Saturday, April 30, 2022

Fasting To Increase LONGEVITY | Dr. Steven Gundry

The INSANE BENEFITS Of Fasting To Increase LONGEVITY | Dr. Steven Gundry 5,406 viewsApr 29, 2022 The Dr. Gundry Podcast 408K subscribers Learn all about the benefits of fasting to increase longevity. License Creative Commons Attribution license (reuse allowed) 29 Comments rongmaw lin Add a comment... Virginia Brister Virginia Brister 13 hours ago Dr. Gundry, I've purchased 6 of your books and I am in the very early stages of your protocol. I was having gut issues among other things and went to see my surgeon expecting to schedule a colonoscopy and endoscopy. My surgeon told me about you. I'm already feeling better in my gut, less tired, more energetic, no headaches, improved skin issues, sleeping better (10 hours last night), more clear thinking, I could go on. It's only been two weeks since I first heard your name. I'm so happy that a surgeon MD, western medicine, has stepped outside the box and is passing along information about your Plant Paradox to heal his patients. Thank you for all of the education you provide in your books and in your videos. I've gone from miserably existing to surviving, THRIVING healthy, well and long. 4 Cindy Davison Cindy Davison 12 hours ago The fasting mimicking diet sounds fascinating! Hope you do a follow up on it Dr G when the clinical trials are completed! Ligia Sommers Ligia Sommers 16 hours ago Amazingly helpful episode 🙏🏻❤️‍🩹✨ 2 Blue Butterfly Wellness Blue Butterfly Wellness 11 hours ago Good talk. This is basically Plant based or Predominantly Plant Based Keto w/IF & EF, which I have basically been following to the degree of a 120lb weight loss. R. David Young R. David Young 3 hours ago Great podcast. Thank you. 1 Kevin Snell Kevin Snell 18 hours ago So many awesome videos recently! The channel is on fire right now. 2 Blanca Camilleri Blanca Camilleri 14 hours ago Amazing information! 1 Carlos Carion Carlos Carion 12 hours ago I could’ve told you about fasting 40 years ago that’s how long I’ve been doing it as long as I’ve almost been alive and I have a pretty athletic build Chris Karabinas Chris Karabinas 16 hours ago Dr. Gundry what do you think of clinoptilolite as a detoxifier? 1 Martin Dada Martin Dada 14 hours ago Longevity shouldnt be sort of punishment. We have to find less frugal, less exotic and less heavy ways for better living and quality of life in general. We should live our life, not just survive as long as possible. 1 Haleema Sadia Haleema Sadia 18 hours ago Pls tell bufflo ghee is good for health. 1 My Name My Name 16 hours ago I'm never going to eat a plant-based diet. 2 ElementStar ElementStar 15 hours ago But why are they not lean and muscular if they are following such a diet? Like Mark Sisson. He's the perfect example of how I imagine someone who would follow an ancestral diet would look... 3 Mike Grand Mike Grand 18 hours ago Sure would be nice if the contributors were identified. Who are these guys? What are their books? 6 Dig Dig 18 hours ago (edited) Plant based, really! 2 Charleen MacDowell Charleen MacDowell 16 hours ago WHO ARE THESE SPEAKERS, THEIR NAMES...THANK YOU 8 Walter H. Walter H. 14 hours ago I like Dr. Gundry and is input , however he doesn’t strike me physically, as someone who follows a 22-2 daily eating window for years …as myself .. 2 nclaughlin nclaughlin 9 hours ago The interviewee is Dr Mercola who was not introduced as such. 1 Exploring Taiji with Torben Bremann Exploring Taiji with Torben Bremann 1 hour ago Remember to put your phone on silence :) Jose Lopez Jose Lopez 9 hours ago Fasting can't be for everyone, right? Shouldn't you focus on getting nutrients in your mouth instead of trying to extend an inch of your life? I'm a fa

No comments: