Wednesday, February 07, 2024

Ja Morant's Most HYPE Plays Ever🔥

How Ja Morant JUMPS So HIGH Justjumari 837,273 views May 4, 2022 Hey, I am Justin Laboy, a Strength And Conditioning Coach who helps athletes run faster and jump higher. I have helped guys run 10.4 in the 100m, and 4.4 in the 40yd. I’ve also trained multiple Division 1 soccer, basketball, and track athletes FREE STUFF🐏 👉🏽Free Sprint Speed Workout From Speed Academy https://shorturl.at/cemJN 👉🏽7 Day Free Trial For The Speed Academy https://speed.justjumari.com/groups/9... 👉🏽Free Vertical Jump Workout From JustJump https://shorturl.at/quVW8 WORK WITH ME + TRAINING PROGRAMS⬇️ 👉🏽Transform Your Sprint Speed in 30 days https://justjumaricom.wpcomstaging.co... 👉🏽Transform your Vertical Jump In 4 months https://justjumaricom.wpcomstaging.co... 👉🏽Apply to get 1-on-1 personal training with me https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FA... CONTACT ME ⬇️ For business inquiries please contact: justjumari17@gmail.com Timecodes: 0:00-0:24 - Intro 0:26-1:45 - Getting Stronger at Fast Speeds 1:45-2:55 - Training the Achilles Tendon/Elasticity 3:02-3:58 - Ja Morants Genetics 4:00-5:16 - Penultimate Step 5:17-6:32 - Vertical Jump Mechanics 6:33- 7:29 - Body Fat 7:30-9:26 Attacking the Rim Aggressively Improve Your Speed With a Free Speed Program (From The Speed Academy): https://dashboard.mailerlite.com/form... Improve Your Speed & Explosiveness with The Speed Academy Membership : https://justjumari.com/the-speed-acad... Check out my 4-month transformation programs below and check out my testimonials on my ig! All My Athletic Training Programs: Transform Your Sprint Speed in 4 months with JustSprint: https://justjumari.com/justsprint/ Transform Your Vertical Jump in 4 months with JustJump: https://justjumari.com/home-2/ Follow Me: Ig: https://www.instagram.com/justjumari/... Tik Tok: / justjumari Email: Justjumari17@gmail.com Who even am I? My name is Jumari Laboy and I have been training athletes of all levels since I was 17 years old. I've trained athletes to run 10.2 in the 100m, 4.4 40yds, and countless of athletes to dunk and dominate their sport in many ways! My goal is to explain complicated science as simply as possible so everyone can improve and understand it! My programs make it even easier for you to transform your speed & vertical jumps so click the links above to get after it! Chapters View all Transcript Follow along using the transcript. Show transcript Justjumari 27.8K subscribers Videos About 472 Comments rongmaw lin Add a comment... @justjumari Pinned by Justjumari @justjumari 1 year ago Which tip are you going to start focusing on right away? 96 Reply 18 replies @henryasokan3503 @henryasokan3503 1 year ago Ja would be great at volley ball too, i wanna see him do a spike 160 Reply 15 replies @jj413_ @jj413_ 1 year ago (edited) The reason weight lifting with legs and slow movements don’t really improve vertical that much is because they are slow twitch which helps your legs be stronger for a longer amount of time like endurance for your legs. The best things to do for verticals are fast twitch exercises which help with your speed and vertical they are exercises with faster movements instead of slowly lifting, squats can help, but explosive plyometrics movements I think are the most effective. 482 Reply Justjumari · 38 replies @d-rose367 @d-rose367 1 year ago This made me dunk like crazy i was always hitting the ball on rim 181 Reply Justjumari · 2 replies @dmvisaac @dmvisaac 1 year ago Probably the best video out rn with explaining jas bounce 23 Reply Justjumari · 2 replies @ngoanhkha4015 @ngoanhkha4015 1 year ago nice video bro, you deserve more views 3 Reply @ates423 @ates423 1 year ago This is very helpful. I’m 6’4 185lbs. My wingspan isn’t too long, I have a large torso rather than long limbs, My wingspan is mostly shoulder width rather than arms. (Asian genetics.) To further explain that point my one hand reach decreases by about 4-6inches maybe more when I try to evaluate my two handed reach. I can dunk off a dropstep, a spin, and a pro hop. The problem is I struggle hard to generate power and explosiveness off a sprint or run. All my dunks are just pure brute force. The points here are extremely true, when I jump, I feel mostly my lower back rather than my glutes and posterior chain, and I’m not swinging my arms enough. I’ve been trying really hard to be able to dunk explosively off a fast break or a drive but I can’t. I’ll work on the weaknesses that were mentioned in this video. Thanks a lot! 70 Reply 3 replies @ShunkUp @ShunkUp 1 year ago I agree with the fundamentals here that explosive training is critical to jumping high (I was a D1 high jumper), but it is also very injury prone. So there should be a big red flag to share these exercises without that cautionary note and the importance of gradually training. Someone gets a bone bruise or tears the Achilles jumping into these sorts of drills without building up and you have to feel bad they may not have resources to get back to 100%. 51 Reply Justjumari · 2 replies @borisstoilov4003 @borisstoilov4003 8 months ago (edited) Greetings, we think leaning just a bit forward similar to Superman is good, because it helps you to use the acceleration and pass, shoot or dunk, quicker, but you have to protect yourself with the other hand. In the jumping final phase should be an ankle extension take off, rather than the glutes, and the single leg jumps should be done at sand. is what would keep you away from injuries. All The Best ! 3 Reply @PolaBaer @PolaBaer 1 year ago This is true i did not really think of it but practice makes perfect or whatever so the more you do something the more you are training it weight lifting will probably help but the main thing I think you can do is just play basketball every day or at least do a couple of vert jumps everyday good video Reply @georgeherbertcarson7538 @georgeherbertcarson7538 1 year ago Tremendous video and all facts. 3 Reply Justjumari · 1 reply @chopperbreathing3594 @chopperbreathing3594 5 months ago (edited) im 13 5 8.5 and with my arm reaching up im about 7 1 with a measley 15 inch verticlal, do you think if i start pylometrics and working on explosivness i will have a decent vert? and if so can i have a estimate of how high? (i weigh 95 pounds) 1 Reply @lilxlillix7819 @lilxlillix7819 1 year ago Extremely good video! 4 Reply Justjumari · 1 reply @EthaninDaComments @EthaninDaComments 8 months ago so what should i do to kind of bulk up so i can have that agression? i been skinny for a while and am unsure what muscles to build. 2 Reply @ChunkypigPlayzMC @ChunkypigPlayzMC 1 year ago bruh finding this channel feels like a god send right now. For the longest time, I thought "If i wanted to jump higher then why tf should i be lifting heavy weights slowly" Literally all these vertical jump YouTubers are promoting heavy lifting and rarely promote actually jumping. How often a week do you suggest I train plyometrics. And how often do you suggest I train lower body strength sessions (because even tho i understand they're not important for increasing vert directly, they will still help increase my strength and possibly reduce injury) Thanks 7 Reply Justjumari · 3 replies @MYboomerangsquad @MYboomerangsquad 1 year ago He so I started going to they gym lifting as heave and basically doing a hypertrophic style work out and now I’m realize it’s not ganna help me with my bounce rn I do a push pull leg push pull leg routine but I wanna incorporate plyometrics would plyo replace my leg day or should I do plyo in the am w8 later that day ? Reply @customch33s32 @customch33s32 1 year ago Every one watching this has to learn about Jordan Kilganon and how he couldn't dunk until he started training his jumps, and now he is the best dunker in the world 7 Reply Justjumari · 2 replies @KnicksFan2023 @KnicksFan2023 1 year ago This would be such an awesome goal to achieve. At 40 yrs young, 20% fat, I've got my work cut out. 2023 goals, get lean, get strong n increase verticle. 3 Reply @ilikekoolaid-1341 @ilikekoolaid-1341 1 year ago can u make a video like this but about speed and agility on the court 4 Reply @warenflorendo3139 @warenflorendo3139 6 months ago I do solid 35-45 squats with 2 litter of water of my bags for 3 months, and i also jump every day in basketball court then rest for 3 days and i have my biggest cause my jump so high 🎉 Reply @Ty-ez9kw @Ty-ez9kw 7 months ago i’m 6”3-6”4 & just know this video was very informative 4 Reply Justjumari · 1 reply @codedchris7446 @codedchris7446 6 months ago I'm 5"9 at 15 and I'm touching the rim purely from genetics and I just recently started plyometrics.Even tho I'm not the highest jumper out of my friends I do have the best bounce. My dad is 6" so if I make it to 6" combined with plyometrics I'll basically have dunking secured. 7 Reply 1 reply @Eliibandzzz7 @Eliibandzzz7 1 year ago explained it the best I'm 15 and throw down crazy tomahawks and people would say I got a high ahh vert and ask how I stay up in da air fo that long and I don't even workout out all me and my brother use ta do as a kid is try to touch da highest point in are house and did this everyday even doing our lil dunk contest everyday now he's 14 dunkin and I'm 15 dunking we both dunk crazy asl btw I'm 6ft and he's 6.1 6 Reply @headkickko609 @headkickko609 1 year ago I really don't know which of those I did when I was a kid, but in highschool I started training Volleyball and everybody there told me I had a crazy vertical. I was kinda surprised because I didn't consider it to be special, it was always just there.... 5 Reply @monkeyzeetube @monkeyzeetube 1 year ago Ja is very gifted too.. 1 Reply @MrDominicharrison @MrDominicharrison 1 year ago (edited) Back swing then forward thrusting the arms is indeed vital for a good take off, two hands dunk with both legs planted always got me higher Was only an average jumper as a university Bball player but rebounding every play or fast break speed (400m in 46.8s) got nearly all my points Tendons certainly important and get heavily loaded from standing starts, direction changes and jumping, all of which is the mainstay of Bball! For rebounds I trained Rodman drills, super tough techniques 9 Reply 2 replies @gtzentertainmentz9715 @gtzentertainmentz9715 6 months ago You should do a video on the thompson twins , I think there way more fluid athletes than ja Reply @GalalaxZ @GalalaxZ 4 months ago I don't know if my Achilles are short or long. How do I find out? Reply @blueleafy7167 @blueleafy7167 1 year ago I’ve been swimming my whole life so I could almost touch the rim before I even tried dunking, now I’m 5’7 13 I can touch the rim after 4 months of leg workouts 34 Reply 15 replies @thomasmitchell887 @thomasmitchell887 3 months ago how do i know how long my achilles tendon is Reply @justinetiberio8137 @justinetiberio8137 1 year ago I'm not surprised by this he's actually a good player just like russ back then that man would jump in front of center players 3 Reply Justjumari · 1 reply @ChunkypigPlayzMC @ChunkypigPlayzMC 1 year ago I'd like to know your opinion on stretching and foam rolling Do they help with recovery? And I have pretty weak ankles, I need to increase ankle stiffness, I saw that static stretching my ankles could possibly be harmful for increasing ankle stiffness 4 Reply Justjumari · 7 replies @JoseRodriguezFrio @JoseRodriguezFrio 1 year ago I've always had a 36" vert with no training.. i should put some effort into this 2 Reply @tour5283 @tour5283 1 year ago Ok i need some help, I feel like everything in my body wants me to not jump high. First of all i have tight hips which doesnt let me get low enough on a squat and also doesnt let me keep my shoulders above my hips because I have to lean forward to get my arms to fly back higher. I also have a short ass achilles tendon from genetics. I also just finished a bulk at the gym so im pretty high bodyfat right now at like 18 to 20 percent. Any ideas of how i should approach tackling all these problems? 1 Reply 1 reply @jg_jumps @jg_jumps 8 months ago this video made me dunk on a 13 ft rim at age 10 thank you! 8 Reply 3 replies @daran. @daran. 1 year ago Can you tell me how to see if my tendons are long or short and how strong they are as of now? 2 Reply Justjumari · 2 replies @greggyp8265 @greggyp8265 1 year ago Is there any reason why I have a higher vertical jump when I dunk of one leg compared to when I use two? 6 Reply Justjumari · 2 replies @fernandofigueroa618 @fernandofigueroa618 1 year ago How do I know if my tendon is long or short? Reply @bryannixon4297 @bryannixon4297 6 months ago I don't think Ja's body fat is 13%. I think probably more like 5-6%. Still a great video! 2 Reply Justjumari · 3 replies @underduressed8473 @underduressed8473 1 year ago That Iowa state gym hits diff on camera 1 Reply @bestmoment9218 @bestmoment9218 1 year ago Does muscle pull your vertical down ? Can you do a video on it ? Thank you. 18 Reply Justjumari · 11 replies @Balance-OG- @Balance-OG- 1 year ago It’s just plyometrics, keep it simple and then perfect your technique… rinse and repeat but make sure to stay consistent that’s it Reply Justjumari · 1 reply @toast-zo5zo @toast-zo5zo 1 year ago nice vid but what is with zion? Reply @Dt.2 @Dt.2 1 year ago If your 5’8 at a young age how likely is it for you to jump and how long will your acl be? 1 Reply 4 replies @xenora6094 @xenora6094 1 year ago how do i find out how long my tendons are Reply @ThecrazyJH96 @ThecrazyJH96 1 year ago I’m 5’11, seeing dudes my height or even shorter dunking gives me hope lol I just gotta focus on exercises that actually help my bounce 9 Reply 3 replies @GuapoFlacko @GuapoFlacko 1 year ago Best way to train jumping is to just jump a lot. 21 Reply 4 replies @Thomas_Christian_2025_TF @Thomas_Christian_2025_TF 1 year ago When are you past the age where you get bounce or get fast just from doing those things a lot. Is 15 too old? Reply @MJGOAT @MJGOAT 1 year ago He’s probably jumps higher than anyone since his airness 1 Reply @tgtyreek @tgtyreek 1 year ago how does this not have 10K views yet 3 Reply Justjumari · 1 reply @recration @recration 1 year ago I still cant wrap my head around the fact that steph is the same height as kyrie (always thought kyrie was wayyyy shorter) and also that Ja Morant jumps 10x higher at the same height as them. Ja Morant dunks easily and is floating above the rim like its nothing, while steph barely gets up with both hands fully stretched and Kyrie can't really dunk (at least I've not seen him ever do it). 13 Reply 5 replies @jacobisoutdoors @jacobisoutdoors 1 year ago I'm 5'8 in middle school and I want to jump higher (my vert is around 20 inches) I can touch the bottom of the backboard. If anyone has any tips for me, please reply and tell me them! 3 Reply 4 replies @elite3976 @elite3976 10 months ago How do i measure my Achilles tendon Reply @nickyt4391 @nickyt4391 1 year ago It’s not just your Achilles, it’s your foot tendons too 1 Reply Justjumari · 2 replies @zubayrkaali1200 @zubayrkaali1200 1 year ago Yo so basically have achilles tendinitis in both of my feet and i had pt and i have to do stretches to help them stay loose and my question is will i be able to do pylometrics or stuff like that even if I have tendinitis or will that give me a disadvantage Reply 1 reply @deleon0927 @deleon0927 10 months ago There is actual scientific evidence that weight room strength COMBINED with plyometrics have shown greater vertical jump increases than without weight training and plyometrics alone Reply @bigalexg @bigalexg 1 year ago Body fat! Zion, how high would he go if he lost 20- 30 lbs? 1 Reply 1 reply @joshuarosa3476 @joshuarosa3476 6 months ago Can swimming train tendons? Reply @masterofnone597 @masterofnone597 2 months ago i got interested in jumping a long time ago , i was young. the early days of youtube. i lifted weights and did pylo, anyway the end result was i got to touch the rim and even touch the rim with my thumb, this is with a 2 legged jump with proper run up basically max effort. That was the max i never got that dunk. It was a humbling experience, teach me you cant do everything, you know stuff charles murray (the bell curve), racist geneticists would say. I did train multiple years , if i could have happened it would have happened i did put effort but NO. i am 5-10and half 180 cm. Reply @maxo0z @maxo0z 6 months ago I’m 14 and I’m 4,10 and I’m kinda worried I’m gonna be very short my whole life but I can almost tuch the net on a official sized nba hoop 2 Reply @mosesvanlalhruaizela6257 @mosesvanlalhruaizela6257 10 months ago Zion ain’t that lean and yet he still soars above the rim, damn Zion is a freak athlete Reply 1 reply @kashtalbert7750 @kashtalbert7750 1 year ago Zion laughing about the lean part Reply 2 replies @sleepleak6766 @sleepleak6766 5 months ago i’m 6’2 155-160lbs i can duck pretty well i can do windmills and 180s back scratcher but i feel like i’m not jumping as high as i should can sum one help me 1 Reply @jdurrant5633 @jdurrant5633 1 year ago remember in the NBA most ppl let others dunk and they are aware of there limitations so they jumper would always appear to get up. in the streets(pick up) a guy thats 5'9-5'11 thinks he should jump with a 6'3-6'5 guy so it appears the 6'3-6'5 guy is not getting up as high as ja does 3 Reply Justjumari · 1 reply @ethanm7097 @ethanm7097 1 year ago if i can’t palm the ball but i jump better off 1 leg should i just keep trying with 1 leg and just try to cuff the ball or should i try to jump off 2 legs but i don’t jump as high off 2 1 Reply Justjumari · 1 reply @cmayy8317 @cmayy8317 1 year ago Jesus Christ is love ❤😊 3 Reply @DenisTheGreat22 @DenisTheGreat22 1 year ago This video could be 10 seconds long, he's born athletic and weighs 20 kg... that's how he jumps so high 1 Reply Justjumari · 6 replies @G.O.BOUNCE @G.O.BOUNCE 1 year ago i tried 2 feet been practicing for a lil and I can touch a lil above rim from a standing jump and grab rim from a 1 step jump but how should I approach im left handed but my right is longer than my left 1 Reply Justjumari · 3 replies @yeahyeah9829 @yeahyeah9829 1 year ago 6:12 is the workout you have to do after vertshock workout Reply Justjumari · 1 reply @G.O.BOUNCE @G.O.BOUNCE 1 year ago (edited) Should i jump off 2 feet im trying to dunk in my freshman season couple of months im 14 5’10 i jump off 1 foot pretty long reach and can get my hand 2 inches above the rim 3 Reply Justjumari · 1 reply @pauladrianesoriano4374 @pauladrianesoriano4374 1 year ago John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life. 3 Reply @user-lt1dg9xj7c @user-lt1dg9xj7c 6 months ago What is considered a long Achilles tendon Reply @Sh0tClock @Sh0tClock 11 months ago Yeah ima start more plyometrics Reply @kingdevine7374 @kingdevine7374 4 months ago Would jumping rope be similar Reply @alexanderweingaertner9322 @alexanderweingaertner9322 1 year ago Bro I have shortened Achilles tendons since I was born😢. Will I be able to dunk? I will not give up but do you guys have some tips to make them stretch more? Reply 1 reply @ignazzito7313 @ignazzito7313 4 weeks ago His number one secret, Healthy knees 💪🏿 Reply @Micheal_myers1031 @Micheal_myers1031 1 year ago I’m 11 years old at 5’3 in height do you think if I put in just as much work as he does do you think I can dunk on a 10 foot rim Reply 1 reply @Days-ru8jh @Days-ru8jh 1 year ago So to dunk you got to dunk more 1 Reply @user-uw8vx4jn1p @user-uw8vx4jn1p 4 months ago I’m 5 foot 9 and 14 my standing reach is 7 foot 3 or 7 foot 1 could this help me dunk? Reply 1 reply @danielvillanueva2113 @danielvillanueva2113 8 months ago Ja also jumped out of the playoffs in the 1st round 1 Reply @smoothieboie7515 @smoothieboie7515 1 year ago Will dunking on a 9ft court help you eventually don't on a 10ft court ?? 1 Reply @LL-rc2ol @LL-rc2ol 9 months ago Is upbringing 0-18 years old or how much is it Reply @shreyanshagarwal4013 @shreyanshagarwal4013 1 year ago How to know if my tendons are long or short? 4 Reply Justjumari · 2 replies @MKZ-4 @MKZ-4 5 months ago genes Reply @JamesYeang @JamesYeang 1 month ago Ja Morant reminds me of old school NBA jam Reply @godlyxferris7879 @godlyxferris7879 1 year ago how do i know if my achilles tendon is short or long Reply @Deondre_Clark @Deondre_Clark 8 months ago It's like he shoots up Reply @rcyrus2289 @rcyrus2289 1 year ago Ok so I am a 5’9 high school basketball player and I was told that doing a bunch of squats and calf raises helps me jump higher but no you’re saying it’s in the tendonds and just jumping all the time? 1 Reply Justjumari · 1 reply @nathanielreyes863 @nathanielreyes863 1 year ago So it isn’t the muscles, but the tendons? Reply @jordansmith1978 @jordansmith1978 1 year ago I have a long Achilles Reply @tennisisepic @tennisisepic 11 months ago 5:53. bro really tried to sneak in a griddy. Reply @nathanielreyes863 @nathanielreyes863 1 year ago Imagine kd with ja’s bounce💀 4 Reply 2 replies @braxtonestabon879 @braxtonestabon879 1 year ago I got those long tendons 2 Reply Justjumari · 1 reply @uyxhdhdjd @uyxhdhdjd 1 year ago 3:35 is that Zion? Reply @Basketballproo @Basketballproo 5 months ago Bro said ja mordant is 6,3 bro he’s 6,2😂 2 Reply @nystagmus @nystagmus 1 year ago One time i dunked on my brother on 5.5 ft plastic rim and my dad gave me a championship trophy. 2 Reply Justjumari · 1 reply @Fuzemain15 @Fuzemain15 11 months ago I have short achilles tendons does anyone have any suggestions on how to improve it I guess I don't know Reply 2 replies @toddgilligan @toddgilligan 11 months ago Mine are short. I have a 35 degrees angle when measuring it with an Iphone. I have tried stretching to improve. No real improvement. Reply Justjumari · 1 reply @omnesadinfernum1293 @omnesadinfernum1293 1 year ago (edited) Is that really what he do jumping regimen i thought he just doesnt have organs inside his body Reply @notramm9128 @notramm9128 1 year ago 7:00 imagiine if Zion was skinny Reply @maxitaximan2675 @maxitaximan2675 1 year ago Idk I am 14 6 ft 4 and have a 6 ft 4 wingspan and but I can dunk on a 9 ft 10 rim and I have recently got a personal trainer and in like 2 months I can do a 30 inch box jump before I couldn’t do 20 1 Reply 2 replies @vesaChess @vesaChess 10 months ago i'm 14 5'10 and 127lbs, the body fat calculator says that i have 7% bodyfat, is it ok? Reply 1 reply @UtubeAdviser @UtubeAdviser 11 months ago I CAN'T EVEN TIE MY SHOES LACES WITHOUT RUNNING OUT OF AIR LOL Reply @Flexin132 @Flexin132 1 year ago One foot jumpers be like "Okay cool" Reply @nseiii1 @nseiii1 6 months ago (edited) Because of the gunpowder in the socks... And Glock in the shorts Reply @jaycho6747 @jaycho6747 6 months ago Does this video work for 4’6” Asian? 😂😭😭 Reply @marcnelson1228 @marcnelson1228 8 months ago Okay, now where’s the video of YOU 🫵🏾 dunking?? Reply @tequilaburp @tequilaburp 1 month ago I broke my aquiles tendon:( Reply @osg623 @osg623 11 months ago Oh my tendons are long 😏😏 Reply @TheRazor666777 @TheRazor666777 3 days ago Will his gun carry be that fast at the night club 😂 Reply @ActualCW @ActualCW 9 months ago 0:36 They are playing volleyball on a basketball court 💀💀 1 Reply @kyul9357 @kyul9357 1 year ago Very light and very strong maybe ? Reply @kashtalbert7750 @kashtalbert7750 1 year ago Ok but hear me out I’m 5,2 104 and I jump from 24-28 inches is that good Reply Justjumari · 1 reply @JustTrynaGetPaid @JustTrynaGetPaid 8 months ago 2:39 1 Reply @IrwineDuncan @IrwineDuncan 9 months ago if you want to see jumping programs look at Ballet. For men its all jumping. Reply @benjamindacuanjr1397 @benjamindacuanjr1397 1 year ago He will be next to VINCE CARTER AND DERRICK ROSE Reply @fineart7778 @fineart7778 1 year ago My tendons are torn Reply @kopu06 @kopu06 1 year ago When everyone say curry too short for flashy dunks but ja tha same height and fucking flys Reply @Cristian_hoyt @Cristian_hoyt 1 year ago I don't know Reply @clintonjoe1354 @clintonjoe1354 2 months ago I'm 6'4 .... Reply @zachmurphy7630 @zachmurphy7630 1 year ago ja gone rip his ACLs to shreds Reply 1 reply @Chair. @Chair. 4 months ago Imagine Zion with ha mordants weight Reply @Sabu_OZ @Sabu_OZ 1 year ago arent my hips always under my shoulders tho? 1 Reply Justjumari · 3 replies @russellfrye2138 @russellfrye2138 1 year ago God is good Reply @qbpete9776 @qbpete9776 1 year ago Wonder what Zion’s body fat is. Man is a freak. 4 Reply Justjumari · 2 replies @AmadeuszSimracing @AmadeuszSimracing 1 year ago I have body fat about 9,4% (184cm and 84 kilos) and im sure that Ja Morant must be around 8-9% 1 Reply Justjumari · 1 reply @hakatapawa7115 @hakatapawa7115 1 year ago You said don't use the lower back because it won't help which is right but don't use it because you will also fk up your back Reply Justjumari · 1 reply @danasimeona6068 @danasimeona6068 1 year ago 😂😂😂 Reply @LL-rc2ol @LL-rc2ol 1 year ago one thing thats limited me is my knees bruh 1 Reply Justjumari · 2 replies @goofycalculator2850 @goofycalculator2850 1 year ago (edited) 2:35 Reply @cowfe @cowfe 6 months ago Yeah 🔫 Reply @johnvanhlesing4827 @johnvanhlesing4827 1 year ago genetics and 6'3 its simple 3 Reply Justjumari · 9 replies @kramer1372 @kramer1372 1 month ago ..he can thank his parents… Reply @WalterDobbins3d @WalterDobbins3d 8 months ago He has a longer arm tho 1 Reply Justjumari · 3 replies @jackchannlewasthe4557 @jackchannlewasthe4557 1 year ago drug Reply @Kayy12345 @Kayy12345 1 year ago right now im 5'7 touching rim. my hops are crazy, but I cant dunk yet. 2 Reply @nystagmus @nystagmus 5 months ago He is 170 lbs at 6’3” Reply 1 reply @Saif-jp8ue @Saif-jp8ue 1 year ago how you came up that he is 13% BF?? u joking. considering his weight and height this is not accurate 1 Reply @santana444 @santana444 1 year ago genetics Reply 8 replies @bradyedwards1340 @bradyedwards1340 1 year ago 2:40 Reply @crmzn.editz0 @crmzn.editz0 1 year ago Ja is 6ft btw 1 Reply Justjumari · 4 replies @parjesalt4534 @parjesalt4534 5 months ago jumping out of the nba Reply @TripleDoubleProductions @TripleDoubleProductions 1 year ago I am only 4’5 and I can dunk on 8 feet now Reply 1 reply @solbtv2753 @solbtv2753 1 year ago Imagine if zion was slim maybe he can seat on the rim lol Reply 1 reply @Labron_Chartrand @Labron_Chartrand 1 year ago How did Derrick Rose jump so high Reply Justjumari · 1 reply @leotheo2852 @leotheo2852 1 year ago To bad I’m not 6’6” lmao Reply @dudenukem1594 @dudenukem1594 1 year ago bro you gotta improve your microphone. Reply Justjumari · 1 reply @bryce253 @bryce253 1 year ago Yep. And with all that jumping, it's still only 2 points. Go figure. 🤷🏾‍♂️😏 Reply @Sportegelund @Sportegelund 1 year ago Ehm, Morant does heavy deadlifting... Reply @j1nx202 @j1nx202 1 year ago the body fat% is cap because your weight has nothing to do with it neither does your height. Alot of his weight will be lean muscle Reply Justjumari · 3 replies @blueleafy7167 @blueleafy7167 1 year ago The actual secret: Be black 2 Reply @imrankokori-ui3md @imrankokori-ui3md 7 months ago long Reply @johanbantiling9214 @johanbantiling9214 1 year ago Because ges not human Reply Justjumari · 1 reply @N0purpose @N0purpose 7 months ago Ja Morant: "what? nigga im just black" Reply 1 reply @regmoe876 @regmoe876 1 year ago Run with strength shoes and eat less Reply Justjumari · 1 reply @littletam1.020 @littletam1.020 1 year ago ??? why yall not toalking about how mj jumps like twice as high as ja Reply Justjumari · 1 reply @solbtv2753 @solbtv2753 1 year ago I am just 5"8 but i can dunk with two hands maybe i am just gifted Reply 11 replies @foreverjones1834 @foreverjones1834 1 year ago 🙄 ja is a hood hooper no matter what y’all do y’all will never be as explosive and athletic as him go to any basketball court in the hood it’ll be at least 3-4 ja Morants there jumping out the gym 8 Reply Justjumari · 1 reply @pedroucb @pedroucb 1 year ago Half of it is genetics. The end Reply Justjumari · 2 replies @alhamilton06 @alhamilton06 1 year ago After all that is said, it comes down to genetics and you cant "practice" that. You are either born with it to enhance it or you're not. Reply Justjumari · 2 replies @JoshJamesification @JoshJamesification 1 month ago 3:45 traveling Reply @federicopobiati8773 @federicopobiati8773 1 year ago because he light and black lol Reply @masonortiz3911 @masonortiz3911 1 year ago The waffle house has found its new host Reply @juanmendez1548 @juanmendez1548 11 months ago Damn bro dis so loud and so wrong about weights Reply @Chavanun555 @Chavanun555 1 year ago What u do is you gotta be black Reply @codyhuang3859 @codyhuang3859 2 months ago (edited) Answer: he’s black Reply 1 reply @Brazil144hopeful @Brazil144hopeful 8 months ago Because he a Israelite that's why! He is a member of one of the 12 tribe's God's favorite group of people him and probably 95% of the NBA is that's why they able to do what you see them doing Reply @alious3832 @alious3832 1 year ago Clickbait title and misleading info , a fuck ton of professional dunkers do qaurter sqauts , cleans , and hip thrusts heavy lifting is an important key Reply 3 replies @f1zy855 @f1zy855 1 year ago Number 1. Be black Reply @mitya6568 @mitya6568 1 year ago Wanna be Zion.... Reply 1 reply @peterlim3189 @peterlim3189 10 months ago Cause he was on drugs!!! Reply @loganmcfann6361 @loganmcfann6361 1 year ago He’s black Reply @GoogleUser-th2og @GoogleUser-th2og 1 year ago Because his knee Reply Justjumari · 1 reply @Bolt.z @Bolt.z 8 months ago hes black wanna be good be black Reply @Chris-yw2zp @Chris-yw2zp 1 year ago How to jump as high as Ja Morant: Step 1 - Be black 🫣 we all know it’s true, he’s genetically GIFTED 😅 1 Reply Justjumari · 10 replies @mr_different3418 @mr_different3418 1 year ago That second last point took me off gaurd.....🥲 I am around 85kgs and 6.1 and i cant dunk that's what the reason is..... Reply @ethanthao2831 @ethanthao2831 1 year ago And he's black 1 Reply Justjumari · 3 replies @cbidnas6250 @cbidnas6250 1 year ago He carries every play sometimes more than once hes a fraud like harden Reply Justjumari · 1 reply @jaymtl79 @jaymtl79 1 year ago He's young, skinny and trains hard. There solved Reply

No comments: