Sunday, July 31, 2022

Basketball - His Last Chance, Charles Barkley

Basketball - His Last Chance 86,717 viewsFeb 13, 2013 373 DISLIKE SHARE DOWNLOAD CLIP SAVE Wiffle 18.6K subscribers Some edits and cuts in this classic old vhs special on Charles Barkley, which highlights his Sixers Career and his first year in Phoenix. Music SONG Into the Sunset-14494 ARTIST Mark Russell, Simon Russell ALBUM ATMOS41_Ethereal Journeys 2 LICENSES Get YouTube Premium Music 45 Comments rongmaw lin Add a comment... ChrisJWatts504TV ChrisJWatts504TV 6 years ago 3:40 - R.I.P. Moses Malone :-( 16 Myke Mynah Myke Mynah 10 days ago Love his honestly. He's never been a phony. A true superstar from back in the good ol days. 4 Intel-Pick Intel-Pick 7 years ago Great Documentary. 44Points 25 rebounds !!!! Are you kidding me ? 6 adi jaya adi jaya 6 years ago Charles Basketball Barkley. My first NBA idol, I was 13 in '93 finals 3 wmden1 wmden1 3 hours ago (edited) Great documentary, I guess you would call it, on Charles Barkley. Inspirational and more. Barkley is one of the all-time greats, but I was not a fan when he played for Philadelphia. I have watched a few snippets of Inside the NBA and I believe, now and like that he strongly appears to be a very genuine person, and tells it like it is, regardless of consequences, to a reasonable point, anyway. An example from that program; Kenny Smith, I believe it was, asked Shaq; "Are you better than Wilt?". Shaq; "Yes, I am better than Wilt." Barkley; "You ain't better than Wilt." Carlos Washington Sr Carlos Washington Sr 9 days ago Man when I was in highschool I loved him in Auburn but 3 years in the L I realized this dude is and always was a BULLY....BUT I loved his game..but I hate bullies 2 JAMIL HOSTILE JAMIL HOSTILE 7 years ago Barkley was a complete player! He raised the bar! 8 Gambit Wu Gambit Wu 9 days ago (edited) First off, WDE!!! But how did this man have "weight problems" when he wasn't even all that big back in the day? He had skinny ass arms and everything. And let me add that Dan Majerle was the truth 2 Ball Game Ball Game 23 hours ago Favorite player of all time 💪🏽 The Rose in the garden The Rose in the garden 6 years ago My God KJ,Majerle and Ainge were a sight too see on the court 1 Rogelio Vitug Rogelio Vitug 3 days ago not that tall , but a very strong player.. 1 Robert Popescu Robert Popescu 6 years ago What a great channel! 1 Se 2333 Se 2333 6 years ago Never again will we see a 6'4 fat guy dominate like chuck 15 dave474c dave474c 9 years ago @ 5:19 Is that a block or a steal? 2 Rogelio Vitug Rogelio Vitug 3 days ago My idol next to MJ dave474c dave474c 9 years ago Yeah I know. But statistically it'd count as both. Block 1st, then steal. 1 Elvis Presley Elvis Presley 1 day ago <3 me some Chuck ! 1 frederickcook87 frederickcook87 2 weeks ago ✊🏾❤️✊🏾 Donald Pace Donald Pace 5 years ago RIP MOSES 2 rolla rolla 6 years ago jordan and barkley should have played together in the same team... Lorenzo Dawkins Lorenzo Dawkins 5 months ago 20:37 Ummmm okkkkk buddy wild to say that Spencer Chatfield Spencer Chatfield 9 years ago is it just me or does paul westphal look look like bill murray Elbio Elbio 2 weeks ago Is Captain Sisko narrating? 3 marktarmannpiano marktarmannpiano 10 days ago Captain Cisco of deep space 9 doing the voice over? 1 dizM0nkey dizM0nkey 1 month ago Nobody do the voodoo like you do. Ball Don't Lie Ball Don't Lie 6 years ago @dave474c block + rebound.. Mike valenzula Mike valenzula 6 years ago i wouldnt mind if the hometown fans booed me..they can do why they want ..they are paying my salary.. 2 Dante Fajardo Dante Fajardo 5 years ago Philadelphia is really the worst franchise throughout the history of the NBA. If you start your career there then you would be having a lot of problems with your career. Bob James Bob James 6 years ago Why is Dracula narrating this? 2 Spencer Chatfield Spencer Chatfield 9 years ago block

No comments: