Sunday, July 10, 2022

Is Aging Reversible? A Scientific Look with David Sinclair | David Sinclair | TEDxBoston 242,659 viewsMar 15, 2022

Is Aging Reversible? A Scientific Look with David Sinclair | David Sinclair | TEDxBoston 242,659 viewsMar 15, 2022 7K DISLIKE SHARE DOWNLOAD CLIP SAVE TEDx Talks 35.5M subscribers NOTE FROM TED: Research around aging discussed in this talk remains an ongoing field of study. Please do not look to this talk for health advice. TEDx events are independently organized by volunteers. The guidelines we give TEDx organizers are described in more detail here: http://storage.ted.com/tedx/manuals/t... Have you ever wondered how long you will live? And if so, how could you change that number to live drastically longer? The science might be in your favor: follow David Sinclair, Australian biologist and professor of genetics at Harvard University, as he shares his research on slowing and reversing the process of aging in mice, and how the same technology may someday be transferable to humans. David Sinclair, Australian biologist and professor of genetics at Harvard University, shares his insightful research into the science of age reversal and anti-aging medicine. David Sinclair, Australian biologist and professor of genetics at Harvard University, shares his insightful research into the science of age reversal and anti-aging medicine. This talk was given at a TEDx event using the TED conference format but independently organized by a local community. Learn more at https://www.ted.com/tedx 538 Comments rongmaw lin Add a comment... Cosmo Tagliafierro Cosmo Tagliafierro 3 months ago (edited) My right eye has a crushed optic nerve (caused by high IOP (intra occular pressure)) - which has resulted in about 5% vision in my right eye ( practically useless). At the 12 minute mark David talks about treatment that reprogrammed a mouse's optic nerve to regenerate. I would gladly volunteer for such a study - I mean, what do I have to lose - the vision in my right eye is already gone. I wish my comment ( much like, a "message in a bottle"), would find its way to Professor Sinclair. 274 James M. James M. 3 months ago This man is one of my heroes. Really helped to solidify my decision to pursue functional medicine and science. 🙌 266 Rodrigo Daux Rodrigo Daux 3 months ago David is a legend. Hope he lives forever and so do we. Thanks for sharing tour knowledge 178 Noelle Gilbert, The Dress Girl Noelle Gilbert, The Dress Girl 2 months ago Brilliant. This man is absolutely brilliant. I have watched every one of his videos and am now opening a wellness center that uses many of his principles. You can’t get around science. You can’t deny the research. Thank you Dr. Sinclair! I plan to live to 120 because of your brilliant research. My goal is to share this information with the world. I hope one day to get to meet you. That is on my vision board!!! 😃 58 TonyTheTraveller TonyTheTraveller 2 months ago So informative, but also nice to see somebody doing something they are really passionate about. This is clearly David's life mission. 14 Elizabeth Geyer Elizabeth Geyer 2 months ago So interesting, with incredible advances as sophisticated as this in all fields - yet collectively our emotional maturity has been all but neglected hence society is increasingly splintered, divisive, lost. Living to 150 will come with great responsibility to emotionally grow up. I sincerely hope we can do that. 22 Capri Capri 5 days ago (edited) I'm 51 and look around 41. I do that by staying off processed food, sugar, gluten and by eating beautiful raw vegan food. I run 15-20 miles a week and get a sauna twice a week. I'm running about the same times as I did when I started running at 34. I also don't need reading glasses. It's wonderful but sad when people are needlessly struggling with lifestyle diseases. 3 General B General B 3 months ago Thanks to David I’ve incorporated long term fasting and reduced my insulin levels significantly. I can truly tell that I reversed the aging clock by just those two factors alone. Hormesis is real and it just makes sense. I lift weights more now, cold showers, i don’t feed into a lot of drama like i used to, procrastinate less all in an effort to make sure my stress levels are low. My new focus area revolves around testosterone synthesis to make sure my hormones are balanced appropriately. That too is improving the quality of my life. 27 Valentine Stewart Valentine Stewart 2 weeks ago I think those of us who are in their 50's and older will find this science very interesting. What is also important, and of great benefit to mankind in general, is knowledge about ways to reduce and even eliminated disease. Because it hasn't been done before, doesn't mean it cannot be done in the future. Healthy living, diet, exercise is all part of this. The world is changing, awareness of environmental pollution, diseases etc., is stronger than it has ever been. Just imagine a future where we almost never have to see a doctor or go to a hospital. I think that is really a possibility with further research and education, but we are not there yet. David Sinclair is a pioneer, and I look forward to seeing more of what he has to say in the future. 3 01maggie 01maggie 9 days ago Dr Sinclair you saved my life from long Covid!!! It was 6-7 weeks post infection...still winded, extreme brain fog, fatigue getting worse!! I knew I was in long covid beginning stages. Luckily I thought about the Transreservatol to help my brain. Then I remembered NMN. Started low dose 250mg of each. Within three days I started to feel the brain fog lift and fatigue was decreasing. I knew I was on the right path. I am left with some brain damage....every do often my thoughts go blank and I can't remember names of things or people as I once did. Happens once or twice a week. My brain is healing and new neural pathways have to be formed..a good year before I know what is permament. I feel NMN and Transreservatol will get across the finish line in much better shape!! 2 Belle Hamilton Belle Hamilton 1 month ago It's difficult to evaluate something with no visible consequences, but the research points to a positive outcome. It's probably best to utilize while you're under physical duress. This product has met my expectations in that it has made me feel more energetic in the morning and throughout the day since I started using it. I'll keep taking Vitruvin Health Anti-aging supplement since it keeps me energetic throughout the day. 3 Yayang Tapir Yayang Tapir 3 months ago He is modern time god in true sense. May he keep up his awesome work. Waiting patiently for his next podcast. Please David come back soon. 12 Cthrnhrbn_ Cthrnhrbn_ 1 month ago Well the proof is in the pudding...Dr. Sinclair is in his mid 50's but look at this guy he could pass for 30. He is doing something remarkable..... 33 Mourad Melki Mourad Melki 2 months ago This guy's talk really is giving me hope My mother just got treated for cancer n now it came back in a different site N what this guy says is rlly making me feel a bit of hope that one day she will see my grandchildren I wish she can stay alive until then 11 Aaliyah Lee Aaliyah Lee 2 months ago I have been saying this... longevity is our choice! If we want to sustain our health, we have to do something about it! This will start by knowing what supplies our body needs. Start by eating a balanced diet, quit vices, exercise regularly and take an NMN supplement. Mine is a 500mg per day, NMN by Vitruvin. I just knew all of this lifespan information through Dr. Sinclair's book. It says there's no point increasing lifespan without. The goal should be to live longer while staying young and healthy. Sinclair believes that in the foreseeable future, it's possible for humans to live beyond 120 or even 150, without the frailty, diseases and disability we now associate with old age. See your result and tell the same experience. 20 Eddie Wragg Eddie Wragg 1 month ago Wow, age reversal, what a thought. I'm 76 and all ears David. In summary, getting certain proteins and NAD to repair broken DNA sections will make us younger and to kick start these anti-aging proteins, you need to lower sugar levels, intermittently fast and maybe take NMN supplements? This sounds too good to be true, but I'll be following the science very, very closely and maybe make subtle lifestlye changes. 15 Emmanuel Weinman Emmanuel Weinman 3 months ago The real battle is against fear and hate. Years of stress will drastically shorten one’s life. 95 Latika Latika 3 months ago Mr. David Sinclair has seperate fanbase..he is amazing 25 Scientific Thinking 101 Scientific Thinking 101 2 weeks ago looking forward to when aging is reversible. Life would feel incredibly more fulfilling without a physical expiry date to our lives. :) 4 Goccia Goccia 3 months ago I wish Dr Sinclair commented on other longevity research out there. that could be very useful for longevity research community 7 Rachel Stark Rachel Stark 1 month ago Even if most people don't believe longevity, they should still support it coz in fact we just have one life after all. Living up to a hundred and being still healthy is beyond priceless. I'm up for Dr. Sinclair's NMN supplementation. It's hard to prove something if you don't experience it yourself. Thanks to Vitruvin Health supplementation, I'll never have to worry about aging and the age-linked illnesses. 1 Jane Lawrence Jane Lawrence 2 months ago I love Dr. Sinclair's talks about reversing people's age. And because of this, I love to live more to 100. I hat aging. I will be 50 on my next birthday, but many people still think I am still 30+. Very overwhelming but all thanks to NMN by vitruvin. Along with balanced diet and regular exercise, it's definitely possible to improve the quality of living and slow the aging process. If not because of his talks and also his book, I wouldnt be this healthy, fit, and youthful. 2 R.B. Somers R.B. Somers 1 month ago Crazy! Wish these discoveries would have been around years ago. Tasos Papanastasiou Tasos Papanastasiou 2 weeks ago At last someone who truly understands that age is just a number and that we can really reverse the ageing process! By eating properly and staying away from harmful pollutants we can live longer and healthier lives! 2 Jimmy Kelly Jimmy Kelly 2 months ago He looks younger every time I see him. Incredible 37 Catherine Kasmer Catherine Kasmer 3 months ago The 22nd century will need to be about our existence not just as individual, separate organisms, but as collective organisms. We do not exist in a vacuum. The current Corona virus shows us this as does current research on the microbiome. Our living environment as well as our interconnected, interdependent existence with other humans and other species is key to survival. For example, our food depends upon plants that are supported by insects and bacteria. If those contributing causal factors of food production are damaged, so too will our survival be impacted. Our social interconnection matters as well. We exist in a world with tens of thousands of nuclear weapons that can do untold damage including destroying life on earth. Humbly I posit that surviving as a collective organism become our priority. We must hold our place as it were for a time in the future when we can have a peaceful planet that can safely support a smaller population that lives longer and healthier lives. If we can survive this current toxic episode in history we might be able to focus on long life. While a few elite people are at wonderful wealthy institutions such as Harvard, most people are getting inadequate education. It is hubris to think that the elite few with their exquisite research and their billions of dollars will save all us poor people. We need to consider the state of the collective organism now. Right now. For we are in a dangerous and precarious situation. Our oceans are trashed. Our air and water are polluted. Our ‘food’ supply is toxic. Most people are being ground into poor health with long hours of unsatisfactory labor. Our capitalistic system stands on the shoulders of field and factory labor which is exploitative. We are at war all over the planet. Your research is so beautiful. But I must say, unless we address the profound state of collective disease that exists today, what good will it be to stand alone at age 200 individually? Our social existence also has a profound impact on longevity as research shows- babies who are in isolation or deprived of human touch do not thrive. Our genetic existence tells a greater story. The story is that we exist collectively, interconnected and interdependent. Individual existence is a mirage. I sincerely hope this important work will be viewed in context. It is powerful, but without the broader context it will be rendered meaningless. 55 Manuel Ojeda Manuel Ojeda 3 weeks ago My grandma on my Dad's side lived to be 97 years old in Cuba. She had great vision, perfect blood pressure, strong bones. Healthy teeth. Hooray!! 1 Steven Grammer Steven Grammer 12 days ago Good job on the cure for ageing.🌎 1 Bala Aiyer Bala Aiyer 2 weeks ago Good talk to make us think. I have been using some modified amino-acid to achieve this successfully - Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Alpha-Lipoic Acid, N-Acetyl Cysteine. I am sure we will soon get such products to keep us young and healthy for many more years. 1 Roy Zlatan Estevez Roy Zlatan Estevez 3 months ago This looks so good. I'm so happy for coming generations (or first person already born, maybe in January). 2 pat pat 5 hours ago This man gives me hope BBQsquirrel BBQsquirrel 3 weeks ago This guy looks younger than he was when Veritasium interviewed him in 2019 so I think his research is legit. dilli sherma dilli sherma 3 months ago Thanks tted n David...providing this important video also with nepali subtitle.Also request n w;d b grateful if all the videos also with nepali subtitle. A N A N 1 month ago I feel like this guy is aging backward. He definitely is doing something he found while doing research 1 Vardaan Vardaan 3 months ago Long live David Sinclair!!! 6 Goccia Goccia 3 months ago --- We need more evidence based progress and Peer Review in Science. Dr David Sinclair has good ideas maybe, but he needs someone to challenge his thoughts and show results in humans. --- we need better markers of aging and human experiments 10 sandtowalk sandtowalk 3 months ago i have always known NAD was a key factor, great topic ! 4 maximuscomfort maximuscomfort 2 days ago My goal is to get to the age of a UK TV comic actor "If I knew I was going to live this long, I would have taken more care of myself" Pamela Sioux Pamela Sioux 3 months ago Amazing. I’ve been expecting this!! 1 Delia Crespo Delia Crespo 1 month ago Wonderfull David SInclair. Where can I get the rest this interview? 1 Jason Stanley Jason Stanley 3 months ago Even if you were born in the 1950s, this lifestyle and technology is available and doable now. At the least it can extend your health span to live a strong healthy vibrant enjoyable life until very old by today's standards. More likely it will possibly add a decade or even two to your life - again very vibrant years. 5 Robert Monds Robert Monds 2 weeks ago Thank you David. Fabulous presentation. Pirkko from Queensland Australia CJB CJB 3 weeks ago Love this guy 32lilbruce 32lilbruce 2 months ago I feel a lot more confident in living until im 620 years old! 6 Vahagn Kirunts Vahagn Kirunts 3 months ago If David Sinclair leaves the industry, we can finally accelerate the research of age reversal therapies. 7 N Brown N Brown 3 months ago Everybody idolizes David…until they realise he is a smooth talker, repeating the same stuff year after year - including that which is apparently disproven. But that’s not to say the field isn’t making rapid strides. And to give David credit, he has made significant contributions to it. But he also profited (to the tune of hundreds of millions) from research that is apparently plain wrong (resveratrol). He can’t admit it or he’d be morally obliged to return the money. 43 G SOUNDRA PANDIAN G SOUNDRA PANDIAN 2 months ago Prof.Sinclair, you are casually telling age extension up to 150 years and beyond. But you must explain how the hardwired age limit of 120 years maximum in our cells can be reprogrammed. Already there is a controversy on Resveratrol. Please make new claims supported by scientific evidence. The world wants you to succeed in making the antiaging medicine for the humans. 3 City Plan Consultores City Plan Consultores 1 month ago amazing science!!! 1 Angel96 Angel96 3 months ago This is amazing, wow 1 angelusa73 angelusa73 3 months ago I think it's important not to live longer but BETTER. 24 Randy Pytko Randy Pytko 1 month ago Absolutely revolutionary I love Yellow I love Yellow 2 months ago (edited) Ted? I know tedtalks has a podcast. Is it ok if you upload this there? This is so rich in information I want to share and litsten to this when I edit and do my design work at home O and thank you for making me sane this pandemic 😘 Marjorie Hague Marjorie Hague 1 month ago The 4th Yamanaka factor can also produce cancer, whereas perhaps the third factor may reduce this risk..... JESSE aka Yessik MAZZOLA JESSE aka Yessik MAZZOLA 3 months ago (edited) I like that he just skims over the fact that they have little mini brains that can think and have dreams in a petri dish like it's nothing, lol. I'm like whaaaaat??? Lol. tell me more about that! 41 Merlin Dxb Merlin Dxb 2 months ago Can you tell us about Nitric Oxide, Colloidal Silver, DMSO..? 2 Tree Walker Tree Walker 3 months ago He's 52! I'm 70 and I follow his program and it works, I feel like I'm aging backward. 30 Priyanka Garai Priyanka Garai 3 months ago Cosmos=quantum potential (Dirac)! Life=molecular one (Dawkins)! Consciousness=memetic one (Dennet) 2 Sharon Kwee Sharon Kwee 4 days ago (edited) 1:06 "But those of us who were born in the 1960s, like I was..." *me immediately searching around to see when this video was made* how do you look 30 Professor Sinclair??😵‍💫 William Staab William Staab 3 months ago Sinclair Nation! We love Sinclair! 🤜🤛🧠🧬 12 Kimia N Kimia N 1 month ago It was perfect, thanks a lot. Just It would be a bit better with synced english subtitle. Don Grey Don Grey 3 months ago David is an fine gentlemen, and one smart cookie..... blengi blengi 3 months ago Will resetting methylation get rid of my freckles, scars, Presbyopia, the enamel erosion on my teeth, the alteration of structural components in ligaments and cartilages and other connective tissues, micro scarring in various organs, the introgression of Virus RNA in to genome making it prone to cancer or improper functioning etc? 7 Gadinata Gadinata 1 month ago Legend! ilya b. ilya b. 3 months ago (edited) That is the first time i hear Sinclair says that the first person to live to 150 y.o has been born already and all bets are off. He was always very carefull about predictions. That is happening...the revolution of radical life extension 4 celen onder celen onder 1 month ago the evidence is in his face! OMG he looks so young 2 thornwivans thornwivans 1 month ago Crocs, giant tortoises, and some types of sharks can live more than 150 years so maybe humans and other animals can under the right circumstances. GARIMA CHHABRA GARIMA CHHABRA 6 days ago Dr David, I have heard and seen so many of your talks on different forums and still could not decode what you try to explain… :( Mad Goats Norway Mad Goats Norway 1 month ago Very good!!! roklok nita roklok nita 3 months ago This makes me optimistic about the future. 5 Conversas Controversas Conversas Controversas 3 months ago I just want the option between life and death, nothing more nothing less 6 Dilligaf Dilligaf 1 month ago This is the most exciting thing ive seen in a long time.. 1 K K 2 weeks ago I feel so bad for the old mouse on the right just trying to keep up on that treadmill. 😢 3 Zeljko Dakic Zeljko Dakic 3 months ago (edited) we need to survive as civilization in order to enjoy this benefits 12 Wainda Youngthain Wainda Youngthain 2 days ago Ages are implanted with the happiness and optimism of reality and respect for your leaving it’s life, not only hard to ignore and why’d you make your satisfaction with the most important to buying your lies? If’s it’s pandora for pushing to No pride to get. I can’t buy, if’s there’s the next generation and nothing is the same, every minute. Madonna Tolentino Madonna Tolentino 3 months ago just want to be cured from glaucoma.. wanna live like everybody else.... see the beauty of the world clearly and work. Hope cure for glaucoma is here.. like now..thank u Dr.Sinclair and team 6 Frank Delahue Frank Delahue 3 months ago SIRT1 protein actively promotes homologous recombination (HR) in human cells, and likely promotes recombinational repair of DNA breaks.[61] SIRT1 mediated HR requires the WRN protein.[61] WRN protein functions in double-strand break repair by HR.[62] WRN protein is a RecQ helicase, and in its mutated form gives rise to Werner syndrome, a genetic condition in humans characterized by numerous features of premature aging. These findings link SIRT1 function to HR, a DNA repair process that is likely necessary for maintaining the integrity of the genome during aging.[61] Madeleine Qiex Madeleine Qiex 1 month ago David Sinclair you are a brilliant ambassador for our country Australia 🇦🇺 Pity you had to go to the UStates to deeply build on your knowledge in a greater way… how can I 3D Print a ‘SIRtwo-In that we can add to our salt/pepper grinder’s to Add ‘ReSet’ to our food, so we can use it combined with Binaural Entrainment to keep our bodies as young as our mind’s already Think we are… lol I stopped at 23yo in my mind; though 40Hz Binaural Beats 🎧 directly into my noise canceling headphones….. within 4 months I’m less foggy in my thinking, and retain what I’m learning with accurate recall Surprisingly well. And Thank You David Sinclair, hopefully there will be something to absorb that will allow my body to keep up with my brain and without the pain of chronic and terminal diseases … me, determined to live long enough to ‘ReSet’ my body’s Genomes 🧬 - then I’ll be able to assist myself and others to enjoy the ‘keep going’ attitude I have with Gratitude and Love And Gratitude and love to you, may you keep seeking and finding breakthrough after breakthrough - and have time to share with your family and friends, as well as All of the rest of us in the world, me included Thank You again 🧬❣️❣️❣️ 1 GerrardWong GerrardWong 7 days ago i have started taking NMN to be one of my supplement SENJU SENJU 3 months ago What David is talking about is LEV = Longevity Escape velocity. If you can hang on for the next 20 years....you will be able to get the technology to add another 10 years of your life. Then within that 10 years....the health tech will be good enough to allow 50 more years to your life...then the next 20 years after that the tech will allow 100 years more...etc....etc. 5 Anderson Mendes Anderson Mendes 2 weeks ago 👏👏👏 SS3MANIA SS3MANIA 3 months ago We need human trials now! 2 Claudia Meyer Claudia Meyer 1 month ago Brilliant, I'm hooked Simon Suh Simon Suh 3 months ago I wish aging would get cured in the next 20 years. 6 Madeleine Qiex Madeleine Qiex 1 month ago David Sinclair you are a brilliant ambassador for our country Australia 🇦🇺 Pity you had to go to the UStates to deeply build on your knowledge in a greater way… how can I 3D Print a ‘SIRtwo-In that we can add to our salt/pepper grinder’s to Add ‘ReSet’ to our food, so we can use it combined with Binaural Entrainment to keep our bodies as young as our mind’s already Think we are… lol I stopped at 23yo in my mind; though 40Hz Binaural Beats 🎧 directly into my noise canceling headphones….. within 4 months I’m less foggy in my thinking, and retain what I’m learning with accurate recall Surprisingly well. Reshad Unchained Reshad Unchained 3 months ago With tech, we might just be able to enjoy aging and not endure it. 5 George c. Panos George c. Panos 11 days ago (edited) If could have trained with you I wouldn’t have quit medicine after four years of medical school . Medicine is just being a pharmaceutical distributor. Doctors are responding to lazy personal behaviors. 1 Lynn Jackson Lynn Jackson 2 months ago I didn't know Sinclair is an Elite! Sai Pavan25 Sai Pavan25 2 months ago Very entertaining Johnny Pinkleton Johnny Pinkleton 1 month ago Hopefully we can all be immortal together Michaël Van de Borne Michaël Van de Borne 3 months ago (edited) is anybody going to mention how he was born in the 60s but looks in his early forties? 8 Richard Balboa Richard Balboa 3 months ago David keeps talking about the same over and over again since several years ago. 11 Tyranix97 Tyranix97 3 months ago Darwin must be very curious right about now. lol 1 Wainda Youngthain Wainda Youngthain 2 days ago If’s you were young forever ♾ how’s the day how’s to feel if’s your guilt trip is nonsense and a lot of people are suffocating and you have everything except to survive😓, how’s it hope? If’s there’s a lot of people despair🥺😓! Heaven 42# Heaven 42# 3 months ago Follow the Salt ,It's moves through Walls, Quantum Salt.key to unlocking More DNA even molecular structures. 2 Manuel Ojeda Manuel Ojeda 3 weeks ago I'm from the 1952 from Cuba. My greatgrandma lived to be 103 years old with no diseases. 3 J of BEATS J of BEATS 3 weeks ago I don't mind to probably living till 80-100yrs but as for to reverse or to stop aging is something I wouldn't want. Nothing in the civilization, the earth, the sun, and the whole universe has an end time and nothing lasts forever nor we use want this. Even Elon Musk himself said for years that not only he doesn't see himself living a long time but he too doesn't support others wanting this cause overpopulation and breaking the chain of our species evolution from evolving for a better society. 1 snow white snow white 3 months ago I wish he would address Dr. Brad Stanfield’ assertions. 7 Don Grey Don Grey 3 months ago Half the age, they were three weeks ago ~! This is shocking ~!! cinnamon girl cinnamon girl 3 months ago Fasting and keeping blood sugar low? Sounds like the Keto OMAD I have been doing for over 5 years!! 10 Henry Jiang Henry Jiang 2 months ago Can someone give me a summary of how to live longer practically? Much appreciated. Julia Tobiason Julia Tobiason 2 months ago We all have the ability to look and feel younger. I like to call it “The Fountain of Youth” which is our Kundalini (I’ve experienced and observed this with myself as well as with my student’s 🥰 Terena Rosa Terena Rosa 1 month ago This reminds me of that cult ran by those three people who claimed they would live forever and said dying is embarrassing. Old people fell for their cult and did everything they said. It was quite embarrassing when the cult leaders died i suppose. Milena DelTorto Milena DelTorto 3 months ago Go David go! 1 Boga Sixtyeight Boga Sixtyeight 3 months ago Lost my respect for david after he started blocking other very respected scientist on Twitter that were calling him out for using old studies. 23 Mark Mitchell Mark Mitchell 1 day ago Skipping the wrong genes sounds like the right thing to do. amber skies amber skies 1 month ago For honest review, Vitruvin Health Supplement has been the most cost-effective brand of NMN for me. I’ve tried several brands but they just came flashy over marketplaces and ended up no difference at all. Along with this product, I also suggest to have a Ketogenic diet. Overall, we can achieve not just a longer life, but a healthier life as well. virtualhug 1 Joshua Stephen Joshua Stephen 3 months ago I like him but have to agree that it's not as simple as he makes it look. He literally blocks fellow scientists who criticize him on Twitter instead of trying to rebut their reasonable claims. Hard to take him too seriously after that. 23 Bún Tú Bún Tú 2 months ago Amazing Warsin Warsin 2 weeks ago man its been years im about to die of death master shooter64 master shooter64 2 weeks ago dude he'a 52?? how does he look 30? hair color and good health or has he been treating himself with the anti-aging stuff? hmmm 1 Joseph Felician Lugakingira Joseph Felician Lugakingira 3 months ago Wonderful This Guy is a Genius, May The Almighty Lord Who Guided You On This Scientific Revelation ,let us Live To Witness This Amen 🙏🏿 ❤ 2 breakaway2x breakaway2x 2 months ago The question is not, "Is aging reversible"? Rather, the question should be, "why would you want to reverse aging in the first place?" 2 Jen Holmes Jen Holmes 2 months ago So what about those of us born in the 50s? Jim J Jim J 1 month ago This industry is going to make many billionaires and millionaires. Personally I am willing to pay all my money to become young again. Giuliano Rivieri Giuliano Rivieri 1 month ago I hope this man is right David Casey David Casey 3 months ago I wish he would endorse supplement suppliers as we are on our own trying to figure out who to trust otherwise. 2 FreeMocean FreeMocean 3 months ago (edited) David is a nice guy but he is yet to prove if he is on the right track with all these assumptions. Personally I would advise making protein and high quality fats my priority and avoid plants as much as possible. Also muscle is our best friend and Mr Sinclair has very little. The next 30 years will be interesting so long as the anti meat coalition does not have their way. 5 Richard Hallett Richard Hallett 1 month ago Lmao. Imagine the income inequality if Jeff Bezos lived to 500 Tyrone, Friend of Chad Tyrone, Friend of Chad 3 weeks ago I am currently taking 1000mg per day of Lipo- NMN. I have been taking NMN for about 10 months, but only the last 4 at 1000mg / day. I am also a kidney transplant recipient. They told me that I will be on immuno suppressants for the rest of my life. The reason they say is because the kidney cells are not from my own DNA so my immune system will consider it a foreign body and attack it (until my transplanted kidney fails and is considered rejected). My theory is that NMN overtime will replace those kidney cells from the Donor’s DNA into mine - or at least the kidney cells will become hybrid enough where my DNA will be prevalent enough that I can ween myself off of immunosuppressants. I am so curious to know if there is any research out there that I can study. 2 trojanthedog trojanthedog 2 weeks ago How long do I want to live? Ask me on my 200th birthday. Might have it figured out by then. 1 Vicky Biagini Vicky Biagini 3 months ago We will all be long gone before aging is under control. This mans been saying the same stuff for over a decade. Been following this stuff for over 20 years. Guess what at 47, I'm old. We all put hope in these people, and they fail everytime. 6 NOYBEESWAX NOYBEESWAX 7 days ago This is the best news for Atheists. Of course all you believers will want to expire to be with your God, so the world will not be overpopulated just because some of us want to live longer, should balance out. I very much appreciate the religious folk giving up their seat on this bus we call Earth 🌍. 🙏 Bunny Bubs Bunny Bubs 1 month ago Cortisol severe stress rapid aging .. that too? 😩😂 1 Retro Recipes Retro Recipes 3 months ago Incredible to think he’s 76 years old 11 Bogdan Bmm Bogdan Bmm 2 months ago Damn that is quite something :) Josiah Moore Josiah Moore 3 weeks ago I feel like this new generation can get to 200-250 easily Youtube Is my jockey Youtube Is my jockey 9 days ago This man is a hero for humanity, anti-aging is THE most important matter in the world right now and David is tackling it, keep up the good work CubaHubbaBubba CubaHubbaBubba 1 month ago I want to become a professor in medicine science I'm 28 years of age please help younger people gain a chance No'am Peled No'am Peled 2 months ago So we're talking an infinite amount of humans living forever, consuming a dying planet's resources...Well, that sounds reasonably sustainable... 1 Nutrition Nutrition 3 months ago (edited) I like David Sinclairs enthusiasm however there are somethings you should know about him he constantly tries to make a substance that he helped discover more attractive online to buy for longevity even though human trials have not shown it be effective some even showing it to have bad sideeffects at certain doses it's not me who has pointed this to him it's his colleagues who have presented that what happened when he was shown this? he blocked them 9 thanos koumpanis thanos koumpanis 3 months ago Yes sir!!!!! 2 Don Grey Don Grey 3 months ago Follow his voice, not the writing. 4 Beth B Beth B 1 month ago This is thrilling, of course -- but the mini brains having thoughts and dreams? I'm in favor of the science and even hope to benefit from it personally, but that freaked me out and feels somehow wrong. I can't put my finger on it, but that made me uncomfortable. Cynthia Thurman Cynthia Thurman 5 days ago What is a good brand of NMN? NOTREALLY HANKAARON NOTREALLY HANKAARON 3 months ago Yes. No sugar. No refined carbs. No seed oils. Eat animals. Low oxalates. Low lectins. 2 Dr. Seku Gathers Dr. Seku Gathers 2 months ago 🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽 Heaven 42# Heaven 42# 3 months ago (edited) Tell the people we need to get used to the idea of farming flesh farms, what would you rather call it Banks.Hearts Livers, etc , your Goal in life is to stay alive, at All costs, Death is not a option, if God doesn't like it . Ask him why he don't die ? 1 The voice of reasons The voice of reasons 3 months ago Researcher can speak to the Petri dishes without offending by telling all the subjects they have a pea-sized brain... TR/REALESTATE/NYC REALESTATE TR/REALESTATE/NYC REALESTATE 2 months ago will our bones and muscles reset too ? esseGesse Et esseGesse Et 3 months ago So my future wife's great great grandma hasn't even been born yet 3 SUKH SUKH 3 months ago He looks like in his 20s even though he's already on his 50s 1 Krzysztof Żurawski Krzysztof Żurawski 3 months ago Poor audio 2 john doe john doe 2 months ago Is this the answer for tinnitus ? beethovensg beethovensg 3 months ago Where can I go for an L4/L5 Spinal disk repair? 1 Cdictator Cdictator 2 months ago So now you know why Charlie munger is still working at the age of 98 jimi cunningable jimi cunningable 3 months ago (edited) Aging is reversable. The only reason folks don't live forever must just be silliness, eh?.. 5 WalayatFamily WalayatFamily 3 months ago It's not working David, you look older than what you are :p Conversation with Nir Barzilai on Metformin by VitaDAO 1,223 viewsStreamed live on Oct 28, 2021 51 DISLIKE SHARE DOWNLOAD CLIP SAVE VitaDAO 1.53K subscribers VitaDAO Discussion Panel - Metformin: A healthspan extending drug? Speakers: Nir Barzilai and Tim Peterson Hosts: Max Unfried and Morten Scheibye-Knudsen Outline: 00:00 Intro 01:32 The history of Metformin (Nir Barzilai) 03:15 Metformin and aging 06:42 Evidence of Metformin effects on animals 11:45 The baseline difference in how we age vs mice 14:05 At what age should Metformin administration begin? 16:12 Metformin clinical trials and progress 24:15 Reviewing and getting a clinical trial going 27:15 Targeting Aging with Metformin (TAME) Trial costs 29:10 Longevity and cryptocurrency overlap 30:32 The science behind Metformin 37:20 The mechanisms of action of Metformin on diabetes 40:05 Alternatives to Metformin (SGLT2, GLP-1) 44:38 Therapies working together 48:58 Caloric restriction and Metformin 51:22 Neurological diseases and Metformin 52:38 Improving Metformin molecules 56:06 Side effects of Metformin Q&A 58:45 Dosing in non-diabetics that regularly exercise 1:01:15 Crowdfunding crypto mechanisms 1:04:09 Closing Dr. Nir Barzilai’s Book Age Later: Health Span, Life Span, and the New Science of Longevity https://www.amazon.com/Age-Later-Heal... VitaDAO is the world’s first decentralized intellectual property collective, funding and commissioning research into human longevity. Participate in the VitaDAO community! ⇛ Website : https://www.vitadao.com/ ⇛ Discord: https://discord.com/invite/3S3ftnmZYD ⇛ Telegram: https://t.me/vitadao ⇛ Twitter: https://twitter.com/vita_dao Chapters 6 Comments rongmaw lin Add a comment... Michael McCord Michael McCord 8 months ago Great panel! 4 VitaDAO Fawn Rosenberg Fawn Rosenberg 6 months ago Did Dr Nir B say it needs to be I/V , not oral metformin, to be antiaging in non diabetics? Justin P Justin P 8 months ago What do you say to Reason of Fight Aging's argument that Metformin will have little more effect than caloric restriction? 2 David Howard David Howard 6 months ago Boring

No comments: