOG 2 days ago Thank ~ You so MUCH YouTube!! This has been my ALL TIME FAVORITE MOVIE EVER & I never have been lucky enough to pull it through so I am SO GRATEFUL... it's like the kid~in~me! ⭐❤⭐ 4 Pravina Sings Pravina Sings 2 days ago (edited) The king says,"A man who fears nothing, loves nothing. But I understand, "A man who loves everything, fears nothing." Loving everything brings joy in your life. Loving one thing brings fear. 7 DSKC gaming DSKC gaming 2 days ago This was a great movie and very underrated 1 Peter Gruhn Peter Gruhn 4 hours ago That's his city, and he's King of the Britons (who elected him?) and he's having trouble with a band of border pirates that can barely take one carriage and guard? I thought he was a great king. It's always a shame that the normal people get caught up in the problems of governments. Arthur deserves to lose; it's just that the people don't deserve to have him lose. Dawn Liby Dawn Liby 2 days ago Simply the best ! Richard Gere and bonus Sean Connery ♥️♠️♦️♣️

No comments: