Sunday, July 10, 2022

David Sinclair: Can Aging Be Reversed? ,144,811 viewsFeb 4, 2015

David Sinclair: Can Aging Be Reversed?David Sinclair: Can Aging Be Reversed? 144,811 viewsFeb 4, 2015 Chicago Ideas 31.8K subscribers Harvard genetics professor David Sinclair takes his research personally. Through the lens of his own mother's battle with cancer, Dr. Sinclair shares the endless potential of his age-reversing discoveries and the potential future for us all. About Chicago Ideas Week Chicago Ideas Week is an annual seven-day celebration of ideas, innovation and community, aiming to become the platform for ideas, created for innovators, thinkers, doers. CIW's goal is to stimulate new initiatives and ventures, create new connections and collaborations, and establish a community of people who have the desire to achieve great things. Learn more: www.chicagoideas.com 238 Comments rongmaw lin Add a comment... Donny Ten Donny Ten 7 years ago What a compassionate scientist. I support this idea. I really hope this comes to fruition within the next 25 years, I'll be 55 then :) 68 Mrcap Mrcap 2 years ago Salute to this guy and everything he is doing 2 spiegel spiegel 3 years ago Having lost every member of my family to cancer or Alzheimers, I've started to become more proactive in trying to extend my life. I'm eating better. Have cut out most of the bad stuff from my diet and am eating more of the good stuff. I'm into calorie restriction, time restricted eating and intermittent fasting now. I've started working out 5 days a week. Have lost 40 lbs. so far. I'm stress free by eliminating toxic people from my life. And today (my birthday btw) I've just ordered NMN after watching this guy on Joe Rogan's show. Hopefully doing all this buys me some extra time. Without doing anything I already look 25 years younger than my actual age but that won't help me if I get cancer or have a heart attack or stroke. 47 Brian Bonilla Brian Bonilla 3 years ago I would say one of the most important IDEAS and HUMANS at the moment. I can't get enough of this mans work. UN-FREAKING-BELIEVABLE!!! 12 Soraya Ali Soraya Ali 1 year ago Best thing about Dr. Sinclair apart from his life saving work as a scientist is that he is speaking, he is telling us in layman’s terms his findings and he is doing this also with his family because he believes. N Brown N Brown 2 years ago I first heard about this when I read the Lifespan book - which came out around end 2019/ beginning 2020 a few months ago (now twice). I found it fascinating (well in particular the scientific bits - which to be honest, I found could have been a bigger part of the book ... bit bit too much fluff about why its a good thing, how it could impact the world - all stuff that is overstating the obvious - sorry Im a brutally honest guy). I really find what David and others in this field of research have been doing incredibly valuable, and it has had quite some impact on how I live my life (in a positive way). BUT....I am a bit surprised that the bit of science that is elucidated in the book, seems to be all that there is. I have looked at many talks by David and others, and looked all the literature I could find. I am surprised to find in this talk from 2015 that this NMN molecule was already known then. He talks here in 2015 about impending human trials. Now in mid 2020 he is still talking of impending human trials. Surely in the last 5 years, if it was so promising, human trials would have immediately gotten underway. Just this week there was a Lifespan letter. I opened it with glee hoping to see latest scientific research results. But there was just a rehashed summary of already known research from years ago...all a bit disappointing. If anyone knows where some more meaty interesting recent (post mid 2019) research results can be found (not needing a phd in cell biology to understand, but less dumbed down than in the Lifespan book), I would be very interested. 2 Ayka Knowles Ayka Knowles 7 years ago You DO a Big Job for a Humanity. We are waiting for the results of your experiments. We love you. 134 Tonkazable Tonkazable 3 years ago Intense he lost his mom less than 4 weeks before this and can have the composure to speak like this. 20 Scott Lavoie Scott Lavoie 2 years ago (edited) Thank you David for your devotion to this research, you are a very compassionate and brilliant human being - I have been following you for a while now!! I have just started taking NMN/NAD supplements! Ok, your son running out and hugging you was great, made me cry!! Dr Nick Engerer Dr Nick Engerer 4 years ago INSPIRING talk David! Well done 4 lesstalkmoreplayUK lesstalkmoreplayUK 1 year ago We need more people like this man "WHO CARES" Bless up ✌️🖖👏👍💯💚 3 Michele Mcnaught Michele Mcnaught 2 years ago I love your work David, thankyou so much. Brian Bonilla Brian Bonilla 3 years ago P.S. My 11 yo daughter is interested in your work. She's thinking of becoming a scientist rather than a doctor. That says something! 47 Jamie Nelson Jamie Nelson 2 years ago Very touching speech. You are a good guy. I bought your book. Can't wait to read it. Alien Life Alien Life 3 years ago A genuine God level genius 2 B D B D 4 years ago I was thinking "I'm going to make a film out of this man's life" someday !! you're doing something historical Prof!!! 16 Ayka Knowles Ayka Knowles 7 years ago I respect you and really Love you David Sinclair. 30 Gerald's Videos Gerald's Videos 3 years ago (edited) My supplements: resveratrol 600mg, alpha lipoic acid 12mg, apple cider vinegar shots, wheatgrass shots, green tea 1000mg, tumeric+black pepper sprinkled over my veggies. No bovine milk (unsweetened almond milk instead), minimal to zero additional sugar, zero junk food, moderate exercise, little to no alcohol, a good night's sleep. 15 Sheena Dholtkamp Sheena Dholtkamp 3 years ago Brilliant scientist! 3 So that’s that So that’s that 3 years ago A lot of you think anti-aging means preventing fine lines, wrinkles and balding bc adverts have redefined it as that. He’s referring to his body at the cellular level. He is advocating for making his organs (including his skin, Sure but even that has to fight against the elements), brain etc healthier. A F A F 2 years ago It is a great idea in theory that you have people live till 200, but this could create massive social economic issues, and place burden on generations to come. Why not focus on help people stay healthy at limited age, life is beautiful because it has an end. 1 EMH EMH 3 years ago It seems to me that life insurance companies would be investing heavily in longevity and healthspan. Can you imagine how massively profitable it'd be for them? All those paid up life insurance policies based not "maturing" for an extra 30-50 years, would be a huge windfall. 1 Timothy Drake Timothy Drake 3 years ago 3 years later and he looks 10 years younger on the Joe Rogan show. Guess it works! 72 Liman arrad Liman arrad 2 years ago Still good people out there ✌🏽 1 TonyOtis TonyOtis 6 years ago Most people, do not know anything about the body, have looked or read books on Anatomy or basic biology. I would like people to try to learn the basics. About the basic cell or cell type. About organ or organ systems. Even if you do not plan to become a professional or get employed in the field. Educate yourself to able to ask educated questions. To say professionals should not study aging at all is wrong. Basic biology works from the most basic forms of life to most complex forms of life. That is starting basic molecules found in the cells, how a group of cells make tissues, how different tissues can make up an organ, then an organ system, with the most complex forms a of life, an organism, which in this case a human being. There are 11 organ systems in the human body. And every system looks after one thing but depend other systems for support. The cardiovascular system, which includes the heart, the blood vessels and the blood, looks after transporting materials through out the body. But the cardiovascular system is controlled by the nervous system. The materials that is transported throughout the body comes from the digestive system, the respiratory system, and the endocrine system. I do not know if aging is a disease or a process it does includes that whole body. You need to know about the body as a whole and not just one system or just one process at time. To reverse aging you need to take in account that all that cells are basic same in that each cell has the same genetic information but differentiate with different genes turned on or off to make a blood cell a into a blood cell, a neuron into a neuron, and a skin cell into a skin cell, and so on. Cancer is a disease, but because cells in the body differentiate, there are different cancers. That to say blood cancers like Leukemia needs to treated different from that like bone cancers. If you could take one pill that could reverse the aging process would the drug needs to effect all of the cells in the body. Most likely one pill could could have a drug target one type of cell but to reverse the aging process enough to have a bigger effect you will need different drugs targeting different cells. 3 komarevo komarevo 3 years ago Do not expect any miraculous chemical to extent your life. It's all about what you eat and drink, and how you sleep and move. Comfort and tendency toward it - is the major cause of our deterioration and premature aging. 5 black bird black bird 3 years ago I DON'T want to reverse the aging process, i'd just like it if my joints and muscles didn't hurt all the time. Is THAT what he means by 'reversing the aging process?" inflammation is key, slow that down and i might feel differently. But, in the immortal words of Kathleen Madigan pointing to herself: "You can't fix THIS with a protein shake and a yoga class." 2 Yogesh Dikshit Yogesh Dikshit 4 years ago Can't we use stem cells for reverse aging? 1 Christopher Ellis Christopher Ellis 3 years ago (edited) 30000/365 =6000/71 84,5 same as my father. Pill? Dream on. 🎶 It's a lifestyle, not a medication. I was born in '49... My body is younger than that. Epigenetics is worth studying. So is nutrition and how one lives from day to day. Resveratrol is in 🍇 grapeskins. I have stayed the process, now to see about repair on the grand scale. Self-discipline is paramount. All of the above-mentioned molecules are found in food. Carry on 🐈 🎶 🧙‍♂️ $30 000, I wish... That's 18 months worth of Age Pension. 💚 🇪🇸 On the other hand, if they won't look at employing anyone over fifty, it's going to need some changes in society. 2 Gerald's Videos Gerald's Videos 3 years ago Thanks for this. 2 Ar Bur Ar Bur 1 year ago we've been getting very, very close for a while now and we are not even close enough at all, so I'll stick to diet and exercise for now hoping someday we'll actually get somewhat close to significantly extending the life! adjusted-bunny adjusted-bunny 3 years ago That was quite a sob story with his mother. The cherry, of course, was his son jumping onto him like a trained puppie in a Disney movie. 6 zombieseezombiedo zombieseezombiedo 7 years ago a lot of the stuff that we "we couldn't do before" they were actually doing in the soviet union in the 70's Such as peptide bioregulators. 4 1 year ago The speaker would be much more convinced, even doesn't have to say much and too lengthy, if he was a living proof; has lived to pass 100 years old, but the entire body and all other signs look like 50 years old or younger. It takes one to know one. Best wish, altc Elmarie Fourie Elmarie Fourie 3 years ago Also from South Africa...wish I could be part of your experiments 3 Rui-9-CS Rui-9-CS 2 years ago he looks much better than 5 years ago... Virgie Mata Virgie Mata 2 years ago Adam from the bible died at the age of 930 years old and his descendants died at the age of 800 to 700 to 600 etc and Joseph died at the age of 110 years old. We will be lucky to have Dr. Sinclair help us live up to 200 years old with this poluted and processed foods world. 2 Deb Stay Blessed Deb Stay Blessed 2 years ago Genius. DM2 DM2 2 years ago You guys do realize living longer puts more stress on the environment. We have 7 billion people now. If you start living additional 100 years and play tennis with great-great-grand-kids and drive SUV for eternity - we are increasing population of the planet living at each given point. Not exactly solution for survival of our species Sexy Dudeuk Sexy Dudeuk 2 years ago If you can reverse aging I'd like to be reverse to childhood again as I long for the days to become a kid again. 2 RampartDistric213 RampartDistric213 3 years ago (edited) Check this. I stop drinking beer because of the empty carbs. So I decided to start drinking red wine instead. I can drink wine well and I can hang with the best of them. I get somewhat of a hangover but nothing serious... The second week of me implementing Red wine I remember it so clearly. I got up to go brush my teeth and I looked in the mirror. somehow I looked younger. Then I would go 3-4 days with out wine then I would go back to normal state and until I had the wine again. After the wine boom!! there it was again! I felt young again. For 2 years the same event kept on reoccurring every time I had wine. And behold!!! after seeing Professor David Sinclair research I am a believer. I was drinking high amounts of wine. Something I would not recommend. But all that to say. All of this research is true! Envy May Envy May 2 months ago AH...he actually does look older here than in more recent videos PAB702 PAB702 3 years ago I feel older after watching this 7 Midas Snap Midas Snap 3 years ago Is it just me or does he look younger in recent videos? 9 Jensen Achilles Jensen Achilles 3 years ago Astaxanthin is the strongest antioxidant even more so than resveratrol. please look into this as well. 5 Javier Cespedes Javier Cespedes 2 years ago Anyone knows a safe brand for NMN supplement? 3 Z. Deutch Z. Deutch 3 years ago Watching from Strathfield Australia! 3 ade spade ade spade 2 years ago I've been taking Megadose M&Ms now for months and still putting weight on, what am I doing wrong. 1 Paulie Walnuts Paulie Walnuts 3 years ago Taking NMN and resveratrol just like Dr S. Haven’t gone the step of metformin tho Shane McCracken Shane McCracken 3 years ago I'm not crying. You're crying... How Skipping Meals Makes You Younger 34,003 viewsMay 6, 2022 The Knowledge Project 81.9K subscribers Watch the full episode here: https://youtu.be/RRdTfh1_88I Dr. David Sinclair explains how skipping meals (fasting) can actually reverse the aging process. He explains the results of some studies done on how timed eating and fasting can lead to a healthier, more younger, you. -- OUR FREE NEWSLETTER: https://fs.blog/newsletter/ 📈 OUR MOST POPULAR INTERVIEWS 🎬 The Full Story of Naval Ravikant: https://youtu.be/mGY2To_HW98 🎬 Bill Ackman - Getting Back Up: https://youtu.be/mIS3LYxgVWc 🎬 Secrets to Healthy Relationships with Esther Perel: https://youtu.be/atXKntdX2UY 🎙 Listen to the show iTunes: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast... Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/1VyK52N... GET IN TOUCH 🌍 Our website - www.fs.blog JOIN OUR COMMUNITY https://fs.blog/membership/ ABOUT THE KNOWLEDGE PROJECT Like the mentor you’ve always dreamed of having, The Knowledge Project shares timely yet timeless lessons for work and life. Past guests include Naval Ravikant, Daniel Kahneman, Jim Collins, Angela Duckworth, Seth Godin, Melanie Mitchell, & Esther Perel. 65 Comments rongmaw lin Add a comment... Mike Peek Mike Peek 2 weeks ago (edited) Excellent info and great context in a few sentences about the biology of genetics and epigenetics. I believe at this point until more discovery that your gut health determines what you can do relative to other people. There are other things too but the microbiome in the gut has trillions of bacteria , good and bad. That is why there can't be a one shoe fits all approach to food. Yes there are similarities among the population. Then, factor in whole food vs processed. I think a whole real food diet vs the SAD ( standard american diet ) can be the difference in overall health. Again, because of the diversity of our acquired genetics and the present state of our gut bacteria along with any conditions or disease will determine how long we will live. We were not meant to sit inside for long periods. We were meant to eat much less and less often, get sun, eat real whole food, and stress our bodies to continue to adapt. We can all argue what type food to eat even if it's real food and not fake food. Eat real food and listen to your body, fast, exercise, get out doors and try to enjoy life. Turn off the TV. Good luck 2 Viviane Rochel Viviane Rochel 4 weeks ago I love your videos Dr Sinclair. I’m 40 years old and I have retinitis pigmentosa (cataract, night blindness and tunnel vision is already going on) and I’m trying fasting as an alternative since there isn’t a cure yet . I’ve been fasting on weekends for about 3 months and I noticed that the cataract on the left eye is getting clean small spots. I saw an interview where you said rats are getting their vision back. I’m going to order the inside track blood test to see if it’s working . Any tips to slow down the RP? Thank you!!!!!!!! 4 MRitz S MRitz S 1 month ago I’m fasting now 16 or 18 from the day before but now it’s also for economic reasons! It helps my budget to skip a meal or two I’ve never liked breakfast I’m hungry, real hunger about 2-3 PM , so I usually eat around then. later maybe 2 hours later another smaller meal . My favorite is yes. a bowl of 🥣 cereal 6 William Wightman William Wightman 3 weeks ago Skipping breakfast always and skipping dinner sometimes is useful. No breakfast extends the night fast and skipping dinner helps me to sleep. Nothing worse (not really...) than trying to sleep and you are hot and agitated most of the night because your stomach is churning and grinding away on dinner and not letting your heart quiet down. Just as important for sleep are a quiet, dark, and cool bedroom and no alarm to wake to. You are lucky if you have all of those. Christopher Ellis Christopher Ellis 1 month ago (edited) Unless one's ancestors lived in the Americas, the chances of running from a Smilodon were nil. So, the less time spent in digesting meals, the better the body functions, because it gets to process and distribute the nutrients. 1 Asbestos Flake Asbestos Flake 3 weeks ago I’m very slim and I feel like death after a few days of doing 16/8. 14/10 seems to be the max I can go to consistently 5 Adam Isaac Adam Isaac 1 month ago I am actively trying to gain like #30 pounds of muscle mass in the next six months. I have to at least hit 3000 clean calories a day. i'm cooking chicken breasts, hard boiled eggs, and sweet potatoes a day in advance for my first meal. i try to eat my carbs at night. organic whole wheat pasta from Italy is my favorite. and I love ribeye steaks and homemade bone broth baby. i intermittent fast daily. first meal is noon but more like a 1-7 feeding window. Eugene Lynch Eugene Lynch 1 month ago 40% of beef fat is oleic acid, the fat in olive oil that activates Sirtuins. 3 jumpman jumpman 2 months ago Muslims just finished the month of fasting Ramadan! So refreshing spiritually and physically. God is Great. 9 Raj Raj 3 weeks ago Indians have the traditions for fasting fun fact 1 Tony Nesta Tony Nesta 2 weeks ago (edited) There's a dangerous message here for people who are predisposed to Anorexia Nervosa who can deplete their important minerals and can stop their heart and die from malnutrition. But I definitely believe in fasting. And and I feel better If I skip breakfast and maybe lunch and have a big early dinner. I feel great 😊! 1 Human Nature Human Nature 1 month ago To trigger autpphagy, it takes 3 days? Not 16 hours? 3 ML Greer ML Greer 1 month ago Why don't scientists work on disarming the stress hormone Cortisol? That's a pill I might take. 5 Clarke Scott Clarke Scott 2 months ago Buddhist monks have been fasting for 2500 years. 25 J Dalaigh J Dalaigh 1 month ago Let's complete and review the research. orion9k orion9k 1 month ago But people experience symptoms like pellagra if they stop eating for too long? Karl Vader Karl Vader 1 month ago Does anyone know what David's dad's age is v his biological age??? As well as how many years he has been supplimenting nmn etc...??? BaronSilver Baron BaronSilver Baron 1 month ago So if you don't eat you'll become a child again. Have you tried it yet? 1 Ettore Sabella Ettore Sabella 1 month ago Do you use botox? You don't frown at all 7 Obey Silence Obey Silence 9 hours ago Why is Aphex Twin in this video talking about such stuff? Malte Johnsson Malte Johnsson 1 month ago Is it really early or really late at dr Davis 😏 Cathy Coppin Cathy Coppin 7 days ago How can diabetes people do this? P D P D 1 month ago How come then, that the poor people in Africa and South America don't have the longest lifespan nor do the Muslims who fast, but actually the Asian people who eat a lot of meat? 5 720 Zone 720 Zone 3 weeks ago David Sinclair is 94 years old. kevin swanson kevin swanson 1 month ago Guess what. Your not going to beat death. Your not going to stop aging. That's a fact. So if you want to buy into this, have at it. 1 #UniteToPrevent: Day 2 - Living Healthily to 120 and Beyond 25,705 viewsMay 11, 2021 LIKE DISLIKE SHARE DOWNLOAD CLIP SAVE The Cura Foundation 1.6K subscribers Unite to Prevent: Fifth International Vatican Conference MIND, BODY & SOUL Part V: Innovations in Prevention, Treatment, and Sustainability Living Healthily to 120 and Beyond Nir Barzilai, MD, The Rennert Chair of Aging Research, Professor of Medicine and Genetics, and Director, Nathan Shock Center of Excellence in the Biology of Aging, Albert Einstein College of Medicine David A. Sinclair, PhD, Professor, Department of Genetics and Co-Director of the Paul F. Glenn Center for Biology of Aging Research, Harvard Medical School Moderator: Jamie Metzl, JD, PhD, Founder and Chair, OneShared.World Broadcasted on Friday, May 7, 2021 at 3:05 PM Presented by: Fifth International Vatican Conference: http://vaticanconference2021.org/​​​ The Cura Foundation: https://thecurafoundation.org/​​​ Pontifical Council for Culture: http://www.cultura.va/​​​ #UniteToPrevent​​​ #UniteToCure​​​ The Fifth International Vatican Conference and all related materials were made possible through the leadership and support of the Cura Foundation, the Vatican’s Pontifical Council for Culture, and all of the supporters, sponsors and grantors, as well as their affiliates, including The Leona M. and Harry B. Helmsley Charitable Trust and the John Templeton Foundation. The opinions expressed during the sessions, interviews and other conference and related events are those of the speakers, participants and/or any other individuals do not necessarily reflect the views of the Cura Foundation, the Vatican’s Pontifical Council for Culture, and/or the #documentary #dwdocumentary #life More life - Decoding the secret of aging | DW Documentary 469,868 viewsMay 28, 2022 8K DISLIKE SHARE DOWNLOAD SAVE DW Documentary 4.18M subscribers Can the aging process be reversed - or even halted, altogether? If we manage to decode this final mystery of our human biology, we might soon be able to eradicate age-related illnesses like cancer, dementia and heart problems. The race to invent the miracle pill is well underway. Today, international researchers are getting astonishingly close to realizing humanity’s dream of immortality. The hunt for immortality gained traction with the discovery of Costa Rica’s so-called "Blue Zone,” by Luis Rosero-Bixby. In the "Blue Zone,” on the Nicoya Peninsular, he found a remarkable number of centenarians. Here, male life expectancy is the highest in the world. Their healthy lifestyle is one factor, but the promise of longevity is probably also because their telomeres - sections of DNA found at the end of chromosomes - are longer than those of the average person. It’s a field of research currently being explored by Maria Blasco in Madrid. But this is just one of many possible factors influencing the process of aging. Senescent cells may also play a key role. Also known as "zombie cells”, these attack our body in old age and flood it with alarm signals until, at some point, we collapse under their weight. That’s a theory proposed by another researcher in Spain, Manuel Serrano. A billion-dollar industry is already knocking impatiently at the lab doors. The first to market the miracle pill is guaranteed incredible wealth. That’s why investors are sponsoring young bio-startups in Hong Kong. Keen not be left out, US Big Tech is vying for the world’s best scientists. Alex Zhavoronkov has secured a slice of that pie, with a cash injection of more than 250 million dollars for his company’s work on aging research. Whereas some pioneers’ visions burst like bubbles, others rush to get other, rather more dubious products onto the market. But their efficacy is now measurable. The epigenetic clock devised by Steve Horvath can measure our biological age, regardless of our actual age in years. With his research on the thymus gland, California’s Greg Fahy managed to not only decelerate the aging process, but reverse it. His initial study on humans showed that a particular drug cocktail took an average two-and-a-half years off their age. Young biohackers like Nina Khera from Boston want everyone to benefit from this research. Together with friends, she’s working on the "epigenetic clock for all”. But while we’re busy trying to counter the aging process and all the illnesses it entails, fundamental questions arise: Should we be messing with nature like this? Are we about to overwhelm the planet with more and more people? Criminal biologist Mark Benecke in Cologne says that these questions are coming far too late. Also available in: ⮞ German: https://youtu.be/axCvfnBOVR0 ⮞ Spanish: https://youtu.be/ApNwyP7KvdI ⮞ Arabic: https://youtu.be/kHLryQmDptQ ⮞ Hindi: https://youtu.be/Oocr2j00wpY #documentary #dwdocumentary #life ______ DW Documentary gives you knowledge beyond the headlines. Watch top documentaries from German broadcasters and international production companies. Meet intriguing people, travel to distant lands, get a look behind the complexities of daily life and build a deeper understanding of current affairs and global events. Subscribe and explore the world around you with DW Documentary. Subscribe to: ⮞ DW Documentary (English): https://www.youtube.com/dwdocumentary ⮞ DW Documental (Spanish): https://www.youtube.com/dwdocumental ⮞ DW Documentary وثائقية دي دبليو (Arabic): https://www.youtube.com/dwdocarabia ⮞ DW Doku (German): https://www.youtube.com/dwdoku ⮞ DW Documentary हिन्दी (Hindi): https://www.youtube.com/dwdochindi For more visit: http://www.dw.com/en/tv/docfilm/s-3610 Follow DW Documentary on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dwdocumentary/ Follow DW Documental on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dwdocumental We kindly ask viewers to read and stick to the DW netiquette policy on our channel: https://p.dw.com/p/MF1G Featured playlist 57 videos Technology & Science | DW Documentary DW Documentary 833 Comments rongmaw lin Add a comment... DW Documentary Pinned by DW Documentary DW Documentary 1 month ago Also available in: ⮞ German: https://youtu.be/axCvfnBOVR0 ⮞ Spanish: https://youtu.be/ApNwyP7KvdI ⮞ Arabic: https://youtu.be/kHLryQmDptQ ⮞ Hindi: https://youtu.be/Oocr2j00wpY 20 Mahamat Mahamat Abdoulaye Mahamat Mahamat Abdoulaye 1 month ago How is it possible to produce so many documentaries with such an exceptional quality ?! I'm impressed 👍🏽 456 Michael L Michael L 1 month ago Can't believe how wide ranging and in depth all your documentaries are. You guys are leading the pack. Props to your team! 229 DW Documentary Khalid Omar Khalid Omar 1 month ago A very interesting and thought provoking Documentary. Well done DW! 97 DW Documentary Mike Curtis Mike Curtis 1 month ago Another insightful documentary by DW. Seeing these kids engaged in something other than taking selfies or wanting to be the next social media star, gives me (a little) more hope for the future of humanity. Thanks very much for posting and be safe 🙏 26 AN Q AN Q 1 month ago Thank you DW for this great thought-provoking documentary.Only DW can provide back to back such high quality documentaries. 10 DW Documentary BillyBoy71 BillyBoy71 1 month ago Wow! As a 51 year old full-time single disabled father raising/raised my 4 AMAZING kids on my own all by myself and BEAUTIFUL AND AMAZING grandkids as well. I suffer from & struggle with sickle cell anemia disease and avascular necrosis syndrome causing countless joint replacement surgeries with both knees,right hip,and both of my shoulders next to be replaced with titanium as well! It was was very interesting and thought provoking as i want to be here as long as I can with my family! Thanks DW for the content of documentaries that you provide!🙏🏿 You do a great job of it imo!👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿 38 victor charnor victor charnor 1 month ago You guys are just awesome. Just when you think they've exhausted their contents, they come up with something amazing. Kudos to you guys. DW TO THE WORLD 38 Ciprian Ciprian 1 month ago (edited) Amazing content. Also, the narrator skills, the all peace of the presenting the constant peace of facts presentation are splendid. You fell engaged through the duration of the documentary. The experience as a tv producer it can be felt/seen. Bravo! 👍 9 Jaime Paiva Jaime Paiva 1 month ago stellar production, stellar content. DW is blowing my mind lately. 40 DW Documentary Gehan Adel Gehan Adel 1 month ago this should be regarded as scientific material something like this documentary should be taught in schools or used in universities. as always you push your limits guys thanks 16 D K D K 1 month ago Thanks DW for bringing us these great documentaries! 60 DW Documentary Rishabh Mishra Rishabh Mishra 1 month ago Thank you so much DW documentary. This documentary is phenomenal. Kudos to your team! 15 DW Documentary Metalextra Metalextra 1 month ago DW will take over the world as the premier source of validated documentaries! Thank you DW! 32 DW Documentary Velma Lovemore - Meditation Autrey Velma Lovemore - Meditation Autrey 7 days ago Thank you DW for this amazing documentary. Just brilliant! 1 DW Documentary Rodwell van Wyk Rodwell van Wyk 3 weeks ago I remain a huge fan of DW Documentaries ❤️ absolutely phenomenal! 💯 2 DW Documentary muthukumaranl muthukumaranl 1 month ago Awesome informative one...the production quality is just praiseworthy...the disciplined focus on balanced presentation is really impressive...thank you so much guys! 6 DW Documentary Cristina Benavente Cristina Benavente 1 month ago Would be good to see follow up in year or two as to evolution of this research space 🙏🏼ThankYou great documentary 20 Lightchaser Lightchaser 4 days ago I wanted to put something in the background while I clean. I ended up sitting down and watching 4 of your documentaries one after the other! Amazing quality and you always seem to find the kindest, friendliest and most professional people that can explain things in a way that is easy to digest. Thank you! 1 DW Documentary Tom John Tom John 1 month ago Both, but there are many factors that effects us, ones life style primarily determines how long we will live and in what condition, one must stay active, have a natural diet and hopefully remain injury free, and as pointed out, live as stress free as possible, but if one has to deal with stress, one must learn how to deal with stress without allowing it to effect one mental state, some people who avoid stress, when they encounter stress, are unable to deal with it, in my opinion !! 4 Conversation with Nir Barzilai on Metformin by VitaDAO 1,223 viewsStreamed live on Oct 28, 2021 51 DISLIKE SHARE DOWNLOAD CLIP SAVE VitaDAO 1.53K subscribers VitaDAO Discussion Panel - Metformin: A healthspan extending drug? Speakers: Nir Barzilai and Tim Peterson Hosts: Max Unfried and Morten Scheibye-Knudsen Outline: 00:00 Intro 01:32 The history of Metformin (Nir Barzilai) 03:15 Metformin and aging 06:42 Evidence of Metformin effects on animals 11:45 The baseline difference in how we age vs mice 14:05 At what age should Metformin administration begin? 16:12 Metformin clinical trials and progress 24:15 Reviewing and getting a clinical trial going 27:15 Targeting Aging with Metformin (TAME) Trial costs 29:10 Longevity and cryptocurrency overlap 30:32 The science behind Metformin 37:20 The mechanisms of action of Metformin on diabetes 40:05 Alternatives to Metformin (SGLT2, GLP-1) 44:38 Therapies working together 48:58 Caloric restriction and Metformin 51:22 Neurological diseases and Metformin 52:38 Improving Metformin molecules 56:06 Side effects of Metformin Q&A 58:45 Dosing in non-diabetics that regularly exercise 1:01:15 Crowdfunding crypto mechanisms 1:04:09 Closing Dr. Nir Barzilai’s Book Age Later: Health Span, Life Span, and the New Science of Longevity https://www.amazon.com/Age-Later-Heal... VitaDAO is the world’s first decentralized intellectual property collective, funding and commissioning research into human longevity. Participate in the VitaDAO community! ⇛ Website : https://www.vitadao.com/ ⇛ Discord: https://discord.com/invite/3S3ftnmZYD ⇛ Telegram: https://t.me/vitadao ⇛ Twitter: https://twitter.com/vita_dao Chapters 6 Comments rongmaw lin Add a comment... Michael McCord Michael McCord 8 months ago Great panel! 4 VitaDAO Fawn Rosenberg Fawn Rosenberg 6 months ago Did Dr Nir B say it needs to be I/V , not oral metformin, to be antiaging in non diabetics? Justin P Justin P 8 months ago What do you say to Reason of Fight Aging's argument that Metformin will have little more effect than caloric restriction? 2 David Howard David Howard 6 months ago Boring supporters, sponsors and grantors. Sid Michael

No comments: