Saturday, February 17, 2024

THE BIOHACKING EXPERT: NEW Research On How To Live Past 100 Years Old | Dave Asprey

THE BIOHACKING EXPERT: NEW Research On How To Live Past 100 Years Old | Dave Asprey Jay Shetty Podcast 2.39M subscribers 467K views 2 months ago On Purpose Podcast Today I'm excited to welcome Dave Asprey, the founder of Upgrade Labs and known as the 'Father of Biohacking' back to On Purpose! Dave is a four-time New York Times bestselling science author, host of the Webby award-winning podcast The Human Upgrade, and has been featured on the Today Show, CNN, The New York Times, Dr. Oz, and more. His latest book, Smarter Not Harder: The Biohacker's Guide to Getting the Body and Mind You Want, exposes the surprising secrets of your body’s operating system, explaining why you could be experiencing limited effects of e … 823 Comments rongmaw lin Add a comment... @JayShettyPodcast. Pinned by Jay Shetty Podcast @JayShettyPodcast. 2 months ago Let me know what your favorite piece of advice was from Dave! I’d like to invite you to join this community and subscribe to the channel. By hitting the 'Subscribe' button, you're not just becoming a subscriber – you're choosing to make a positive difference in your life. 56 Reply 16 replies @kaela1111 @kaela1111 2 months ago (edited) “If you can be triggered it means you’re walking around with a loaded gun. You need to unload the gun. It’s not everyone else’s job to make you not shoot them, it’s your job to say I’m not carrying a weapon anymore.” This was a massively valuable part that I wish everyone could hear! 245 Reply 12 replies @GoodBizz @GoodBizz 2 months ago (edited) He looks a lot older than 50. I thought he was in his 60’s. I understand looks is not everything. How you feel inside is more important, but I always thought if you’re healthy inside it will reflect on the outside. 62 Reply 2 replies @SuburanRosa @SuburanRosa 2 months ago I wake up every day, I make a latte, I have a bagel with butter and bacon. People say I look like I’m in my 20s. I’m 46 years old. Genetics plays a big part. 45 Reply 9 replies @TheAllanBrownlie @TheAllanBrownlie 2 months ago Imagine how old Dave Asprey would look without all his biohacking 40 Reply 8 replies @nathanleung5592 @nathanleung5592 2 months ago (edited) I am so thankful & grateful for tuning in all shorts of this episode to prioritise my health & well being so l can truly live my best youthful life to do things more efficiently & effectively when travelling and be back for the full podcast! Keep up the great work! I am tuned in! 🎉❤😊 7 Jay Shetty Podcast Reply 1 reply @chiccosaasa1662 @chiccosaasa1662 2 months ago I Love this and all interviews by Jay. He has helped me change my life for the best. Towards the end of this interview, Jays says “ I want to get this right so I can make getting old easier.” Which I personally thought was the way to go. But lo and behold Dave interrupted and shut it down saying “your goal sucks” lol 😂😂😂. I have never seen such a response on the show. Though funny, Jay shows us that it is okay to be called out. He handled that very professionally and allowed himself to learn and understand. Great stuff keep it coming Jay. You are such a blessing to me. 19 Reply @marials9245 @marials9245 2 months ago What’s with all these aging gurus obsessing over getting younger and not dying? It should all be about happiness and quality of life, with a right and healthy balance, imo 26 Reply 1 reply @ZantherStone @ZantherStone 2 months ago (edited) BE CAREFUL following the guy’s advice. He gives a LOT of recommendations saying they’re “science based” but the studies are often either really bad / non-peer reviewed with super small sample size or based on a rat experiment only (when only 1 in 5 rat experiments end up translating to humans) 135 Reply 11 replies @lynnedoyle8451 @lynnedoyle8451 2 months ago I’m so appreciative for this. Thank you 🙏. Jay you’ve inspired me since you first turned up to share your wisdom. Dave is crushing it with inspiration on so many topics that most of us are finding our true priorities from. I’m 70 a grandmother and mother of 4. I am very much younger than my years because I laugh more than anyone I know, and have always been experiencing the affect of my heart being open in life. It’s my superpower. Listening to peeps like you raises my vibration. You are “VIBRATION HACKERS” 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 13 Reply 1 reply @bocaloca1012 @bocaloca1012 2 months ago Thank you for all these episodes and thank you for all your guests. I really appreciate this content. 2 Jay Shetty Podcast Reply @user-qd8mr4lz9g @user-qd8mr4lz9g 3 weeks ago Thank you so very much for interviewing Dave. I have watched this more than five times, and listening to you both feels like therapy. It gives you hope :) Reply @imdee9024 @imdee9024 2 months ago This was validation that I taught my kids correctly. Yes, you should feel angry when someone bullies you but there should be another emotion that feels empathy towards them because clearly they are going through a terrible time. 41 Reply 4 replies @user-yd6fe7gl8y @user-yd6fe7gl8y 2 months ago

No comments: