Saturday, May 21, 2022

Armageddon CC May 1, 2022

Armageddon CC May 1, 2022 YouTube Movies & Shows 151M subscribers Starring the explosive talents of Bruce Willis, Academy Award(R)-winners Ben Affleck and Billy Bob Thornton, Liv Tyler, Steve Buscemi, and Will Patton, ARMAGEDDON is a meteor storm of action-adventure moviemaking that has you on the edge of your seat forgetting to breathe! When NASA's executive director, Dan Truman (Thornton), realizes the Earth has 18 days before it's obliterated by a meteor the size of Texas, he has only one option -- land a ragtag team of roughneck oil drillers on the asteroid and drop a nuclear warhead into its core. Spectacular special effects, laugh-out-loud humor, great characters, riveting storytelling, and heartfelt emotion make ARMAGEDDON an exhilarating thrill ride you'll want to experience like there's no tomorrow. Provider Disney Rating PG-13 Running time 2:31:09 Audio English Subtitle English Actors Bruce Willis Billy Bob Thornton Liv Tyler Ben Affleck Will Patton Peter Stormare Keith David Owen Wilson Steve Buscemi Director Michael Bay Producers Jerry Bruckheimer Gale Anne Hurd Michael Bay Writers Robert Roy Pool Jonathan Hensleigh J.J. Abrams Genres Action & adventure 1,466 Comments rongmaw lin Add a comment... Alyssa Jean Alyssa Jean 2 weeks ago They just don't make them like this ANYMORE..❤ The cast, the story, the soundtrack, and the many emotions you experience while watching! 10/10 great movie! 342 SCOTTOCASTER '66 SCOTTOCASTER '66 1 day ago (edited) This movie and deep impact are 2 of my guilty pleasures. Billy Bob Thornton is awesome in this. I felt bad for the Russian, if it wasn't for him climbing out of the armidillo and thawing out the booster, we all wouldn't be here right now. He had no welcome party when they returned. 5 S K S K 2 weeks ago How can anyone not like this film? It has EVERYTHING! It's been almost 25 years and it still holds up. Major props to whoever decided to make this free.👍 66 Jeremy Wade Jeremy Wade 2 weeks ago I still remember the night I took my girlfriend to see this. We were waiting for the previous showing to let out and as the theater emptied there was hardly a dry eye in the crowd. Men women and children alike all in tears. I myself wasn't able to hold it together by the end of our showing. Such a powerfully emotional movie and still to this day I tear up. 112 Queennet Padilla Enriquez Queennet Padilla Enriquez 2 weeks ago The acting of everybody with closeups is just great. From the actors in the nasa to the astronauts, the camera captured the precious acting of everyone.❤️ 59 Valkyrie Sardo Valkyrie Sardo 2 weeks ago Terrific balance in this film. Great laughs, sobs, spectacle, action, romance, sci-fi, drama. I can't think of anything omitted. Good story and all of it coherent and well-paced. 97 Wit Billions Wit Billions 3 days ago I was 12 years old when this movie came out. I saw it in theaters with my mom, grandma and my cousins (11,10). I'll never forget when my grandma leans over to my mom during the "romantic scene" and whispers, "What is this rated?!" 😂 😆 16 Davedio Davedio 1 hour ago I remember watching this when it came out thinking "This should be a good summertime popcorn movie...." That was about 25 years ago? Here it is May 2022 and I STILL tear up at the wedding ceremony seeing the pictures of the characters who gave their lives saving the planet. That is how much I loved the whole movie experience this provided then and now. ❤️💯 Anna Nelson Anna Nelson 2 weeks ago Watched this over and over with my boys when we got it on video. They are grown, but I still love it…once a year at least. Billy Bob and the all out effort by the scientists capped by the ultimate sacrifice at the end - has me in tears every time. I know that it’s goofy, but I can’t help it. In this streaming age, I have thinned my DVD collection, but this one will stay.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 109 Delilah Delilah 2 weeks ago I always hear people complain or make fun of this movie but I love it. I saw this in theatres when I was in high school and it's still one of my favorite space movies. 242 Miriam Maldonado Miriam Maldonado 2 weeks ago (edited) I adore this movie for the strong message right from the beginning to end; The bravery, friendship, unity ,and sacrifice of ones's life to sustain humanity. This is the type of movie our kids should be watching not only for the entertainment perhaps becuase they're humans doing the right decisions at key moments that stay with you even if it's only fictional based reality stories! <3<3 120 Daniel Reyes Daniel Reyes 12 days ago Brings back memories from when my family and I went to the cinema to catch this movie when it first came out! ❤️ 18 ItzYaBoi JONEZ ItzYaBoi JONEZ 13 days ago (edited) still my all time favorite disaster movie!! Watched it so many times and will continue 💪🏾😎 Saw it in theatres with the homies on a random let's go see a flick vibe and was thoroughly entertained that night! Side note: that's the same way i saw the Matrix for the first time we were just near the theatre high off our asses and bored so we just bought tickets to whatever sounded decent and had never even heard of the movie before lol! That's the best way to be introduced to epics films such as these 16 G E G E 12 days ago 75 years, best movie I've ever seen. I've seen thousands. Got to be one of the best ever made. For those that watched it more than once, there isn't a more beautiful word to describe you. 52 Opera Falcon Opera Falcon 8 hours ago Despite some of the absurd science mistakes in this movie, I find myself enjoying it. Especially the performances from such great character actors. Joy Sutton Joy Sutton 2 weeks ago I've seen this movie dozens of times and it still gets me at the end. Great movie. Great actors 15 Jasmine Keller Jasmine Keller 3 days ago Si alguien no llora después de ver Armageddon, no se puede confiar en él 2 cheesebufer cheesebufer 4 days ago If someone doesn’t cry after watching Armageddon, they can’t be trusted 19 Marissa North Marissa North 12 days ago Perfect movie. Makes me cry every single time. Bruce was phenomenal. As was Billy. 20 Joseph Roessler Joseph Roessler 3 days ago (edited) This movie gets my to my deepest emotions going everytime and hits me the hardest and will cry because I can't help too feel it when watching it. Hector Lopez Hector Lopez 2 weeks ago I remember watching this in the theaters when it came out. Good memories of the past. 25 Andrew Locke Andrew Locke 1 day ago Every time I hear the line, "Independence is a dead stick. They're not going to make it." it still gets to me. 6 Chris Huston Chris Huston 2 weeks ago It's amazing seeing Billy Bob Thornton play a serious role like this, and yet the role he plays in Bad Santa, completely different and way more hilarious, but it's awesome to see him play serious roles like this as well👍👍👍 19 Chemical Spore Chemical Spore 2 days ago 1:43:43 gets me every time. Possibly the best acting Liv Tyler has ever produced. 2 Mr. McMagpie Mr. McMagpie 2 weeks ago I remember watching this movie at the drive in movie theater . It was a double feature and they played Mulan first! My 13 year old self thought I was the coolest person there! 😄🤣 30 Happiness Hotel Happiness Hotel 2 weeks ago (edited) They just don’t make movies like this anymore! Man everyone should have this movie in their collection if they have one. Emotional when A.J appears! Man I love this film! R.I.P Michael Duncan, man I miss that guy as an actor! He killed it as an actor! 51 Fishing850 Fishing850 2 weeks ago Such a great cast and movie. One of my favorites that I haven't

No comments: