Saturday, July 02, 2022

Elvis Presley

#elvispresley Elvis Presley 👑2 HOURS !!👑 Special SMART TV UHD (Remastered Stereo) 🌈🤩Thanks to all my subscribers🙏 233,429 viewsJun 4, 2022 Thefiyou Movies 13.9K subscribers Special Gift 🎁 for my 10000 subscribers🌈, 2 hours of video with 👑ELVIS👑 AI 5K Restored ⏩⏩ 0:00 I'll Take Love ⏩⏩ 2:19 Can't Help Falling In Love ⏩⏩ 4:23 Jailhouse Rock ⏩⏩ 7:21 I'm not the marrying kind ⏩⏩ 8:43 Return To Sender ⏩⏩ 10:53 There's Gold In The Mountains ⏩⏩ 12:41 Because Of Love ⏩⏩ 13:43 No More ⏩⏩ 15:30 Follow that Dream ⏩⏩ 17:04 Trouble ⏩⏩ 19:21 Home Is Where the Heart Is ⏩⏩ 21:31 Good Luck Charm ⏩⏩ 23:53 All I Needed Was The Rain ⏩⏩ 25:38 Love Machine ⏩⏩ 28:22 Shoppin' Around ⏩⏩ 30:10 Beginner's Luck ⏩⏩ 31:48 I Got Lucky ⏩⏩ 34:09 Blue Suede Shoes ⏩⏩ 36:20 Dixieland Rock ⏩⏩ 38:05 I Don't Wanna Be Tied ⏩⏩ 40:08 Teddy Bear ⏩⏩ 41:59 Angel ⏩⏩ 44:09 My Boy ⏩⏩ 46:58 Pocketful Of Rainbows ⏩⏩ 49:33 In My Way ⏩⏩ 50:52 King Creole ⏩⏩ 53:01 You gotta stop ⏩⏩ 55:16 (You're The) Devil in Disguise ⏩⏩ 57:35 A Whistling Tune ⏩⏩ 59:12 There Ain't Nothing Like A Song ⏩⏩ 1:01:28 Almost Always True ⏩⏩ 1:02:35 Sylvia ⏩⏩ 1:06:16 Mean woman blues ⏩⏩ 1:08:56 Love Me Tender ⏩⏩ 1:11:32 Dirty, Dirty Feeling ⏩⏩ 1:13:04 Danny ⏩⏩ 1:14:58 Hot Dog ⏩⏩ 1:16:02 Please Don't Stop Loving Me ⏩⏩ 1:17:57 I'll Be Back ⏩⏩ 1:20:39 The Wonder of You ⏩⏩ 1:23:10 Swing Down, Sweet Chariot ⏩⏩ 1:25:22 Loving You ⏩⏩ 1:27:08 Girl Happy ⏩⏩ 1:28:30 Burning Love ⏩⏩ 1:31:17 Your time hasn't come yet, baby ⏩⏩ 1:33:11 Got A Lot O' Livin' To Do ⏩⏩ 1:34:55 King of the Whole Wide World ⏩⏩ 1:37:00 The Girl I Never Loved ⏩⏩ 1:38:48 One Broken Heart for Sale ⏩⏩ 1:40:55 The Walls Have Ears ⏩⏩ 1:43:28 Are You Lonesome Tonight ? ⏩⏩ 1:46:34 Treat Me Nice ⏩⏩ 1:48:44 Sound Advice ⏩⏩ 1:50:11 Spring Fever ⏩⏩ 1:51:50 Baby I Don't Care ⏩⏩ 1:53:41 As Long as I Have You I do not monetize my works, they are not for profit, the channel is just there to preserve and revive our culture, our history, to the glory of artists. Do not ask for a video to be blocked, contact me !!! Clause de non-responsabilité en matière de droit d'auteur En vertu de l'article 107 de la loi de 1976 sur le droit d'auteur, une «utilisation équitable» est autorisée à des fins telles que la critique, les commentaires, les reportages, l'enseignement, l'érudition et la recherche. #elvispresley Music I'll Take Love Song 1 of 10 I'm Not the Marrying Kind Song 2 of 10 Because of Love Song 3 of 10 Follow That Dream (Remastered) Song 4 of 10 Home Is Where the Heart Is Song 5 of 10 Good Luck Charm Song 6 of 10 The Love Machine Song 7 of 10 Beginner's Luck Song 8 of 10 I Got Lucky Song 9 of 10 Angel Song 10 of 10 ARTIST Elvis Presley LICENSES Get YouTube Premium Music 699 Comments rongmaw lin Add a comment... Grant Baensch Grant Baensch 3 weeks ago What a gift!!! Thank you for this wonderful video and I will be watching this one over and over!!! 😀😀😀😀 46 Dana Sutton Dana Sutton 3 weeks ago Wonderful songs. Elvis is amazing. It was a different world back then. Too bad we can't go back in time. 10 Jonathan Stanley Jonathan Stanley 3 weeks ago You have an incredible skill, your time and sacrifice to provide all Elvis fans and alike with such wonderful viewing pleasure is very much appreciated many thanks and keep them coming ! 51 Maria Ines Maria Ines 4 weeks ago Elvis presente de deus para sempre voz e presenca mágica para sempre brilhará para sempre único 28 Wonder Woman Wonder Woman 4 weeks ago Parabéns por todos os vídeos do Elvis, sua qualidade é maravilhosa, obrigada pelas postagens! ♥ 34 Sandra Lybrand Sandra Lybrand 3 weeks ago Thank you so much! I know it took a lot of time and effort to do this, and the quality is superb! Us die hard Elvis fans appreciate what you're doing more than words can say! I've been a fan for 65 yrs and will be until the day I have to leave this earth! 45 Maria E. Maria E. 4 weeks ago I’ve enjoyed every single minute of those two hours!! ✌️😁 So, from the bottom of my heart.. ❤️ THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! (MERCI BEAUCOUP!!!) 😘💕 66 TJ Amodio TJ Amodio 3 weeks ago This Elvis video is....absolute dynamite......period!!! 23 Nicole Tanis Nicole Tanis 4 weeks ago Elvis forever, thanks for the nice treat! 24 kathi fielder kathi fielder 4 weeks ago FANTASTIC!! Thank you!! And congrats on 10K.....you certainly deserve it. All your hard work is much appreciated. 45 David Gibbs David Gibbs 3 weeks ago I think it's often overlooked how much brilliant music was in the Kings movies. 42 Benny Suradji Benny Suradji 3 weeks ago Awesome, I love Elvis, he is the king of Rock n Roll. Thank you for your dedication to Elvis... This is the movie I've been waiting for and this movie is full of the best songs from Elvis !!! Warm regards from your fans, Merci... Benny 34 Christiane Kaus Christiane Kaus 2 weeks ago No one will ever come close to Elvis Presley. Thanks for this wonderful collection. 12 Maria-Lena Gavranich Maria-Lena Gavranich 13 days ago Thank you for this compilation, really enjoyed reliving the Elvis I grew up to know. He had it ALL! There will never be another like him. He was a gift from God, we were blessed to have him even if it was for a short time. 🙏🌻👱‍♀️💛 10 Lila Pummer Lila Pummer 2 weeks ago Thank you so much for bringing Elvis back to his never ending fans. I've enjoyed every moment of this tribute to our memories of the KING OF ROCK AND ROLL! 8 Nelson Santos Nelson Santos 2 weeks ago Simplesmente fantástico este vídeo, curti do primeiro ao último vídeo. Parabéns pelo repertório. 7 LUDEVINA DE FREITAS LUDEVINA DE FREITAS 4 weeks ago SUPERB job!!! I loved it. Thanks. Congratulations!!! 👏👏👏 30 Kathy Pitts Kathy Pitts 2 weeks ago Wow fantastic, thank you for this great collection. So many of these songs should have been bigger than what they were. Enjoyed every minute. 7 Janini FARRIS Janini FARRIS 3 weeks ago I must say that I do appreciate the remastered in the care that they put into restoring these movies however I prefer the black and white films just as they were made because it possess a certain magic as an artistic project to be enjoyed 15 Raven _ ous Raven _ ous 3 weeks ago These brought back so many happy memories of my youth, loving this man. Always have. Always will 💋💕 13 Valvis Valvis 4 weeks ago This was great. I've been listening to more of the stuff from soundtracks to get more familiar with those songs. Thanks. 🎵 🎶 27 Dee G. Dee G. 4 weeks ago Wow!!! Fabulous..thank you!!! 🥰 27 doctorobert doctorobert 3 weeks ago Encore une fois merci et félicitations pour cet excellent travail 12 Sharah Batten Sharah Batten 3 weeks ago "The Wonder Of you"love the Song Elvis beautiful Awesome lyrics are gorgeous ❤️ Sarah 10 Janini FARRIS Janini FARRIS 3 weeks ago This is the first time I saw Elvis on a television screen in a movie Follow that dream dot-dot-dot around 14 years old and I was on the other side of the house but I heard the television on so I ran to the sun parlor and I remember having my grandmother's house and I remember that I was all alone in this great big beautiful home and my grandmother has stepped out probably to the store or to Garden either way when I heard this voice I ran to the television and a blue shirt it was a movie Follow that dream and I just wanted to reach through the screen and kiss this Charming handsome magical human being! I will never forget that day and how great it was to be alone have the whole house to myself and Elvis where I could actually kiss him on the television screen LOL yes it was my love discovery of a romantic nature and I never forgot this and now I am just anxious in person and her late sixties but when I see this clip of Elvis in Follow that dream I retreat can my heart where I felt Magic and safe! 15 Canal YT-K.57 ( KCHANDOT57) Canal YT-K.57 ( KCHANDOT57) 3 weeks ago Gracias por subir a Elvis Pelvis a la red de redes! Justo lo estoy re-descubriendo y cada vez aprendo más del Super estrella 🌟. Muy profesional el trabajo! Felicitaciones y obvio, me suscribo 😉👍 6 Lorraine Pollock Lorraine Pollock 3 weeks ago Oh man,how awesome is this .wonderfully put together.such an angel in disguise. I imagine all of his fans in heaven are surrounding him right now.thankyou for your splendid work,putting this together. Be still watching and listening to the end of my time.xoxoxoxoxo. 9 Woody Cat Woody Cat 3 weeks ago Just what i needed. SUPER COOL. BEST UPLOAD BY FAR. SOUND EVERYTHING IS SO WELL DONE. 💯👍🐱 13 Dália Monteiro Dália Monteiro 3 weeks ago Um imenso Obrigado ao canal por este excelente vídeo lindo regresso ao passado daquele que foi e será sempre o meu eterno ídolo Elvis Aaron Presley o melhor cantor do mundo ⚡️TCB TLC forever ❤️😢⭐️ 11 pressloh pressloh 3 weeks ago GENIAL♥️♥️♥️ THANK YOU 13 Nicole Allier Nicole Allier 3 weeks ago Magnifique vidéo et superbe compilation j'ai adoré merci infiniment de partager ce délicieux moment avec Elvis 12 Kira B Kira B 3 weeks ago Wow ! What a great collection of Elvis music videos from his movies. Thanks for sharing 8 Kathleen Popata Kathleen Popata 3 weeks ago So was right in the moment hadn't noticed that the time was spent till the end Super well done 👏 👍 Many Thanks most wonderful taonga of Elvis Collection ❤ 7 helge evensen helge evensen 4 weeks ago wow... a fantastic gift, indeed... 👍 18 Vinorichi Vinorichi 3 weeks ago What a great work. Thank you so much for this 🙏. Elvis at his best. 👌 8 Kathleen Popata Kathleen Popata 3 weeks ago Suave Elvis very thrilled 😀 listening 🎶 all through this his 🎵 🎶 WOW he was so talented 👏 😢 Elvis had the gift gifted to become more ❤ he lived life to music what an entertainer ❤ whew ❤ the man who was everything ❤ being Different in his own way ❤ he broke the mold to open doors in the 🌎 for great singer's he had talent that he could capture you with ❤ listening 🎶 to Elvis 6am NZT being in the moment 😊 THANKS FOR ALL OF THIS 😋 😋 😋 12 Richard Soderkvist Richard Soderkvist 3 weeks ago Thank you for all those real great songs music of Elvis and the videos real nice variety. 12 Dália Monteiro Dália Monteiro 3 weeks ago Voz divina e para mim Elvis foi e será sempre o homem mais lindo do mundo 😢😘🥰😍❤️ 12 Dália Monteiro Dália Monteiro 3 weeks ago Uma boa noite e bom final de semana para todos com Elvis forever 🎸🕺⭐️⚡️❤️👏👏👍👍mais uma vez os meus agradecimentos ao canal por partilhar este excelente vídeo 🙏🇵🇹 7 Sharah Batten Sharah Batten 3 weeks ago Blue Suede Shoes 🔵🔵🔵 Love the song Elvis!!!! 11 Montse SR Montse SR 2 weeks ago El gran ídolo de nuest

No comments: