Sunday, September 25, 2022

Cellular Energy Glycolysis and Fermentation (updated)

Cellular Energy Glycolysis and Fermentation (updated) 42,411 viewsJun 16, 2018 Beverly Biology 98.5K subscribers This PowerPoint discusses glycolysis, lactic acid fermentation, and alcoholic fermentation. Teachers: You can purchase this PowerPoint from my online store. The link below will provide the details: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/P... Keywords: Biology Cells Chemical reaction Fermentation Glycolysis Alcoholic fermentation Ethyl alcohol ethanol Lactic acid fermentation Lactate Glucose Cellular respiration Anaerobic Aerboic Mitochondria ATP Adenosine triphosphate Pyruvate Pyruvic acid Krebs cycle Citric acid cycle Electron transport chain NAD NADH Featured playlist 10 videos Cellular Energy Beverly Biology 32 Comments rongmaw lin Add a comment... Bey Zee Bey Zee 4 years ago You have NO idea how much this video (as well as your other uploads) have helped me throughout my NMAT review (or MCAT in the US). It's very worth it and after every each video, I'm really understanding A LOT in my textbooks. You've taught a young doctor-in-the-making here. Way to go! 🙌 14 Nima Nima 1 year ago This was absolutely the best explanation of glycolysis I've ever seen. Thank you so much! 3 Abdul Qadri Abdul Qadri 2 years ago You explain things in a way all the professor should do, but they don’t. Thank you so much for your absolutely awesome video. 2 Faiza Osman Faiza Osman 3 years ago This saved my life . Better than my text book 📖 !! Thanks sir 4 Maria Elisavetsky Maria Elisavetsky 1 year ago Love how clearly you explain your videos professor! They really help me understand the concepts. Thank you!! MOHAMMED AHMED JALLOH MOHAMMED AHMED JALLOH 2 years ago Sir. I have never watched a video with so much satisfaction in my life... just so you know... THANK YOU SIR. What a summary I cannot describe. By the way how can I get the PPT animation 😊😊 1 Cacu Eleodoro Cacu Eleodoro 2 years ago Hey! Awesome video. Very clear and easy to understand. I learned and I really enjoyed it. Thank you. 2 James Gedak James Gedak 3 years ago Can you replace my University Biology professor? Because you sir explain concepts very well! Thank you. 30 Melissa Laws Melissa Laws 3 years ago You deserve a nobel peace prize just for my peace of mind on this topic(I'm sure that's not how it works, but you know what I mean). thank you! 14 Jere616 Jere616 4 years ago Another great lesson. Easy to follow. 2 Hannah T Hannah T 2 years ago This is the best and simplest video I've found on this subject, thank you so much!!! 1 Mehrdad Rabiei Mehrdad Rabiei 1 year ago (edited) Wonderful. Thank you, sir. There are three types of fermentation exist: alcoholic, acetic acid and lactic acid. I was wondered that you did not mention acetic acid one. If there are a book fully explain fermentation types with their pathways, please introduce me. Christophe P Christophe P 2 years ago Simple, clair, explicatif : brillant. Bravo et merci 1 Kabiru Usman Kabiru Usman 1 year ago You are a great teacher! Thanks a lot Olivia O Olivia O 2 years ago (edited) Thank you so much for the clear explanation! 1 W. U. Wangamati W. U. Wangamati 10 months ago Great video, concepts well laid out MJr MJr 3 years ago (edited) Thank you Kyle Cobe, am about to reevaluate my you tube subscriptions and you will always be at the top of my checklist after shortlisting the rest. Always behind you, let me explain; following you. Haha.. YOU ALWAYS SAY "if you are my class" 5 XiaoJuan Yu XiaoJuan Yu 2 years ago Thank you very much for the video. But I have a question my mirobiolgy textbook says fermentation produces 2 ATP... which one is correct? Vanessa Kapur Vanessa Kapur 2 years ago Thank you so much wonderful resource!!!!! 2 Carlo Ciccone Carlo Ciccone 2 years ago I have a very basic question on alcohol fermentation. When you talk about the cytoplasm, is that from the cells of say the juice of a grape? 1 Stylish kuri Stylish kuri 2 years ago I am very Thankful! This video helped me a lot.Stay Happy❤️ 1 rachel amann rachel amann 2 years ago Thank you soooooo much! Rachel Manavi Rachel Manavi 6 months ago mr. Kobe! I was in ur class im rewatching these videos to prep for my dat Tania Matthews Tania Matthews 11 months ago What is the answer to number 6 on the kobe quiz? Jacob W.. Jacob W.. 11 months ago you saved my life Sandy Jamjom Sandy Jamjom 1 year ago Thank you mrmeach1967 mrmeach1967 2 years ago 9:57 Fermentation 2 Miss BI Mogoba Miss BI Mogoba 1 year ago One of the videos Dhiren Sasmal Dhiren Sasmal 2 years ago From where you got 2 Oxygen molecules during ethanol fermentation and not in lactic acid formation🤔 XxXswagXxX XxXswagXxX 3 years ago Thank you Biology/Genetics Anaerobic Respiration and Fermentation 105,903 viewsFeb 19, 2020 Professor Dave Explains 2.15M subscribers We took a look at aerobic respiration in the biochemistry series, and we know that it requires molecular oxygen to occur. But there are other forms of energy production that do not require oxygen. Those are anaerobic respiration and fermentation. The latter of these has two forms, as it can either result in the production of ethanol or lactate, and both of these processes are used industrially to make wonderful things like beer and wine and cheese. Let's see how this deliciousness works! Watch the whole Biology/Genetics playlist: http://bit.ly/ProfDaveBio General Chemistry Tutorials: http://bit.ly/ProfDaveGenChem Organic Chemistry Tutorials: http://bit.ly/ProfDaveOrgChem Biochemistry Tutorials: http://bit.ly/ProfDaveBiochem Anatomy & Physiology Tutorials: http://bit.ly/ProfDaveAnatPhys Biopsychology Tutorials: http://bit.ly/ProfDaveBiopsych Microbiology/Infectious Diseases Tutorials: http://bit.ly/ProfDaveMicrobio Pharmacology Tutorials: http://bit.ly/ProfDavePharma History of Drugs Videos: http://bit.ly/ProfDaveHistoryDrugs EMAIL► ProfessorDaveExplains@gmail.com PATREON► http://patreon.com/ProfessorDaveExplains Check out "Is This Wi-Fi Organic?", my book on disarming pseudoscience! Amazon: https://amzn.to/2HtNpVH Bookshop: https://bit.ly/39cKADM Barnes and Noble: https://bit.ly/3pUjmrn Book Depository: http://bit.ly/3aOVDlT Chapters Featured playlist 36 videos Biology/Genetics Professor Dave Explains 78 Comments rongmaw lin Add a comment... science nerd science nerd 1 month ago I love that you explained the difference between anaerobic respiration and fermentation. Some sources only talk about fermentation and neglect to explain anaerobic respiration, giving some people the misconception that they are the same thing. 3 Griselda Padilla Griselda Padilla 2 years ago I wish Prof. Dave was my actual professor 😭 he explains things so well 73 Diego Diego 1 year ago Man, you deserve so much to be Big. Just keep going, i've found your channel last week and you're already my go to teacher on youtube. 40 Professor Dave Explains ZeroExposure ZeroExposure 1 year ago honestly such a well-organized and beautiful presentation 1 Professor Taqi AlGarrah Professor Taqi AlGarrah 1 year ago Really you are Great Teacher, you give highly concentrated high quality knowledge in a short time. I highly appreciate You. Thank you so much. 3 Alliah Cassandra Alliah Cassandra 1 year ago thank you!!! this helped me really understand the lesson as our teacher has problems with her internet so it sometimes come off choppy. i watched all your photosynthesis and cellular respiration videos! they all helped me so thank you!!!!! 3 Shon-Paul Swensen Shon-Paul Swensen 2 years ago This is a high yield biochem topic on the MCAT and I’ve yet to see a clear and concise video covering the basics until now. Thanks for the years of help! 12 Professor Dave Explains Sivabalan Kaniapan Sivabalan Kaniapan 8 months ago Thank you, it has made my day and built my level of understanding. Alaa Nabih Alaa Nabih 1 year ago Thanks alot professor Dave💕 I really understood Everything Keep gooooiiiinnnggg😍 Sultan mahmud Sultan mahmud 2 years ago Bravo,Belissimo professor. 1 Keerti Rathod Keerti Rathod 1 year ago Osm explanation sir . Tqsm 🙏🏼🙏🏼 Basmala Mohammed Helmy Basmala Mohammed Helmy 8 months ago I am from Egypt, I loved your explanation very much, professor, even though I am in an Arab school, but I love your explanation 😆🥰 Curtis Rahman Curtis Rahman 5 months ago So well explained... everything. DATTA GIRAM DATTA GIRAM 1 year ago This is very good and concise video. Sam Malik Sam Malik 1 year ago Your 7-minute video taught me a lot more than 3 hours of lecture by my professor. Thank you 🙏 Mohammad Raiz Mohammad Raiz 2 years ago Professor plzzz make video on vitamins esp viatmin A and C deficiency problems...i shall be grateful to you. 1 Trixia Mae Ignacio Trixia Mae Ignacio 10 months ago What is the equation for fermentation? Happy Estus Happy Estus 2 years ago I have a quick question about the lactic acid buildup causing sore muscles: Has it been confirmed to be the culprit? I remember reading a paper a while ago about a test they did on treadmill runners; one test being flat and the other being a downward incline (decline?) The conclusion was that lactic acid buildup was consistent with both tests, but the general consensus was they felt worse after the decline run leading the researchers to the conclusion that it might be a correlation not causation type deal. 2 BASTILLE isGod BASTILLE isGod 1 year ago THE WHOLE CELLULAR RESPIRATION PROCESS PLEASE IN A VERY DETAILED WAY Sayat Degefu Sayat Degefu 3 months ago I kinda have a question. When the pyruvate was decarboxylated and produced acetaldehyde, there is one hydrogen more... I didn't quite get that Online Micro Lab Playlist ONLINE Micro Lab 7: Fermentation, Cellular Respiration, Reduction Potential 1,546 viewsMay 16, 2020 3 DISLIKE SHARE DOWNLOAD THANKS CLIP SAVE Professor Simms 2.62K subscribers Jump to Topics: 0:27 Learning Objectives 1:07 Metabolic Pathways 4:07 Aerobic vs. Anaerobic Respiration 4:37 Fermentation of Simple Sugars 5:27 Carbohydrate Fermentation Test 9:25 Experiment 1 10:05 Catalase Test 11:30 Experiment 2 11:43 Oxidase Test 12:51 Experiment 3 13:04 Observations and Interpretations 13:34 Preparation and Work Due See the links below for more information related to the topics discussed in this video: Electron Transport Chain: https://youtu.be/AD0qTgT-gfI Glycolysis: https://youtu.be/6s_XP8w6E0k Catalase and Oxidase Tests: https://youtu.be/3Wv1BhLdrxc History of Fermentation: https://youtu.be/MPToC2_tjxo Catalase Test Simulation Walk Through: https://youtu.be/WeKUzE30YA8 Oxidase Test Simulation Walk Through: https://youtu.be/lCrTyvFwftI Textbook Information: Openstax College, Rice University. (2016). Microbiology. Available for download at http://openstax.org/details/books/mic... . Current and enrolled students should access the Moodle site for additional course materials. This video is the property of Dawn Simms. All rights reserved. 2020. Featured playlist 13 videos Online Micro Lab Playlist Professor Simms

No comments: