Friday, July 15, 2022

COVID? Treatment & Recovery at Home ~ 2022 UPDATE 255,578 viewsJan 28, 2022

#DefeatCOVID #DrSmartTeam What to do if I have COVID? Treatment & Recovery at Home ~ 2022 UPDATE 255,578 viewsJan 28, 2022 Dr SMART team 21K subscribers What are symptoms of COVID? What to do if I have COVID 19? In this animated video, we will discuss about isolation, treatment, monitoring, and recovery of Covid 19 at home. With new variants like Omicron, Omicron BA, Delta and others coming, it is important to know how to manage COVID at home and prevent the spread of infection. Most people who get COVID will have mild disease that can be managed at home. Learn how to take care of yourself or your family member at home. How to monitor symptoms? When to go to hospital? What medicines to take? How to do home isolation? When to quarantine if you were exposed to COVID? How long to stay in isolation? What medicines to use for COVID treatment? How to keep others safe? and, When to return back to normal activities? We all have a role to defeat Coronavirus, TOGETHER. #DefeatCOVID #DrSmartTeam Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dr.smartteam/ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DrSmartTeam/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/DrSmartTeam Visit out website: www.drsmartteam.com Dr. Smart team educates about health & diseases in a simple, easy and fun way. We want people to know about common diseases, what are their signs and symptoms, how are they treated, and when to seek help. Our goal is to empower everyone through health awareness based on accurate and authentic information. Stay healthy and help others stay healthy! EDUCATE. EMPOWER. EXCEED 550 Comments rongmaw lin Add a comment... Tony Vincent Tony Vincent 5 months ago I’m 67 and just recovered at home from a 3 week ordeal with COVID. The most important advice I can give is not to panic! People will scare the hell out of you, the result of which is heightened anxiety. The more anxious you become, the worse your symptoms appear to be. I had no respiratory symptoms, yet because of anxiety, was having episodes of shortness of breath. My symptoms started with a low grade fever and chills for 2 nights. Then came the body aches along with a terrible bout with burning skin on my torso and back. My skin hurt so badly that it effected my sleep. After a week, I lost my sense of smell and taste. The fatique was pretty bad the next week and I became depressed. In my 3rd week, I had nausea and diarrhea. After 3 weeks, January 31st, I started to go for short walks with my wife (who was sick right along side me the whole time). Each day, we walked a little more and breathed very deeply while outside. My taste has returned (she never lost hers) and we are both back to our normal routines. The biggest difference (for me) between COVID and the Flu was the duration of the illness and the multitude of symptoms. Just when you think you’ve turned the corner, a new symptom appears and knocks you down again. This causes depression because you thought you were home free. 138 DaRealist MyNizzle DaRealist MyNizzle 2 days ago I remember around thanksgiving 2021, we had a relative over that was exposed to covid from another person that knew they had it and two days after Thanksgiving, his symptoms was getting worse and he tested positive, shockingly, no one in my family was sick from COVID !! Tyson Tyson 3 months ago I tested positive 3 days ago , today is day 4 of a wicked head cold , plugged sinuses,headache and helium head . I’m triple vaxxed and not getting worse , but not feeling better yet . Best of luck to all on your personal journey with covid , this virus is a damn strange chameleon. 🙏🏻 64 Bakh MS Bakh MS 4 months ago im 30, male. got my sore throat on friday 11/2. i didnt know it was covid at that time. and then night time when i sleep. i suddenly have a high fever, headache and joint pain. i dont suffer from sneezing and heavy coughing. i did the ART Test and it came out positive. Then on Sunday and Monday ( yesterday) im feeling okay without any fever, just a light sore throat and dry cough. and as of now. i can feel that everytime a take a deep breath, its like theres a mucus. but when i try to cough, its still adry cough. what should i do now? i already have 2 dose of vaccine. and this is my first time getting infected with covid. please pray for me and my family. 239 MsSnek the snek MsSnek the snek 5 months ago (edited) I'm 13, fully vaccinated with Pfizer, ive been diagnosed today, I woke up today with a bad cluster headache, stuffy yet slightly runny nose, and my throat has been quite sore and dry for around 3 days (if ur throat is sore for a few days I would recommend getting a test <3), fatigue, and a 100.7° F fever. I had slightly more severe conditions, due to not coughing much my throat is stuffed and my oxygen levels are low. I still dont understand much, just taking my prescriptions and staying calm. Additionally I cant have red meats, pasta, or rice, and I have to sleep facing down to avoid difficulty breathing. If any of you get the symproms I named out of nowhere I strongly recommend getting a test, I wish all you fellow fighters good luck and may you recover quickly! Edit: I have recovered and am fully healthy now! Thanks to everybody who wished well :) 113 Marissa Marissa 1 month ago (edited) Thank you for this information. I’m 27, triple vaxxed, one my students had it last week and felt weird at the end of that week but my test came out negative but now 5 days later I’m positive. I usually wear a mask but when that student was talking to me, I had taken it off for a bit. The student is the only close contact case that I know of but I could have gotten it from anyone in the building 🤷🏾‍♀️ I have a very runny nose, consistent cough and low energy. My throat is on and off sore. I usually do a lot things around the house so it’s weird having to wait for someone to bring me water and food. The service is slow here haha. 🛐 10 PR PR 2 months ago Im 14 and just did a home covid test and got positive. I’m laying in bed and have headaches and sometimes my throat hurts. I’ll try to be as calm as possible and I will try to update you guys and incase you have Covid too, I hope you recorder quickly and have a nice day!! 34 CyberSloth CyberSloth 1 month ago I got the first symptoms a week ago and today I still feel like crap. It feels like a very bad cold that refuses to go away, but so far this has been more annoying than dangerous. 7 GuitarGeek GuitarGeek 2 weeks ago (edited) I've tested negative doing a self test but i'm pretty sure i have it. It started with throat ache when i woke up and I've been having it for the last couple of days now. Also i feel like doing stuff takes twice as much energy and i have to sneeze alot/runny nose. Sometimes i get a dry cough as well. The worst part is that i have a holiday booked next week so I'm just hoping really bad that it's gonna be over by then. I took every vaccine except the omikron one 3 Sophia Flores Sophia Flores 1 month ago (edited) I’m 13 and have both vaccines along with the booster. I got tested positive today using a rapid test. My heart dropped, knowing that I should’ve been more careful. I should’ve been more cautious and less selfish, only worrying about my health and thinking nothing of it because I’m “young” School is coming to an end, I am missing out on receiving the academic award that was only given to 4 students out of a class of 32 because of my reckless actions. This is completely my fault, if only I could go back in time to wear my mask correctly. Please remember to wear a mask, covid is no joke. 11 Gracegotmehere Gracegotmehere 1 month ago (edited) I’m 61 with health issues, I got my 2nd booster 5 weeks before getting sick. This was my first positive. Started with a sore throat, turned to aches, pains, headache, chest issues, than fever up too 104. Started a cough day 4. At day 5 the fever lowers to low grade and whole mouth break’s out with cold sores. My normal temperature is 97.2, and it running 98.2-99.8. I home tested again showing positive still. 3 Lorri Anndeana McCormick Lorri Anndeana McCormick 2 weeks ago It's so weird because this variant that's going around today is so contagious and everybody that's getting it has not had it for the last two and a half years and we're all fully vaccinated 17 Jennifer McNutt Music Jennifer McNutt Music 1 month ago (edited) Thanks for posting this. I started with sore throat on a Sunday. Was feeling a little off day or so before. Monday and Tuesday mid day to about 1am I had a fever. Tested positive Tuesday and confirmed Wednesday PCR TEST. Wed had one but not as much. I only took 1 extra strength Tylenol to take edge off fever mon and Tu Thursday woke up feeling better but back to coughing, sneezing and upper respiratory congestion. I’ve tried to get up a lot sit up and lay on my bathroom counter coughing into the sink. Has helped expel some stuff. Sorry. I will say I've definitely been sicker, more severely uncomfortable in the past with Mono 2x, flu virus, sinus infections, bronchial infections, etc.. Also taking one Benadryl when I can. Watched something that said an ingredient in it showed to lower the viral load. And this video that said taking basic allergy meds can help along with vitamin C and D. Haven’t been sick in over 2 years but grateful I’m getting it now. 5 Infloun Infloun 11 days ago (edited) I tested positive June 24th, that day I suffered a low grade fever in the evening. But after that night the next few days I had zero symptoms until two days ago, July 1st, I started feeling fatigue and just no energy. Being diabetic and overweight, I tested my sugar levels and all seemed to be okay. I now worry and I read comments not to worry too much or cause too much anxiety because you could only make it worse. My doctor did put me on a five day pill (Paxlovid) as soon as I was aware I was positive. I read that Paxlovid may cause "rebound covid" where symptoms are mild and not life threatening. I'm starting to realize that I may not seeing any kind of improvements for another two weeks (or maybe even more due to my health). Also I did three at home tests that all came back negative but taking my moms advice, I went to the clinic for a test and that one came back positive. 2 sfighter00 sfighter00 1 month ago This morning, my younger Brother woke up with a fever and body aches, he took a home Covid test and tested positive. He's gonna take an actual test tomorrow, but it looks like after 2 whole years of avoidance of the virus, it looks like it may have finally caught up to us. 10 Ann Winifred Parkes. Ann Winifred Parkes. 2 weeks ago I tested positive 7 days ago. A pounding headache, Cough, sore throat and ears, difficult to breathe. On the second night, I suffered delirium, hallucinations and diarrhoea. Currently it’s the cough and stuffy noise, headache also that bothers me. I am keeping hydrated and am able to sleep far more than normal. Hopefully, this won’t last too much longer. 4 cool l cool l 2 months ago I’m 9, male, i got my symptoms on may 9, I thought I had a cold but it didn’t go away, I had to take some cough medicine for sleeping, got my covid test today and it’s positive, my first day geting quarantined and I think I got mild symptoms, going to try what this vid says. 6 Marvel Mania Marvel Mania 5 months ago This video will benefit a lot of people who have COVID-19! 👍 34 Dr SMART team vicos Vicowushu vicos Vicowushu 3 days ago This is my third day with covid, doctor gave me 3 pills , one for fewer and pain, one for cough and breathing and one for phlegm +I take vitamin d and constantly drink herb tea and sweat. after 3 days I feel better , still have sore throat 1 Fgg Bb Fgg Bb 2 weeks ago (edited) 3 days ago my body got painful and couldnt move my neck. Until yesterday, i was tested positsive. I took panadol, the pains with my muscles seemed improved. Instead I have had sore throat that is annoying and painful too. Hope the virus will go away soon. By the way, I am 77 living in Hong Kong. Big Hek Big Hek 1 month ago I did a covid test 2 days ago and tested negative after having throat soreness that same day I had high fever between 99.6 - 101.3 and headache. Yesterday developed a cough with mucus. Today my headache is slightly gone my fever has gone away it currently sits between 98.6 - 99.0. My breathing has been the same before covid bushputz bushputz 1 month ago I'm a 65 year old male, and I had my initial vaccinations about a year ago, but never got the boosters. A coworker's car has been on the fritz, and so I've been giving him a ride to work. He started feeling sick at the end of last week, but kept going to work. His wife tested him on Monday (6/6) and he came up positive. I thought I had dodged a bullet, because I felt fine all this time, and got a negative test result on Tuesday. Then, on Wednesday, I blew my nose wrong and got that burning sensation in my sinuses which usually means something got stuck in there, and I'm headed for a sinus infection. I thought that's all it was. On Thursday, I tested myself, fully expecting a negative result, but it was positive instead. Thursday and Friday were pretty sucky, but not as bad as I was expecting. I was feeling achy and fatigued, but that was about it. It's now Saturday evening, and I'm back to about 80%. I feel really lucky, but also feel my diet and lifestyle played a big role in minimizing my symptoms. About a year-and-a-half ago, I cut refined sugars and carbs out of my diet, along with seed oils (Keto), and about a year ago, I pretty much went full carnivore (beef, eggs, butter, salt and not much else). I hadn't been sick one day during that time - until now. I'm going to go to sleep in a bit, and I have a feeling I'll be back to 100% in the next day or two. 1 Kurten zena Kurten zena 3 weeks ago I had 3x vaccines., 2 doses and 1 booster., 2 days ago (Friday) I woke up with headache and terrible sorethroat, did lateral swab and it was positive, later during the day, i got temperature, runny nose and sneezing then later have body malaise. its my 4th day and still having temperature, head and bodyache as well as clogged and runny nose. at times chest pain as well!????! its the worst i ever felt on my 36 years alive., I have been using mask whenever im outside except on ( Thursday) when I went shopping, I was completeley fine and did not use mask because it was very warm not knowing it will cause me to have covid. This taught me a lesson that mask is still a must!! 5 yasu yasu 2 months ago Im 13 and just tested positive. I have been diagnosed today. 2 days ago i woke with a sore throat. I just assumed it would be nothing and everything would be fine. But then i got a fever of 38.7 and i have never felt worse. I gad so many things coming up this week, so many shows and plays. I was devastated when i found out. Anyways take care ppl! 6 hoey yahh hoey yahh 4 hours ago 25 yrs old had a sore throat decided to test and tested positive on a pcr home test im on day 3 and ive had all symptoms from chills to headache to muscle pain etc. worse being a headache and nausea from time to time and this dry cough 😷 and im double vaccinated no booster (will be getting after this forsure) each day is going a little better for me as i am young and exceptionally healthy been taking fulids and meds to help but i am worried about my parents one who is non vaccinated and one who is fully vaccinated had them both test 2 days n a row and got negative results but one has gotten covid before so im nervous how bad this virus could effect them as its taken a toll on me C B C B 2 months ago Yes, both me and a coworker used ArtemiC Rescue when we had COVID-19, we were both well again within 3 days. And recently my flatmate tested positive. I immediately started using the ArtemiC Support serum and I never developed any symptoms despite having somebody who was tested positive in my apartment. Of key importance is of course having already in your refrigerator and being able to use it immediately. 1 home made cake picture home made cake picture 2 months ago My mom and my little brother have covid and they're doing pretty good, they just got tested today and they're resting rn. 2 Allison Zhao Allison Zhao 5 months ago I got COVID with vertigo and pain as symptoms even though I am vaccinated and boostered. Was discharged and now I’m on day 6, COVID isn’t going to stop me! 7 Catie Cook Catie Cook 2 months ago Hi! I started showing symptoms of covid Sunday night I woke up with a fever and headache, then a really bad headache, then started coughing then sneezing a lot, I was achy too! I tested Tuesday morning I am Positive for covid this is my third Day being sick still coughing and sneezing with a headache. Feel better with anyone who is sick!💜 6 Beverley Brangman Beverley Brangman 1 day ago Great video, thank you, very helpful 2 Dr SMART team Sherry Fernando Sherry Fernando 2 months ago My husband was suffering high fever like 100F for 2 days and got a Rapid test for positive for covid today. I don't have symptoms yet, but I have had close contact with him. So I took a test, and it was positive too. But I'm not convinced of this as I still feel OK. I slightly had aches in the legs. I sleep just next to him, Is this OK. ? 1 Cat Christo Cat Christo 2 months ago I tested positive today...again... and feel pretty good. I just have a hoarse voice and some mucus in my throat. I am unvaxxed and had moderate Delta in August. I don't expect this go around to be anywhere near the Delta one that kept me with a 101 fever for 2 weeks and high pulse rate. Most Omicron positive folks are saying it is like a mild cold or flu. We will see how well my natural immunity from Delta works. I felt well enough to work yesterday and today, but had to leave work after I tested positive. Bummer. I wonder when we are going to start treating it like all the other endemic colds and flu infections we get every year. I don't think we have any more COVID patients in our hospital unless they just happen to have COVID when they arrive for something else. 2 Elena Karamacoska Elena Karamacoska 2 months ago I’ve tested positive for COVID-19, please people pray for me 🤲🏻. I wish and pray for everyone to get well and recover from COVID-19 as soon as possible. Much love ❤️. 22 Dr SMART team Hunt AL Hunt AL 1 month ago (edited) My little brother is positive from covid and i didnt know that time while we shared the same room. He is kind of athelic so i noticed his fast recovery. Meanwhile, i got fatigue, my breathing is difficult since i got asthma history, and my sore throat is bad. I take tylenol for the fever. Any advice besides isolation? I wna recover immediately. Thank u 2 Mads Mashups Mads Mashups 2 months ago if anyone is reading this please pray for me. I live with my 65-year-old aunt, she just got out of surgery and is recovering. Just recently, I've gotten a stuffy nose. I figured it was just allergies then I started sneezing and coughing (the coughing went away). Then out of nowhere about 2 hours ago, I got joint pain. I don't know what to do. I've gotten my first and second vaccines and waiting on my booster. I've had covid before just a little over a year ago. I don't want to get my aunt sick because she has medical problems like kidney failure. She was just in the hospital because her heart stopped beating. I pray to god I don't have covid. My aunt is my best friend I don't know what I would do if I lost her. 11 Tom Ellis Tom Ellis 5 months ago I will forever be grateful for the great and miraculous work god used you to do in my life, am happy to say this Dr.Ayomede is indeed a great man words can't express how i feel right now 22 James St Patrick James St Patrick 1 month ago My covid symptoms lasted 5-7 days. I got the shot 3 times, but after 9 months I got re infected. Be Kind Be Kind 2 months ago Texted positive yesterday and feeling like crap! Been vaccinated and booster. Headache, body aches, fever, stuffy and runny nose, and coughing😣 1 Jaime Solis Jaime Solis 1 month ago Listen to the advise about wearing the mask. My daughter and wife got Covid and I was their caretaker. I thought keeping distance would be enough without a mask and I got Covid. Day 3, feeling bleh. 1 Jason Wetzel Jason Wetzel 3 days ago Had one vax over a year ago. Tested positive for covid on Friday. Seems like it’s gone by Monday. Is modern covid really this mild? Seems like good news. Michelle Wilcox Michelle Wilcox 1 month ago I had a sore on my tongue for a few hours. The frozen pops were good for that and sore throat. 1 Mobbin4Christ Mobbin4Christ 5 months ago (edited) Just found out I have Covid by looking at my tongue. My wife gave me the first test it came back negative I took another today I was positive. I took the brunt of it Saturday and Sunday really bad. Now it’s a bad soar throat with a bunch of coughing,glad I didn’t catch the fever tho 6 PedroVID PedroVID 3 weeks ago I tested positive today.. last night i had a mild throat pain, and was feeling like getting sick.. this morning i woke up with a sore throat and i was sneezing like fuck. As the day went by the symptoms were getting worse. Now i have a split headache, its a bit hard to breathe and the body aches are just something out of this world. Why is it so damn sore… sfighter00 sfighter00 1 month ago An Update: Ever since my Brother tested positive, I wound up getting a health scare. I started developing a cough, stuffy nose, and being unable to clear my throat. So on Wednesday I took a home covid test, thankfully I tested negative. So it is possible that I may just be coming down with a cold. My Brother's actual test results came back, it once again tested positive. However he has been going back to his job at his Job, seeing that he didn't get these results until four days after he took the home test and showing no symptoms. So he's probably already over it. As for me, I still have a bit of a cough, hard time clearing my throat, and stuffy nose, but surprisingly no fever and I don't really feel weak, so I don't think there's anything to worry about. willow clay willow clay 3 weeks ago My back was hurting like never before! It's a strange virus. 1 tessy Greg tessy Greg 3 months ago Meeting Dr.Obaedo on YouTube has really been one of the best day of my life after years of suffering I have finally been cured, thank you doc God bless you. 2 Loraine Justice Loraine Justice 3 weeks ago Okay so I didn't know it was covid. So it started on Monday sore throat and the next day (Tuesday) I had such a bad headache it felt like my brain was throbbing if I coughed it hurt and if I turned my head it hurt even more. Wednesday no more headache. Sore throat was still there and a lot of coughing. That day we found out my older brother had covid and he got sick the same day I did. So I suppose I got it from him. Tested 3 times, once at home (postive) testing center (positive) and then pcr test (positive) Thursday still a sore throat kind of not that tough anymore as before but still there. Less coughing but also still there. Puffy nose for the first time and that's abt it on Thursday. And Today we have Friday puffy nose is not as puffy anymore and my cough almost completely stopped but still a sore throat. Not crazy anymore but you can feel it. I'll probably get tested on Tuesday since I tested myself on the third day which is how you're supposed to do it where I'm from. So, will see. I hope everyone stays healthy out there and we got this 🙏🏾 nicola morris nicola morris 8 days ago Just tested positive today. I'm experiencing muscle twitching, back pain, clogged sinus. I'm came here for education. I'm trippple vaccinated. I was on a plane with maskless people. I know that's where I caught it from

No comments: