Wednesday, December 13, 2023

The most exciting REAL anti-aging drugs

The most exciting REAL anti-aging drugs Andrew Steele 32.8K subscribers Subscribe 2.2K Share Thanks Clip Save 43K views 3 months ago BERLIN Find out more about real anti-aging drugs in my book, Ageless: The new science of getting older without getting old https://ageless.link/ Or watch more longevity videos in my playlist: • Ageing … 326 Comments Add a comment... Pinned by Andrew Steele @DrAndrewSteele 3 months ago (edited) Edit: For everyone commenting that I forgot exercise…you might enjoy this video: https://youtu.be/9H40yatCwo0 :) If you just want the lowdown on a specific drug…check out the video chapters! 00:46 Rapamycin 02:34 Senolytics 04:49 Metformin 06:18 Taurine 07:24 Statins And, if you want to know more about these and many more longevity drugs, you might enjoy my book, Ageless https://ageless.link/ or my playlist of aging biology videos https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLg0VbZ0kyCHmO8iGdXdg_FudrWauf48BT 18 Reply · 3 replies @Sonnell @Sonnell 3 months ago Fun fact: Andrew is 103 years old. 131 Andrew Steele Reply Andrew Steele · 14 replies @pinguinobc @pinguinobc 3 months ago Alpha-Ketoglutarate appears to be a promising anti-aging drug (it has increased lifespan in studies on worms and mice). Another is the combination of the amino acids glycine and n-acetyl cysteine (often referred to as GlyNAC), which increases levels of endogenous glutathione. I would welcome your thoughts on these in a future video. 36 Andrew Steele Reply Andrew Steele · 6 replies @therabbithat @therabbithat 3 months ago This is very exciting because I am a mouse 10 Andrew Steele Reply @bouffon1 @bouffon1 3 months ago The much insulted method of intermittent fasting removes senescent cells through autophagy and doesn't involve taking drugs. You also lose weight, lower blood pressure and sugar, as well as a load of other improvements. "Take a pill for it" should be a last resort. 14 Reply 3 replies @chrissscottt @chrissscottt 3 months ago Gimme the cocktail please. Time is running out. 4 Reply @Ge1Ri4 @Ge1Ri4 3 months ago Problem with statins as anti-aging: although statins do reduce ldl cholesterol, the hypothesis that ldl cholesterol is the cause of heart disease has been falsified. In fact people with high ldl tend to live longer than people with low ldl, because ldl appears to have immune system functions protecting against infection and cancer. 14 Reply Andrew Steele · 4 replies @skybluskyblueify @skybluskyblueify 3 months ago (edited) I had only heard of taurine as what cats need to keep their heart healthy. Interesting that it helps other animals. 22 Reply 4 replies @riodweber @riodweber 3 months ago Exercise. Exercise is the best thing for antiaging. 8 Andrew Steele Reply @handlemonium @handlemonium 3 months ago Pills can help, but nothing can replace good ol' sleeping cold, HIT exceecise, maintaining endurance fitness at old age, diversifying sources of protein intake, and eating more micronutrient & antioxidants-rich foods. 3 Reply @nikospaschalis8318 @nikospaschalis8318 3 months ago As a statin user from age of 17 until now 29.5 and hardly research that thing I would advice you to check the negatives of statins on humans who take them for a long period. I take it because I have to but I wouldn't touch it otherwise 4 Reply @Zuluknob @Zuluknob 3 months ago (edited) You don't need to wait for rapamycin, fasting flips Mtor to autophagy mode after a few days. Fisetin has been shown to be better than the cocktail of quercatin and dasatinib. Metformin has problems so skip it. Taurine appears good if you have enough, we are talking multiple gramms a day(3-6). Wouldn't touch statins with a ten foot pole as it has serious side effects. 23 Reply Andrew Steele · 10 replies @igorzhidkov1957 @igorzhidkov1957 3 months ago Thanks for the vid, Dr Steele! Suggestion for the future topic is eating related interventions for longevity, as far as I saw, you didn’t cover it on your channel. Complete fasting for multiple days vs intermittent fasting vs longterm low calorie diet vs fasting mimicking diet vs keto diet vs macronutrients manipulations etc. There are many proponents for each of these strategies, but I didn’t saw any deep enough comparison. 14 Andrew Steele Reply Andrew Steele · 1 reply @diogoantunes5473 @diogoantunes5473 3 months ago Here hoping real progress is developed here. The case that ageing is one of the most pressing human causes of suffering and death, especially in wealthy societies where easier problems have been solved, has convinced me. 10 Andrew Steele Reply 1 reply @dfgaJK @dfgaJK 3 months ago My top 5 would be: 1. Pursue happiness 2. Alleviate Stress 3. Exercise 4. Eat Healthy 5. Being Mindful 50 Reply Andrew Steele · 10 replies @ToneyCrimson @ToneyCrimson 3 months ago I really hope anti aging is a think within the next 10 years. Mostly because of my parents, i want them to live for a long time and be healty. 1 Reply @streetrider2487 @streetrider2487 1 month ago 1. calorie restriction [ keeping a good weight ] 2. adequate sleep, low stress 3. Aspirin 10mg 3x a week 4. low dose stain twice a week, Crestor 5. Metformin daily 6. Jardiance daily 2 Reply @AnthonyMuscio @AnthonyMuscio 3 months ago I had heard that nicotine divorced from inhalation and smoke seems to have anti-dementia effects, perhaps you could look into that? 3 Reply @lizt2361 @lizt2361 3 months ago statins prevent absorption of vit k which is very important to accompany vit d. 1 Reply @federico6284 @federico6284 3 months ago IMF 18-6 works best for me. Have been on this fasting diet for over 2 years. No sugars whatsoever. 100-200 grams per day max of complex carbohydrates ( Brown rice, multi grain Schwartz Brot, whole grain pasta). Semi - Keto diet. Fish, seafood, eggs pescatarian. Almost 63 yrs young. Perfect health! No pills whatsoever. Low glucose, normal colesterol, low blood pressure, low heart rate. Also, 15 minute HIIT every morning . ❤ 3 Reply @carneirolucas6385 @carneirolucas6385 3 months ago What are your thoughts on resveratrol? 3 Reply @MrPelham32 @MrPelham32 2 days ago Great content Andrew! I like your informative optimistic style of delivery and still present any negatives our counter arguments that should be addressed Reply @williammorris3334 @williammorris3334 3 months ago What about creatine? I already take that and taurine to go with my mostly carnivore diet. I’ve found that eliminating most plants from my diet has greatly improved my health to the point where I’m on zero Rx’s and many common problems of age have disappeared. 3 Reply @MichaelBristow137 @MichaelBristow137 3 months ago A video on nootropics ("smart drugs") would be interesting... 1 Reply @Axlotl77 @Axlotl77 3 weeks ago I love trying things like this and being my own trail mouse Reply @carneirolucas6385 @carneirolucas6385 3 months ago Video suggestion: 5 effective anti-age suplemments available in the market now. 1 Reply @CanKarakuzulu @CanKarakuzulu 3 months ago All the bull related puns with Taurine (: sir, I see what you did there 😂 Andrew Steele Reply @Phillus1990 @Phillus1990 3 months ago Hello Andrew, thx for the video. Can you please cover minocycline in one of your next videos? 2 Reply Andrew Steele · 1 reply @fatboydim.7037 @fatboydim.7037 3 months ago There was a recent paper from Harvard labs regarding drugs that activate cellular reprogramming. One of those compounds was a molecule CAKG what about a deep dive into that one ?? 3 Reply Andrew Steele · 1 reply @bernda.neubauer137 @bernda.neubauer137 3 months ago Hi Andrew, what are your thoughts about alpha-keto-glutarate? 1 Reply @drsriram167 @drsriram167 2 days ago I have started staking NMN and Reservatural for the past one year now. Reply @RichardLaurence @RichardLaurence 3 months ago I’m nearly 70, so I don’t feel that I have a lot of time!…I did find time to read ‘Ageless’ though! Very interesting… 2 Andrew Steele Reply Andrew Steele · 1 reply @aweyaia3773 @aweyaia3773 2 weeks ago ive heard that 'biomodulators' or SCENAR technologies lengthen the telomeres as well Reply @serenityviolet1304 @serenityviolet1304 3 months ago I have a Mthfr gene mutation and can't take Metformin 😢 1 Reply @michaelboller5314 @michaelboller5314 3 months ago (edited) Studies with humans would have to take a very long time to prove that these substances are actually effective. I suspect that very old, cheap and easily available substances could be equally effective: e.g. creatine, vitamin D or ginseng. Calorie reduction, a mostly vegan diet plus fish and certainly exercise might also be effective. If I had to choose one substance it would be creatine. The evidence is high that it maintains muscle strength. This is really essential for old age. 2 Reply @maroonring @maroonring 3 months ago One step closer 2 Reply @adespade119 @adespade119 2 months ago two that were touted yrs ago as anti aging were chromium picolinate, for it's effect on regulating glucose and potentiating insulin, And Deprenyl / selegiline, there was talk at the time that besides calorie restriction, it was the only dug known to extent lifespan in every animal species tested. Reply @immortalityIMT @immortalityIMT 3 months ago Hi, thanks. I was looking for an oral thrombolytic agent, plasminogen for intermittent use for the prevention of approximately of 87% strokes. Still looking... 2 Reply 1 reply @MM-fb9fi @MM-fb9fi 3 months ago Rapamycin I have read has one serious side effect and that is it feds cancer. I learned of this several years ago and did a serious search on it. Had to pass as I have prostate cancer. 1 Reply Andrew Steele · 1 reply @paul11ful @paul11ful 2 months ago Could you please look into peptides. I had problems with pain in my shoulder and hip for 1.5 years, trying everything, nothings worked. I ordered the peptide bcp 157 in tablet form. I took them for a month, and the pain is gone. I would be very interesting to hear what you think about peptides. 1 Reply @viralmehta6136 @viralmehta6136 3 months ago Awesome video! Andrew Steele Reply Andrew Steele · 1 reply @geoffreyharvey3521 @geoffreyharvey3521 2 days ago excellent video i would like to know how a uthalain stands up to sctutiny. Reply @MarkusWaas @MarkusWaas 3 months ago (edited) Well put-together list, I would agree with that. Also like glycine maybe as 6th place. The only different thinking I generally have is that we are all aging every year when doing nothing. So if you don't take any anti-aging drugs because you are concerned about the risks, you should also know that not taking anything has a clear risk as well, i.e. aging one year every year. I've decided for myself that I am fine with risk here, because risk-free is an illusion. 13 Reply 6 replies @sometimesigoback @sometimesigoback 4 days ago (edited) How about DHEA and Pregnenolone i have been taking for 4 and a half years and have not aged if fact i look younger and my skin got smoother and wrinkles mostly went away !! I still get carded and im going to be 41 years old in a few months!!! 1 Reply @mrmouse4121 @mrmouse4121 3 months ago incredibly clear explanation. Thank you very much! 3 Andrew Steele Reply Andrew Steele · 1 reply @sergioperezmelo3090 @sergioperezmelo3090 3 months ago How about glynac 1 Reply @gehrigornelas6317 @gehrigornelas6317 3 months ago Surprise he didn't mention Acarbose. That seems to be well ahead of statins and even taurine at this point. 1 Reply 1 reply @geoffreyharvey3521 @geoffreyharvey3521 10 days ago hi,great video,i would like to know what is the opinion about urolthin a as an anti- ageing supplement. Reply @suj3919 @suj3919 2 months ago Thanks 🙏 Reply @georgehornsby2075 @georgehornsby2075 3 months ago (edited) Today I discovered I've been saying quercetin incorrectly for years... My LDL has been consistently below 60mg/dl for years so I wasn't convinced of the value of a statin for me. The extra effects of statins mentioned seem remarkable though. If they are still there when controlling for cholesterol levels I may have to start downing big macs to get a prescription (joke). Overall senolytics seem the most enticing. Not having to take them chronically makes them much more appealing for the average person along with the immediate improvement rather than just slowing deterioration. 9 Reply Andrew Steele · 4 replies @Ava-oc1dg @Ava-oc1dg 3 months ago I can’t take metformin because of intestinal problems. I don’t see reversitrol which is not sill in trail or prescription released. Reply @simonxag @simonxag 3 months ago I wonder if quercetin might not be just acting as a good supplement: in a population of burger-eaters, not getting enough fruit and veg, a flavinoid might just be making up for some of what's missing. 1 Reply Andrew Steele · 1 reply @rentslave @rentslave 3 months ago (edited) My urologist laughed at me when I showed him my brown seaweed extract capsules,but he couldn't explain why my psa took a sudden drop.BTW-I used to take animal feed preservative back in the 80's. Reply 1 reply @BlackMirrorDoll @BlackMirrorDoll 3 months ago what about berberine, fisetin and resveratrol debate Reply @susymay7831 @susymay7831 1 month ago I would like your thoughts on both Omega 3's, as well as Omega 3's paired with a B complex like what Elysium Health markets. Reply @terry_willis @terry_willis 3 months ago Do I need a prescription for these drugs. Reply @protamaiki @protamaiki 3 months ago Awesome as always Doc 1 Andrew Steele Reply Andrew Steele · 1 reply @emanuellandin7403 @emanuellandin7403 3 months ago Is there any information on the recommended human dose of rapamycin or is it still under preliminary study? 2 Reply Andrew Steele · 2 replies @AI-Man @AI-Man 3 months ago (edited) Berberine and Resveratrol and Alpha Lipoic Acid with L-Carnatine Reply @mrmouse4121 @mrmouse4121 3 months ago question: Do you know anything about the research regarding Sulforaphane? I heard of it during the lockdowns and got into the hype so much so that I grew my own broccoli sprouts for a period of time (god are they disgusting lol). But nowadays I don't hear much about it at all, and I wonder how (if at all) is the research of the supposed mechanism is going. Reply 2 replies @fun_mania007 @fun_mania007 3 months ago What about nmn drug developed in japan Reply @memofromessex @memofromessex 3 months ago (edited) Interestingly, the Japanese eat the most seaweed per capita in the world and seaweed is the best source of plant-based taurine - and they are the longest lived. ("Grab the bull by the horns", I see what you did there) 4 Reply 1 reply @YuriEngelhardt @YuriEngelhardt 3 months ago Hi Andrew, thanks for doing this video! Two questions: 1) Due to the dietary sources of Taurine, do you think that considering Taurine supplementation may be especially interesting for strict vegans (like myself)? 2) What is your take on (taking) Alpha-Ketoglutarate? 9 Andrew Steele Reply Andrew Steele · 5 replies @GR-sc3ph @GR-sc3ph 3 months ago Well every single drug that is out there has sight effects ; natural ways exist to prolong healthy body / mind in balance . 1 Reply @chris-lk4ml @chris-lk4ml 3 months ago Nice overview but I disagree with metformin and statins. It strongly depends on your diet and lifestyle. But althrough its not wrong to say: just lean back and wait a few more years. Its the safest way. There is 1 drug I am actually taking and 1 Im experimenting with but Im not convinced. Its Rapa(1st) and Taurine(2nd). Overdosing taurine is quite easy. Take care if you are a labratory mice like me... 1 Reply @Mikolas649 @Mikolas649 4 days ago Statin quack here! 1 Reply Andrew Steele · 1 reply @oldpoet313 @oldpoet313 3 months ago Could it be that those people who take metformin and statins, which is usually the same group risk, are the ones who also aware and cautious of their diet and lifestyle. The researches published are of correlative type. Here is more factor; stress, socioeconomics and yes attitude towards life and a belief system. Reply @myv1dr0cks @myv1dr0cks 3 months ago Thanks for sharing your top 5. I'm curious about your "it's too early, wait and see" approach. Sure for someone in their 30s that's fine and dandy but if you were in that older , deteriorating bracket of 60+ don't you think the risk of trying some of these safer ones now outweighs the risks of aging itself? If older people, who need it the most, sit on the sidelines and wait, they won't even be around when many of these officially get the green light. And when I talk about safer ones I mean taking them under a doctor's supervision. 6 Reply Andrew Steele · 6 replies @floramew @floramew 3 months ago The one time I'm lucky to have cholesterol/heart problems, lmao. Wahoo. 3 Andrew Steele Reply Andrew Steele · 1 reply @mingphung832 @mingphung832 3 months ago Hey with the anti aging thing going on does drinking enough water everyday can actually reverse aging bit by bit? Correct me if I'm wrong but I hope I'm right Reply @Ramong @Ramong 3 months ago @DrAndrewSteele what about NAD+ drugs and the like, are they not considered top anti-aging drugs? 2 Reply Andrew Steele · 3 replies @zgdafzgdaf4264 @zgdafzgdaf4264 2 months ago I thought there was a statin study that said absolute mortality was like .1% . Crazy low number that indicated no benefit, even for the intended targets Reply Andrew Steele · 1 reply @lovewings @lovewings 3 months ago In Carbon 60 clinical trials, the unhealthiest rats lived 9x as long!!!! Would that be worth consideration? 3 Reply 1 reply @daleval2182 @daleval2182 1 month ago Nattokinase,aka Natto beans,Mk7 , Serapeptase, Testosterone, TRT after 60 to name a few Reply @agritech802 @agritech802 3 months ago Thanks for a great video. Unfortunately statins didn't stop my late mother getting Alzheimer's. I also asked our doctor to prescribe her that drug for diabetes but unfortunately he declined ☹️ 1 Reply 5 replies @sonicsuns @sonicsuns 3 months ago Curious to hear if Spermidine is on your radar. Reply Andrew Steele · 1 reply @2CSST2 @2CSST2 3 months ago About Taurine specifically, would it not be a good idea to start taking it right now even though we don't yet have a big random clinical trial on it, given that we know it doesn't have bad side effects since we produce is naturally anyway. Taking just enough so you have as much as a 20 yo in your body seems like a no-lose bet to take. 4 Reply Andrew Steele · 1 reply @amarug @amarug 3 months ago I had a bit high cholesterol in my 20s and I have been taking statins since then, so well over 15 years now. Never had any hint of a side effect and my cholesterol was flawless since then. Kinda happy to hear that it might be good for other stuff even. I am certainly gonna offer myself as a datapoint for (almost) lifelong statin use with otherwise no interfering issues. 4 Andrew Steele Reply Andrew Steele · 9 replies @moshmorok @moshmorok 3 months ago You really hit the bullshit with statins 1 Reply @carl8568 @carl8568 3 months ago (edited) You don't need any drugs- movement, herbs, fasting, clean eating and god will take you a long way. I personally met a gentleman in Varanasi India in 2018, he was 122 at the time. He's still alive and in good shape, doing yoga everyday. 8 Reply 2 replies @meltzerboy @meltzerboy 3 months ago Urolithin A is being touted as an anti-aging, longevity drug. Is there any good research on this molecule? Reply Andrew Steele · 2 replies @Elaba_ @Elaba_ 3 months ago A year has come, a year has gone, Still hanging tough, the blues is going on. Fingers walk the edge of time, My heart is burning, I'm ready to fly. All we can do is to sit and wait, All we can do is just to sit and wait. They say: All we can do is to sit and wait, All we can do, yeah, that's what they say. Sit and wait, sit and wait, just sit and wait. I could run away and touch the sun, Where there's a spark could be a fire. Impossible dreams? Promises? Still I ain't nothing, I ain't nowhere. All we can do is to sit and wait, ... All we can do is to sit and wait, .... All we can do is to sit and wait, .... Reply @maymalone1505 @maymalone1505 3 months ago Wouldn't touch metformin,statins taurine might be interesting 😮 3 Reply 1 reply @ananovak1275 @ananovak1275 2 months ago What about muscle pain and dementia when on statins? 1 Reply Andrew Steele · 3 replies @salemsmith2878 @salemsmith2878 3 months ago This feels a bit like wishing for flying cars. 2 Reply Andrew Steele · 1 reply @lawrencefrost9063 @lawrencefrost9063 3 months ago Oh right you exist. I had forgotten. Well, let's see what the man has to say. 1 Reply @ccamire @ccamire 3 months ago I will forgive you. Very good attempt to a summary. Not easy since we are at the beginning of testing, so we are all guinea pigs. However i have to totally disagree total with statins and the LDL cholesterol. First plaques are not caused by LDL. Why you may say. LDL makes up less than 1% of the debris in plaques. Why would we blame LDL for 100% of the damage. Maybe you should look at fibrinogen, red blood cells, platelets and other stuff. Young and old people usually have heart attacks or strokes because of blood /plasma flow imbalance created by creating an injury to endothelial cells. Studies have produced conflicting results for statins and older people are not advised to use statins past 70 yrs. I have worked 40 yrs in pharma, so dont believe all the benefits of drugs. Another question for you. If LDL is present in your blood thru all your body, why do we have 90% of plaques in large artery close to the heart? For blood/plasma references you can check Dr Sloop on youtube or Researchgate. Thanks for entertaining video. 2 Reply Andrew Steele · 2 replies @lars2839 @lars2839 3 months ago Such studies and research trials are ongoing and several researchers are seeking answers that apply directly to this enlightening video. Mr. or (Dr.) Steele has presented an interesting and challenging video. I will subscribe and look forward to his videos. Thanks in advance. Reply @felipesilvacatalan4733 @felipesilvacatalan4733 3 months ago (edited) Sorry, I don't understand English perfectly. Of the 5 drugs listed, does any have the potential to reverse aging? As I understand it, the drugs mentioned in the video would only delay aging. Reply Andrew Steele · 1 reply @adespade119 @adespade119 2 months ago With all these mice doing so well in longevity studies, maybe we should start eating mice. Reply @raibalama @raibalama 3 months ago what about NMN? Reply Andrew Steele · 1 reply @123ChrisG @123ChrisG 3 days ago Statins are your best bet at the moment. Then taurine. The rest is hit and miss. Reply @Mistah_john @Mistah_john 3 months ago one confounder is that the people placed on medicine by health professionals eg metformin and statins are therefore having more interaction with healthcare professionals. that in itself is a self selecting group that are more likely to seek advice from the healthcare system. how many un diagnosed diabetic patients were in the non metformin group? how many other illness were picked up by the healthcare professionals? are these people more cautious about their health? also people arent mice. mice lie and monkeys exaggerate. as you say, more studies required 1 Reply Andrew Steele · 1 reply @user-zr1pg2ve8p @user-zr1pg2ve8p 3 months ago Scary at how much of medicine is based off mice...... Reply @cexinho @cexinho 3 months ago check out plain anti-oxidants supplementation. Nice list btw, quite thorough 4 Reply @HarryJensen-kr4qz @HarryJensen-kr4qz 3 months ago This man is 10 years behind lol. Reply @JohnnyMagorish @JohnnyMagorish 1 month ago To correct you, Taurine was not shown to slow down aging in monkeys. This was not tested for Reply @sarahostrinsky4595 @sarahostrinsky4595 3 months ago Broccoli sprouts? Cloves? Watercress? Reply 1 reply @jazzyhalf @jazzyhalf 2 months ago I think all this information reallly needs to be taken with a grain of salt. Just saying, "statins might be considered a longevity drug" just destroyed this whole video for me. I've watched and read many reports on just the opposite indicating how harmful statin drugs reallly are and provide very little in terms of actually lowering your cholesterol (which is it's intended use). As someone who was on it for many years, I can totally vouch for that. My cholesterol didn't drop until i changed my diet and followed keto for almost 2 years and was able to reverse my diabetes along with all my other health markers including high cholesterol. Im no longer following a keto diet and have just been eating clean (low carb) and working out. At 50 years old, I'm off all these drugs and probably in the best shape of my life at 155-160 lbs. Just saying, be careful with all these pharmaceutical drugs. Try eating healthy whole foods and exercising before going on a miracle pill, don't think they're all they are cracked up to be but that's just my opinion. Reply Andrew Steele · 1 reply @itchyv @itchyv 3 months ago Definitely Epithilon Reply @ster2600 @ster2600 3 months ago As exciting as this stuff is, it seems very implausible that one or even some concoction of drugs could give an individual significantly increased lifespan without serious side effects, right? 2 Reply Andrew Steele · 7 replies @nohjrd @nohjrd 3 months ago Excellent video. I do worry that access to any life extending medications might not be equitable, and only available to the wealthy. 1 Andrew Steele Reply Andrew Steele · 1 reply @lightfast1 @lightfast1 5 days ago Why just prescription drugs. What about natural substances like Fisetin, which is thought of as Senolytic, and it's natural. Just wondering if there is any data on this one..😊 Reply Andrew Steele · 1 reply @BR-lx7py @BR-lx7py 3 months ago Ok, so serious question: which of these exciting drugs are you taking? TBH I am skeptical as a default about these miracle type drugs. Reply Andrew Steele · 1 reply @oldpoet313 @oldpoet313 3 months ago And yes, few years more or less is a marginal factor- we die, no matter if it is 70, 90, 200...we humans always want more. If you suffer, fear not, just accept and go and get a new body. Now that's a solution we all have agreed on long ago. 1 Reply @SubAtomicFabric @SubAtomicFabric 5 days ago ❤Statins?? Isnt that resesrxh tainted? Reply @hiz-n-lowz1577 @hiz-n-lowz1577 2 weeks ago What good is any of this when everyday that goes by the earth is becoming more and more inhospitable? Reply @idolhanz9842 @idolhanz9842 3 months ago Ditch sugar, secondary sugars....ditch bread and processed dairy.go raw. Reply @lousivalla8054 @lousivalla8054 4 weeks ago mention side effects man Reply @fluffgirl1000 @fluffgirl1000 3 months ago Were do you find metformin ..or do you have to ask the doctor Reply @dinomiles7999 @dinomiles7999 3 months ago Sell sell and sell $$$$$ Reply @MikaelVitally-rf5pn @MikaelVitally-rf5pn 3 months ago Eating fermented NATTO cleans the arteries ( k2 ) Reply @Pierre-Leloup @Pierre-Leloup 3 months ago Old stuff lol Reply @nighatali4732 @nighatali4732 3 months ago These are all presentation drugs, which doctor will prescribe them to normal people Reply @willcook403 @willcook403 2 months ago Statins ???? A bit hard to take this study result on board ‘by 25%’ since they market the RRR not the ARR so it’s grossly misleading... Reply Andrew Steele · 3 replies @murrmurr765 @murrmurr765 3 months ago I recommend you look over the way you speak. It's strange and takes away from the message. All love! (you have my sub!!!) Reply @Philson @Philson 3 months ago Time to spam redbull 1 Reply @sophiasirena5226 @sophiasirena5226 3 months ago Neato!! Reply @jpchurch34 @jpchurch34 2 months ago Acarbose? Reply @zxaj @zxaj 3 months ago "anti-aging"? I thought it was anti-ageing? Reply Andrew Steele · 1 reply @idolhanz9842 @idolhanz9842 3 months ago Berberine, not metformin....Statins? NO. Reply @AlanZucconi @AlanZucconi 3 months ago FIRST! 🤣 1 Andrew Steele Reply 1 reply @Dode108 @Dode108 3 months ago Statins??? ...all these studies were funded Reply @jota55581 @jota55581 3 months ago Stay away from pharm Reply @dinomiles7999 @dinomiles7999 3 months ago I'm NOT a mouse . Lol . Nitwit salesman Reply @lastkiss9435 @lastkiss9435 3 months ago So you’re recommending Metformin AND statins? Plus the others? Is this a joke? Within a month a loved one worse off with both these drugs. Go touch the grass. Eat healthy. State of mind. Sad… all about the money snd their books! 1 Reply Andrew Steele · 1 reply @sudheeraggarwal570 @sudheeraggarwal570 3 months ago Absolute wrong track for anti ageing 1 Reply @monnoo8221 @monnoo8221 3 months ago (edited) as everybody else, you adhere to the same logical fault: you say, diseases increase with age. first, only the probability increases. It is bad intellectual practice, at least for a scientist, to proceed from a probabilistic description to a propositional claim. Second, and more important, the do NOT increase with age or, by means of the propositional claim, by age. Age and disease are correlated observations. Nothing in being X years old causes anything. It is a range of deteriorations that can be precisely described. True they can accumulate with time, but not with age. Btw. in the same vain, senescent is NOT just a scientific term for old, such utterances are complete nonsense, again mixing up time, sickness, and a certain metabolic state. The number 1 reason for stroke, heart disease dementia AND cancer is metabolic misbehavior, misbehavior that corrupts and disrupts metabolism, instead of supporting it. The most stupid precipitation in the field of medicine then is to say, that eg. the eGFR not only declines with age, but the even include age into their eGFR formula. Or the phenoAge estimation takes the age also into the formula. Just 2 examples. So, likewise, there are no drugs to slow down aging. Instead there are some\many methods to prevent the blockage of repair, and the accumulation of damages in the body. Reply @director1111 @director1111 3 months ago Guy hasn't done proper research. Sides outweigh benefits. Reply Andrew Steele · 2 replies @marekx2849 @marekx2849 3 months ago Funny, because most of these drugs generate more and more doubt with a new research 1 Reply @David-pj6xi @David-pj6xi 3 months ago Wolf in sheep’s clothing. Reply @henley777 @henley777 3 months ago wrinkles, grey hair > everything else Reply @fugenturkoglu @fugenturkoglu 3 months ago Ignore this useless information probably even couldn't finish a high school , and watch scientists and doctors informative videos and books on these issues such as cholesterol, statins etc. Reply 2 replies @richardfoster7537 @richardfoster7537 3 months ago Such BigPharma BS Reply @russellzauner @russellzauner 3 months ago I'd take statins out as they cause massive wasting of your muscles. 3 Reply Andrew Steele · 5 replies

No comments: