Wednesday, April 27, 2022

The Amazing Benefits of Berberine

The Amazing Benefits of Berberine Dr. Eric Berg DC 7.18M subscribers Talk to a Dr. Berg Keto Consultant today and get the help you need on your journey. Call 1-540-299-1556 with your questions about Keto, Intermittent Fasting or the use of Dr. Berg products. Consultants are available Monday through Friday from 8 am to 10 pm EST. Saturday & Sunday from 9 am to 6 pm EST. USA Only. . . KETO RECIPES CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnAG... DATA: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/arti... https://www.researchgate.net/publicat... https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/p... Have you heard about these amazing benefits of berberine? Check this out! Timestamps: 0:00 Berberine 0:19 Benefits of berberine for the heart 1:58 Other benefits of berberine Today we’re going to talk about berberine. Berberine is incredible, and it has been thoroughly studied. Berberine is a phytonutrient in certain plants. Berberine has a lot of potential health benefits, especially for the cardiovascular system. Potential benefits of berberine for the cardiovascular system: • It’s a powerful natural antiarrhythmic compound • It could decrease blood pressure • It could increase the performance of the heart muscle • It could decrease the risk of a heart attack • It can protect against ischemia in the heart muscle • It can alter the potassium channels • It’s an anticoagulant Other potential benefits of berberine: • It can decrease infectious diarrhea • It can act as an antibiotic • It’s an immune stimulant • It’s anti-tumor • It has anti-diabetic properties (decreases blood sugar and helps with insulin resistance) • It can decrease the effects of caffeine • It can act as an anti-inflammatory • It can act as an antiviral Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio: Dr. Berg, age 56, is a chiropractor who specializes in Healthy Ketosis & Intermittent Fasting. He is the author of the best-selling book The Healthy Keto Plan, and is the Director of Dr. Berg Nutritionals. He no longer practices, but focuses on health education through social media. DR. BERG'S SHOP: https://bit.ly/2EIWjwP Follow us on FACEBOOK: fb.me/DrEricBerg Send a Message to his team: m.me/DrEricBerg ABOUT DR. BERG: https://bit.ly/33edKj3 Disclaimer: Dr. Eric Berg received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1988. His use of “doctor” or “Dr.” in relation to himself solely refers to that degree. Dr. Berg is a licensed chiropractor in Virginia, California, and Louisiana, but he no longer practices chiropractic in any state and does not see patients so he can focus on educating people as a full time activity, yet he maintains an active license. This video is for general informational purposes only. It should not be used to self-diagnose and it is not a substitute for a medical exam, cure, treatment, diagnosis, and prescription or recommendation. It does not create a doctor-patient relationship between Dr. Berg and you. You should not make any change in your health regimen or diet before first consulting a physician and obtaining a medical exam, diagnosis, and recommendation. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Thanks for watching! I hope this helps you better understand the amazing benefits of berberine. 1,105 Comments rongmaw lin Add a comment... charles ledbetter charles ledbetter 5 months ago Been taking berberine for 2 months for my diebeties. Along with keto lo carb diet and intermintent fasting.Was on two 850 mg metformin pills per day. Off of both of them now.Thank you. 87 All Things Possible All Things Possible 10 months ago I can attest to everything he is saying!!! This has made my sugar go way down when It was NOT. I have seen numbers in the 500s, 400s, and a lot of high 300s. I take this with my metformin and glipizide and it goes down to the low 100s... the last two days it was 116. My heart is not palpating anymore. No pain in my feet. I was having weird waves in my brain and they went away. Joints are way better (arthritis in knees and hip). My thinking is way better. And I cant remember what else..lol PLEASE check it out! 68 SleepingPhoenix SleepingPhoenix 1 year ago Just for clarity, don't confuse Tree turmeric with Turmeric (Curcuma longa). These are different plants with different effects. Berberine is found in Tree turmeric and other plants, but not in Turmeric, which contains curcuminoids. 56 Peter Peter 16 hours ago Dr Berg is a complete legend. Whatever supplement, vitamin, mineral, food etc, he has a video on it. Well done Dr Berg. Xena1080 Xena1080 1 year ago When I had ran low of my Blood Sugar Support pills (from Pure Formulas) I needed a substitute until I could get more. I researched and came across Berberine and saw it helped me even more than the Blood Sugar Support pills. Thanks for confirming! 107 10 Hammers 10 Hammers 10 months ago Hello Dr. Berg. Have you heard any reports on berberine helping with eye floaters? I've been taking 500 mg twice a day for the past month and I swear my eye floaters have been diminishing greatly. Don't know if there's any correlation, could be coincidental but I wonder if anyone else has experienced this? 20 CapeKell CapeKell 11 months ago My mother-in-law was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s and dementia at 81 and we put her on Burberry three times a day and she became perfectly lucid and has excellent way home now and is no longer diagnosed with Alzheimer’s. It does something to help destroy the plaque in the brain 269 Janet Bransdon Janet Bransdon 1 year ago Thank you Dr Berg. I am insulin resistant and was about to ask my Doctor for a script for Metformin. I would much rather take a natural supplement than to risk known negative side effects of Metformin. 27 Alluska Phoenix Alluska Phoenix 7 months ago Very useful info Dr. Berg, but it would have been really helpful if you shared how and when to take this amazing supplement. Thank you. 27 John John 8 months ago Dr Berg. Awesome information. Thank you so much. I've started taking Berberine and Hawtrhone Berry (that was mentioned in one of your other videos) with great results. Question. Can these supplements be taken long term, or should there be a few months break somewhere in-between? 40 Monica Arisman Monica Arisman 5 months ago I went looking for an alternative to metformin. I've read some of the research and am grateful to Dr Berg for this video. I'm also going to back to fasting once a week. The metformin the dr gave me is just going to sit on the counter to remind me no more sugar! 17 Jim Eppelin Jim Eppelin 1 year ago Great information! Thank you so very much, dr. Berg! I would personally love to see more supplement evaluations from you. Have a great day! :-) 15 Russell Mann Russell Mann 10 months ago I am 64 years old and on March 1st of 2021 I went to my doctor for my yearly physical. I was 321 pounds. I found out my AC1 was 6.4 and was told by my doctor to come back in three months and if my AC1 hadn’t improved I would have to be put on some kind of medication. I immediately began Dr. Bergs plan and went on low carb keto lifestyle change. It took over two months to work into the OMED plan. I started having a protein shake between 3:00-4:00pm and then eating my meal around 6:30pm . On June 2nd I had my follow up with my doctor. I have lost 27pounds and my AC1 is now 5.8 !!! I plan to stay on Dr. Bergs plan until I reach my ideal body weight. I am 5’11 so that will probably take me a year to reach my correct weight. Thank you Dr. Berg! 25 peachesandapril peachesandapril 1 year ago You are an absolute god send Dr Berg. I have been meaning to look into Berberine and how it helps stop thinning hair in females 🙌 43 El P El P 1 year ago Dr Berg, you are INCREDIBLE! Thank you for loving and taking care of us! 95 Simona Mimosa Simona Mimosa 1 year ago I’ve been taking 600mg of berberine every day now for about six months. It is indeed a great supplement to take, taken at night it helps me sleep and is very good for infections, probably the only supplement I’ve taken that has a noticeable effect on infections and sinus problems 147 Sandy McLean Sandy McLean 1 year ago Thankyou Dr Berg I So Appreciate You!! You are God's Gift to Mankind 🏆 I am so touched that you work tirelessly to help us God bless you and your family always I am just starting to take Berberine for Diabetes as a personal trial 🙏 New Zealand 🐤🌴🌴 New Zealand 16 Willowy13 Willowy13 10 months ago (edited) Have been using both berberine (no side effect as I had with metformim) and curcumin. Never better. 10 Debbie Lynn Debbie Lynn 1 year ago Luv your content Dr B. You have helped immensely w me looking/feeling young again. But please also talk about side effects. Most come w a cost. I looked up berberine months ago. We need to do our own research but many see your words as gospel. 6 Frank Beof Frank Beof 6 days ago I heard of berberine today at the Hubermanlab podcast, it sounded very good so I researched it here on YouTube. But now that Dr.Berg is also backing this amazing thing, I’m on board and will be picking up my berberine today so I can add it with my daily multi vitamins and supplements! Aimi Biggs Aimi Biggs 2 months ago (edited) Hello Dr. Berg, I'm Diabetic and overweight. I have been following you for the past 2 years. Awesome videos and I have been taking your suggestions on many supplements and IF. I'm still a beginner though. My question today..... Is it safe to take the Berberine and Metformin together? Also is there any Berberine brand that you would recommend and how many mg's daily? Keep up the AWESOME JOB you are doing. I totally love all your videos. 4 Hauwa Agwae Hauwa Agwae 1 year ago Awesome! I ve been waiting for this for ages, finally it's here. Thanks a million Dr Berg, you are a genius. I ll definitely get one soon.👌👍👍👍 17 Key Limepie Key Limepie 11 months ago A friend of mine took me to a Persian restaurant and ordered this dish with saffron chicken and the most amazing fluffy rice and it had these red things sprinkled on top which added a bit of sourness and meshed amazing with the grilled saffron chicken. I asked him what the red things were and turned out they were berberines. These ancient civilization s, like Chinese and Indians as well have known about these benefits for 1000s years and only now are we finding out. Lol. 33 Richie R Richie R 2 months ago I've started to take berberine. 750mg 30min before meals. I've noticed it rises my fasting bloodsugar around +1.0 mmol. I think it's because most of the berberine tablets have little bit of maize stracth in them and some stabilizing agents. That is why I don't take it in the morning anymore. If taken in the morning maybe we should take it same time as we eat to extend the fast? Do other people have similiar experience? Whats your toughts? 2 Gabrielle Jacobsen Gabrielle Jacobsen 2 months ago I'm am personally so grateful to you Dr. Berg you make this difference to thousands of people you are simply amazing. Darby Dupree Darby Dupree 1 year ago Thank you Dr. Berg for informing the masses. I knew about the diabetic aspect but not all the other benefits. tysm 4 Esmeralda Reed Esmeralda Reed 1 year ago Dr Berg I thanks God for give you such a given heart for people. Keep doing the amazing job. I love all your supplements also 14 The Papercraft Company Limited The Papercraft Company Limited 7 months ago You're just the best Dr. Berg. You have amazing solutions! I also enjoy your Keto recipes. Thank you so much! Ketan Parmar - Nairobi, Kenya 3 DaMotion DaMotion 1 year ago Thank you for your amazing content Dr Berg! Would you suggest better Berberine or Alpha-Lipoic acid for Diabetic Type 1? 2 cbrcoder cbrcoder 1 year ago (edited) It is available in abundance in Wild turmeric (in India called Daru-haldi; also known as Berberis Aristata) 42 Future_Ghost Future_Ghost 1 year ago Wow!!!! Amazing stuff. Thank you so much for everything that you do for us Dr. Berg 💙 💜 😁 6 Julie Wittig Julie Wittig 11 months ago Thank you for all of your great videos and info Dr. Berg. I have been taking 600 mg. of Berberine daily and just read an article that said after 6-8 weeks, you should cycle off of it for a good long break so as to avoid liver damage. Can you please let me knows thoughts on the potential for that? Thanks much! 18 A A 1 year ago Thanks dr Berg for teaching the nation to what to consume as good food. 7 𝒜𝓃𝒹𝓇ℯ ℬ𝒶𝓁𝒹𝓌𝒾𝓃 𝒜𝓃𝒹𝓇ℯ ℬ𝒶𝓁𝒹𝓌𝒾𝓃 2 months ago This was a very informative video Dr Berg. Could you please do an updated video on Dihydroberberine vs. Berberine ? Thanks 1 Isaiah 19: 25 Isaiah 19: 25 7 months ago (edited) As always another great video , thanks Doc. Can any one advice me what time of day to take this supplement and if its ok to take it with A l A (alpha lipoic acid) ? , thank you . 2 MATE BA MATE BA 10 months ago Hi doctor , does berberine help to lose weight during menopause? Is it safe ? Thank you 2 Catherine Fontenot Catherine Fontenot 3 days ago Dr Berg I’ve been doing Keto since Jan 27th,2022. I also test my glucose and ketone levels daily and recently more. At first I saw good fasting blood glucose levels and then I started seeing higher fasting levels. Now I am seeing the elevated levels almost all of my readings. 100-120 fasting and even after hours after I have eaten. When I first began I lost 20 lbs within 2 months and now a lb the last month. Would having hypothyroidism cause this? And if I had a low but within their ranges being normal would berberine help me? What do you recommend the dose of berberine to be? Thank you for a reply! HealthAndFun HealthAndFun 11 months ago It activates AMPK and suppresses MTOR. In laymans terms it's great for longetivity but you don't want to take it when doing intense exercise or weight lifting as it will interfere with muscle synthesis/building. So take it on rest days, ideally 24 hours before exercising. Also I believe dosage is 1 gram. 54

No comments: