Thursday, September 29, 2022

Lifespan with Dr. David Sinclair

Ed Mylett 658K subscribers Most of us want to live as long as possible. It’s a SURVIVAL INSTINCT that’s hard-wired into our DNA. BUT IT’S NOT ENOUGH TO LIVE A LONG LIFE. OUR QUALITY OF LIFE MATTERS, TOO. Unlocking the secrets to a long, healthy life has CHALLENGED MANKIND since the dawn of medical science. Those of you who know me, also know I’ve been fascinated by this subject for quite a while, too. That’s why it’s a great privilege to welcome back this week’s guest, DR. DAVID SINCLAIR. He is a LEADING SCHOLAR and Professor in the Department of Genetics and co-Director of the Paul F. Glenn Center for Biology of Aging Research at HARVARD MEDICAL SCHOOL where he has been teaching aging biology and translational medicine for aging for the past 16 years. More than that, he is also a foremost researcher best known for his work on UNDERSTANDING WHY WE AGE and HOW TO SLOW ITS EFFECTS. Contemporary BLEEDING EDGE RESEARCH and scientific advancements have propelled us forward and not only UNLOCKED SECRETS TO LONGEVITY but have also created new questions and curiosities that continue to excite our BEST AND BRIGHTEST MINDS. And few people on planet earth are as well versed or as educated on this subject as Dr. Sinclair. He lives in a world filled with deep examinations of hormesis, sirtuins, energy metabolism, biosynthesis, mTOR levels, reprogramming genes, mitochondria, learning and memory, time-restricted feeding and caloric restrictions, neurodegeneration, and cancer. While many of you may AWESTRUCK by this area of science, you should also be EXCITED by Dr. Sinclair’s research, because one day it will have a DIRECT IMPACT on you. This week, we’re going to translate what that research means to you in practical terms…and it’s coming sooner than you think! Dr. Sinclair covers a wide range of topics from red light therapy, to the effects of glucose on our bodies, hormone replacement, and the importance of being physically active, fasting, and not eating meat. We also touch on ALTERING DNA which holds the possibility of significantly extending life, and CURING HORRIFIC DISEASES like cancer, MS, Alzheimer’s, Parkinsons, and many others. Our discussion isn’t just about theories and research though. Dr. Sinclair has also got some HANDS-ON TIPS on what you can do to start to start feeling and looking younger right now. So, sit back, relax, and LEARN. CLASS IS ABOUT TO BEGIN, and I guarantee, you won’t want to miss it. 0:00 Intro 1:25 Are we actually younger if we look younger? 2:23 The basis of hormesis 5:01 Effects of time-restricted feeding 8:34 What are mTOR levels? 11:01 David's thoughts on physically active people fasting & not eating meat 15:59 Effects of glucose in our body 21:29 David's thoughts on red light therapy 25:06 How is age measured today? 29:39 David's thoughts on hormone replacement 36:04 Low levels of growth hormone make you live longer 38:58 David's thoughts on NAD 42:21 How Metformin affects glucose in our body 46:13 What is MOTS-c? 47:58 Where are we today in terms of being able to alter DNA? 52:02 What's David most excited about his work right now? 1:38:00 Is there a negative to people living so much longer? 1:02:58 Is there anything that worries David? 1:04:26 Other things that can extend or better your quality of life #DavidSinclair #reverseaging #antiaging #antiagingtips #antiagingfoods #antiagingtreatment #hormonereplacementtherapy #redlighttherapybenefits ---- Thank you for watching this video—Please Share it and get the word out! What part of this video resonated with you the most? Comment below! 👇 SUBSCRIBE TO ED'S YOUTUBE CHANNEL NOW 👇 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIpr... ---- Let's MAXOUT! Send me a text message at 714-916-9144 to receive weekly updates when new episodes are available! ---- → → → CONNECT WITH ED MYLETT ON SOCIAL MEDIA: ← ← ← → → → CONNECT WITH ED MYLETT ON SOCIAL MEDIA: ← ← ← ▶︎ YOUTUBE | https://www.youtube.com/edmylett ▶︎ INSTAGRAM | https://www.instagram.com/edmylett ▶︎ FACEBOOK | https://www.facebook.com/EdMylettFanPage ▶︎ LINKEDIN | https://www.linkedin.com/Edmylett ▶︎ TWITTER | https://www.twitter.com/edmylett ▶︎ WEBSITE | https://www.EdMylett.com ---- #EdMylett #Motivation Chapters 559 Comments rongmaw lin Add a comment... Anita Venkataramana Anita Venkataramana 1 month ago I am a practicing Neurologist and it gives me great pleasure to hear Dr. Sinclair and many others preaching about prevention of a disease. Somehow we lost that in the last 15 years. It’s so sad and how my colleagues don’t even know how to adequately treat diabetes let alone hypertension or even provide counseling at the bedside for the sick patients. Here’s a pill have a nice day is the phrase I hear. Although not literally, I’m paraphrasing of course. I am all about prevention and learning and forever a student especially with doctors like Sinclair, Bikman, Fung, Jamnadas And of course Patrick. I’ve learned so much from them that I feel like I’m back in medical school being taught real science. Hats off to all of you. 26 Diane Hansen Diane Hansen 6 months ago Ed is a great host!! He is humble, intelligent, and asks important questions. David Sinclair is the man! He's so knowledgeable, humble, and clear. Thank you both for a first rate podcast!! 52 Jessica Terry Schneider Jessica Terry Schneider 6 months ago Incredible!! So grateful to have people like you Sinclair for diving into this industry and Ed for the platform and using it to share some amazing content. 👏 16 Richard Lock Richard Lock 7 months ago I’ve been following David Sinclair for a while and doing intermittent fasting for the last 9 months because of his advice. I’ve never felt consistently healthier! Cheers for putting this together, Ed! 138 Ed Mylett · Mary Fitzgerald Mary Fitzgerald 6 months ago This is the best interview I have heard to date about anti-aging, age reversal techniques currently available and what to expect in the future. I had to share it with my friends. 7 J E J E 7 months ago This episode was suggested to me by a friend, great interview questions and an amazing episode. You have a life long listener now. Thanks for the actually useful content 11 Evan Carmichael Evan Carmichael 7 months ago What an episode. Ed + David is pure fire!! :) #Believe 34 Xenia Stefanescu Xenia Stefanescu 6 months ago You have no idea , David how much we appreciate you . You are an awesome human being. , and you do so much for humanity. We wish you a long and productive life. 2 Monica Brante Monica Brante 6 months ago (edited) This is SO good! Thank you for sharing. - It is a lot and I need to listen to this a few times, but I feel that it is all here, which is great! Love it when he comments on how woman also benefits... there is very little research done on the female body, fasting etc. 9 Richard Sheridan Richard Sheridan 3 months ago (edited) Ed and David, I literally stumbled on this interview at 1am in the morning. I've been slowly learning about the various components to combat aging from Dr. Sinclair and it's been daunting. This interview is the single most information power packed episode I have ever seen in almost two years of watching/listening. This is as close to a true personal road map as I have ever had and I am Dr. Sinclair's age. My dream is to be able to care for my aging parents in their 80's and like Ed, I too have chills going up my spine with excitement about what is in the near term future. What research has done and simple things that we people can do, simple choices we can make to extend both lifespan and healthspan. Thank you so much for this interview, I am hopeful, inspired and excited. 2 3225Angela 3225Angela 2 months ago David Sinclair is not only smart but also has a great sense of humor. 2 Steve S Steve S 7 months ago Aging is a profoundly negative process. This interview causes optimism to soar! Dr Sinclair: please hurry, I'm older than you but trying just as hard to stay youthful. Intelligent interview. 57 Steve Sandström Steve Sandström 6 months ago I have followed David Sinclair's research for several years now. If anything it just looks as progress is going exponentially faster. It's an exciting time to be alive indeed. Thanks for a good show. And if you get the chance to talk with David again, ask him about those things about age reversing that isn't obvious. Like: what about teeth? Will there be new sets of tooth germs to have new sets of teeth? Or will you have to make do with what you've got? Or how about damaged parts? Will damage to the body, brain, nerves be reversed? How about radiation damage? Amputated limbs? Quality of life depend on many of those answers too. Keep up the good work! 2 Shuli Bitton שולי ביטון Shuli Bitton שולי ביטון 7 months ago I'm so looking forward to this interview! I still remember the previous one which was super fantastic and I learned so much new information I had never heard of! He definitely looks younger since the last interview which reminds me of the movie Benjamin Button. We want the body not to become complacent, to put the body in perceived adversity as opposed to an abundance state.I agree that preventative medicine is so much better than treating symptoms after you get ill.I've been doing time restricted eating for many years now. I eat two meals a day without snacking and never eat breakfast. Moderation is the key to everything in life. I can't wait for my daily walk to listen to this entire episode #MAXOUT from Israel 34 Ed Mylett · Mahmut Aoata Mahmut Aoata 7 months ago Thank you Ed for this beneficial episode, a huge amount of such wonderful information about how to have a healthy life or even living longer by considering those facts that have been mentioned. 15 Arlene Portsmouth Arlene Portsmouth 4 weeks ago Ed, Thank you, for yet another AMAZING EDUCATIONAL INSPIRING interview. You always have such great questions! 👏 I have been a fan of Dr. David Sinclair for about 3 years now. 23&Me told me I was related to a "Sinclair" and so I was doing a Google Search and that's how I found David. Funny because he's Hungarian as well. Since I was a child, I have been absolutely fascinated with the study of Aging. I've been eating the one meal a day for the last 35 years not intentionally. In my thirties I would do a 7 Day fast every month. Yes, I have shared your Channel most often. 🏆 2 Sharon Joan Sharon Joan 6 months ago Excellent presentation. Seems like these guys are genuinely wanting to help others and transparent about what they do. 👏 Bravo and thank you 5 Adil Duredoran Adil Duredoran 5 months ago (edited) Ed and Dr sinclair thanks for one of the best show 👍. Salute to Ed the way he admires his friend and conducted this show 😍 1 Leah Garcia Leah Garcia 7 months ago Wow-zer! What an incredible show!!! Just one note from an insurance perspective before you start any medications get with you Life Insurance Professional,... Remember insurance companies view any medication as a diagnosis. Thank you Ed Mylett! I am so excited about this show and all the value to bring to use each week! I am Your BIGGEST FAN!!!! #maxout 7 Ed Mylett · The Calming Gourmet The Calming Gourmet 6 months ago Re: diet, something interesting with 23&me, you can download your genetic weaknesses and put it in a program to learn, among other things, what foods to focus on with relation to your genetic weaknesses. Approx. 80% were animal-based food suggestions, not plant based. Find out what's right for you and create your own wellness journey. Certainly learn from others, but each of us are different, including Dr. Sinclair. 🌼 4 Grant Burris Grant Burris 5 months ago Well done! I follow all David Sinclair's talks. I am grateful for the work he does and his willingness to explain it. I greatly enjoyed the host and how he managed the questions. Great! 2 deborah stensvaag deborah stensvaag 7 months ago Excellent interview!!! Dealing with the aging issues of my 89 year old mother right now. How WONDERFUL if we could change this current reality we live in…”aging gracefully” is a myth….seems to currently be nothing more than decades of decline. Hopeful for this new reality. 10 Nomana Angelo Nomana Angelo 7 months ago WOW, WOW, WOW! Tremendous Mind Boggling Information from Dr. David Sinclair. I learned so much on the Science of some of the things I’ve been doing like time restricted eating, putting the body in adverse states, and restricting my sugar intake. But to learn that for every year we live longer we gain 3 more months and it’s soon to increase to 1 year is amazing along with other unbelievable information. This is a MUST listen!! Much Love and Aloha!!! #edmylett #maxout #itsaninsidejob #KVibe 12 Ann Mac Ann Mac 6 months ago (edited) David Sinclair is great! So amazing how young he looks👏 But Dr. Eric Berg is my go to doctor on the internet. He's help me so much to do things the natural way!🥰 Anyone who doesn't know him I would advise to subscribe and watch him. I'm a 56 years old woman and have done keto since this past August and lost 33 pounds!🤗😉 3 Nandanie Das Nandanie Das 3 weeks ago I have been following professor David St Clair for ever since I land upon his podcast and work.i tried to live right by his teachings.and it change my life a whole lot in many ways. Like a miracle David you are a remarkable outstanding man and scientists keep up the good work. I want to live as long as possible healthy I wish the world and many more can listen to you. Two thumbs up. Burak Demir Burak Demir 7 months ago Great new setting, great people, great information. Please more of this Ed! Greets from Germany. 1 Ana Rose B. Oncu Ana Rose B. Oncu 7 months ago I am learning so much thank you for these interviews. I always listen to him. Dr. Sinclair awesome! I don't wanna get old and live until 100 or over. 2 tamberrino tamberrino 7 months ago Absolutely amazing content, Ed!! Grateful for your hard work! 8 JP Ro JP Ro 7 months ago Funny thing is I read The warrior diet years back and am now running on two meals a day. At first I tried the feeding period in the evening only after training but it was too harsh. I tack breakfast on with my evening feed and don't eat during the day and train on an empty stomach. A lot more energy. Can't see myself going back to grazing. Have done this now for practically ten years. 3 Maria Wade Maria Wade 7 months ago Thank you so much! I have been called a hypochondriac for monitoring my blood and hormones every three months. This gave me so much validation and information of even more I need to look for. I am very down on my luck financially but I have my health. There was only one thing I didn’t pay close attention to and that was my bone health. If I would have watched my minerals, hormones and did some weight resistant exercises which is very little I would have been even healthier at 52 I was diagnosed with osteoporosis. Although I believe I can reverse it especially keeping up with your show and David Sinclair 🤘🎤😁 5 Yawa huang Yawa huang 6 months ago I really like dr David podcast ! My parents and my only sister are all have high blood pressure. I am only one don’t it☺️ I am 56 years old woman and I have 0 chronic disease- I have been always eating whole foods, always listen to my body ❣️ 1 Peter Horak Peter Horak 7 months ago I’m blown away by the information that David has shared about the latest status of anti-aging science. Absolutely incredible what has already been achieved. I had no idea we are so close to some incredible medical treatments that could literally reverse our aging clock ! Great interview Ed 🙏👊 39 Franco Rui Franco Rui 6 months ago Please please we need this professor here more times. Can you please bring him back for more episodes much more we need to learn more. This amazing absolutely amazing information , the world need to learn we need to learn This is very precious information about our lifestyle our future health this is amazing Timotheus Nobel Timotheus Nobel 2 months ago The mind boggles at the possibilities... For example, I preserved a lock of hair from my mother who died of cancer last year, and now it actually seems feasible that I'll be able to clone her back to life in a matter of years (like in the movie AI)!! (Note that I have been aware of the cloning that's been going on in Canada for a long time ("Clonaid"), but that seemed pretty shady and under the radar.) A question that comes to mind is: how are we going to stop the world from overflowing with people?? Is this going to lead to chaos and carnage??? Whatever the case, I say bring on the future!! Things have been far too mundane for far too long under this system of control. I'm all about an uprising... Qijing Fan Qijing Fan 7 months ago Finally, he mediated and he mentioned it. It's really important, stress pretty much reset everything. 1 Lin Qt Lin Qt 7 months ago Hi Ed great interview! I'm a woman close to 50 and I do intermittent fasting here and there but I like to do it regularly. I Know Doctor is has touched on weight lifting and exercise, but still not quite sure. I usually work out in the evening so eating can be done after but if I work out in the morning and feel like my blood pressure is low what should I do at this point? Can I take protein shake once or twice a day while fasting? I would appreciate your response. Jason Nelson Jason Nelson 7 months ago Amazing interview. Looking forward to seeing the healing advances for Sickle Cell, Diabetes, etc. 1 Louis Mont Louis Mont 1 month ago Im addicted to watching longevity community videos...particularly David Sinclair vids... 3 csrss csrss 7 months ago I have enjoyed this conversation to an incredible extent. Thank you. 4 Lessons in 30s Lessons in 30s 7 months ago For the 1% of people reading this, I hope you become successful in your life! 52 claudia murgoci claudia murgoci 7 months ago Amazing show, Ed!! The best of David Sinclair I've watched! Thank you, a real treat 👏👏👏 9 Anthony Clark Anthony Clark 7 months ago Amazing info and things to look forward to. As some who is legally blind I would love to get with him about that process 1 The Ancients Ancients The Ancients Ancients 6 months ago I'm surprised at how Sinclair who was written off over a decade ago has some revival again by people newly interested in this subject ! Most serious experienced cellular aging experts dismiss him with his vague science 7 Grace Davies Grace Davies 3 months ago This interview is next level. I am so thankful to live in a time where this information is so accessible. Keep this up!!! Arsenia Ventura Arsenia Ventura 7 months ago Ed, you can eat purple yam which help produce testosterone, it helps produce estrogen for women, and purple yams the staple food in one of the provinces in my country, and people there live for more than 100 years, still looking young and they are healthy and strong, we called that purple yam "UBE" and for sugar - you can eat bitter melon - it will regulate your sugar and also the sweet potato leaves - helps regulate your sugar too - Japanese people eat it. We always eat those food too, and we feel good and young too. I am an avid fan of David Sinclair, Ed, How about Dr. Steven Grundy, I also learned a lot from him....... 3 Patrick Petersen Patrick Petersen 7 months ago (edited) great video guys! - I´ve got a Question: David said, that low levels of growth hormone makes you live longer and recommend OMAD. As far as i know leads OMAD to the Autophagy process - which is associated with an increase in HGH (Human grothw Hormone) levels. Can someone explain this to me? 5 Erika Erika 7 months ago (edited) I have gone into the oxygen chambers. It freaked me out when reading that my lungs could collapse. When looking back, I believe that the issue was placing so much trust into a stranger who had total control over my body. I have also had ten- pass therapy as well. 👍😁 2 Javier Avalos Javier Avalos 7 months ago Love this podcast!! One of the best videos ive seen Suzanne Poitras Suzanne Poitras 7 months ago Wow !! Thank you Ed & David !!! ⭐️ Sooo many takeaways .. and notes !!! To be able to reset the aging process …from supplements …to Crispr …Wow!!!! Another great book on my to buy …⭐️⭐️⭐️ 4 Roy Zlatan Estevez Roy Zlatan Estevez 7 months ago I'm so happy for my grandkids. They will probably live to see this being developed. 3 Erika Erika 7 months ago I have your book! I bought several as gifts for family and they have yet to read it. That is up to them. 😉I also follow your videos. I absolutely love this one! Thanks so much. 1 Rachel Stark Rachel Stark 4 months ago I love every interview of Dr. David ever since he started discussing longevity. I have also acquired his book "Why We Age and Why We Don't Have To." That book is eye-opening and educative. In there, there's no point increasing lifespan without health span. The goal should be to live longer while staying young and healthy. Sinclair believes that in the foreseeable future, it's possible for humans to live beyond 120 or even 150, without the frailty, diseases and disability we now associate with old age. This is when I found my NMN supplement, Vitruvin Nutrition 500mg/day. I want the world to know that we only live once, let's live a little longer. 105Jule105 105Jule105 6 months ago My great great aunt is 105 yrs ,,, still bakes and walks everyday, takes no medication, takes ensure for past 30 yrs, had her memory and no health problems,,,,, eats what she wants,,, no alcohol, no cigarettes, no drugs,,, big family,,,,, believes in god 3 Sarah Pellett Sarah Pellett 7 months ago (edited) Very synchronistic how a bridge of videos led me here — I am so happy I stumbled upon two amazing guys at 2:00 am while being unable to sleep! Recently have been experimenting with fasting and different diets. Currently I am testing out vegan foods and seeing how my body and mind react (though I love the taste of meat and consider myself a foodie and aspiring chef.) I instinctually was led to the plant based diet, ironically having just come off of a keto diet. There is so much (mis)information out now advocating for both (opposing) diets that it’s difficult to know which is really the “right” way to eat. It is very confusing as I know many studies are cherry picked and biased. As I said my instincts kept pushing me to give plant based eating a go (for a minimum of 30 days) and see how I go. It’s reassuring to hear Dr. Sinclair echo what my gut has been telling me about eating plant based. I’m excited to further educate myself on the subject of wellness and anti-aging and am super excited to have found two people I feel I can trust (without an agenda). Can’t wait to binge watch you fellows and learn much! Appreciate and support what you both stand for. Thank you both for valuable content 🙏🏻 PPS ~ I’ve never before seen David Sinclair so I don’t know his age, but Ed remarked how he looks younger than the last time he’d seen him. If I had to guess, I’d say he looks to be about 32, 34 🤷‍♀️😁 6 Super Heroes Super Heroes 7 months ago I’ve been following David Sinclair since I was 18. I’m a baby now 👶 2 Soulitaire Records Officiel Soulitaire Records Officiel 7 months ago Ed always does a good job of letting the guest speak and give jewels my amazon cart is filled loolllll thank you for the priceless info!!!!!! 1 Elijah Perez Elijah Perez 7 months ago As this podcast continues it's tough to not be judgemental of of my own narrative. I completely agree with the health benefits of these supplements and procedures. However I don't agree with people being able to just Be lazy cause they can afford or their family can afford them to be lazy or continue to make the poor decisions that got them in their mess. People should have to make the necessary changes they need in their life, to better themselves. Ed essentially said the same thing when speaking with Peter Crone. 3 Ed Mylett · Neil Morrison Neil Morrison 7 months ago I really appreciate you ❤️ your interviews great job today 👏 🙌 2 Ed Mylett · Rob Lacerra Rob Lacerra 7 months ago Do you recommend any specific vitamins? I’ve been fasting 2mad for over two years and I love it but I want to make sure my supplements are up to par. Or should I eat certain foods for a natural nourish. 1 Luloo Thematjj Luloo Thematjj 7 months ago You're both remarkable! Thank you for this powerful wealth of information! Get on track everyone! This knowledge is golden! ❤ 10 thatguy thatguy 7 months ago Most important podcast. Thank you Ed. Much love. 3 Ed Mylett · Ismael Santiago Ismael Santiago 7 months ago Age is just a number. Refresh your mind and body with EM videos. Thanks 🔥🔥🔥 5 Ed Mylett · Candice May Candice May 7 months ago I want to try OMAD but when I’ve tried it twice both times when I ate my one meal (at work) I felt so drained & couldn’t even finish my shift so what’s good to eat when breaking my fast? Can u give examples of what u eat during your OMADS ? Chelli Barton Chelli Barton 7 months ago I’ve been following Dr. Sinclair for some time. Fascinating information! Thank you for bringing all the amazing content that helps improve my life❤️ 7 Ed Mylett · Monique Cobb Monique Cobb 7 months ago I LOVE this interview! Thanks Ed! 3 Chrissy May Chrissy May 7 months ago One of the BEST interviews yet!! 🙌🏽 Great info! 6 Abshir Hirsi Abshir Hirsi 7 months ago This interview was unbelievably remarkable! 1 Dyanne Gavin Dyanne Gavin 2 months ago I would love to participate in a clinical study to help me extend my lifespan and cure my illnesses! 1 William Eberle William Eberle 7 months ago (edited) I look and act at least ten years younger than my age of 70. I've spent under $500 on doctors and medicine in my entire adult life (x-rays for bones that were not broken and some stitches), until two years ago when I got a hernia operation after forty years in construction. I've never taken any vitamins or supplements. The "secret?" Vegetarian diet, yoga poses and breathing, no negative thinking, and faith in Jesus. Save your money. 5 benjiebarker benjiebarker 7 months ago Dr Sinclair’s resveratol and NMN regimen is helping my mom’s alzheimers…i think reversing aging is helping her Alzheimer’s 7 Cheryl R Leigh Cheryl R Leigh 7 months ago While hormone replacement works for some I choose to avoid it though any of my peers (I'm a 60) absolutely love it. Since psychopaths are born and sociopaths are made; would be great if we could restructure the brain DNA to avoid it. 4 Black Salt Black Salt 7 months ago Fantastic didn't miss one second of conversation between you and david . Chris Busby Chris Busby 7 months ago your inner being is ageless. Once you come in touch with it, it is timeless, it never grows old or young or anything. It is just the same from eternity to eternity. 3 Aman Sharma Aman Sharma 7 months ago Incredible episode, very well interviewed Yvonne Sun Yvonne Sun 7 months ago Love love love the show and Dr. David , learning so much on my Type 2 Dieb 2 305news 305news 7 months ago Great podcast. What is the recommended dosage of metformin that David takes each day Life is wonderful Bao Life is wonderful Bao 7 months ago 13) metformirn therapy can help you 14) nmn therapy protecte against aging 15) Mot C 16) crispers (changing gene) while fixing genes 22 Anne Anne 7 months ago Hi David, you are just incredible! Q. please? Can you reset the Brain if there is blockages & shrinkage, and if you can how would this change your personality ? Would you still have all the knowledge you have gained, or would it be a blank but new? Thank you. 1 Reshad Unchained Reshad Unchained 6 months ago The essence of human ingenuity is to push conventions. Amazed we are now able to ask “do we need to age?” LittleOne3179 LittleOne3179 7 months ago (edited) I’m curious as to when inside tracker will include estrogen and other female hormones in their bio markers. I am 59 years old and a powerlifter, my inner age scored 9yrs younger than my biological age. My testosterone levels were even optimal, however the SHBG levels are an issue and I am sure not allowing me to optimize the testosterone I have. I sincerely hope more female hormones will be included someday? What can we do naturally to increase estrogen levels ? I’m currently investigating this and would love your thoughts. Menopause isn’t healthy for any woman and affects aging. Thank you for all you do! 9 James Salisbury James Salisbury 7 months ago (edited) interesting science on Testosterone and Longevity(or negative impact). I do wonder is cycling T to have lower periods with normal periods would help men live longer. It may be an interesting rabbit hole. Cool info on CRISPR and the age reset development. WOW Thanks for the interesting show guys. 1 Gospel of Thomas: 77th Pearl Gospel of Thomas: 77th Pearl 4 days ago What is good about living longer is that with time comes great wisdom, and with a healthy body the soul is free to work on moving onto a higher level of existence 🖖🏼 1 Beatriz Nino Beatriz Nino 7 months ago I’m diabetic and I was trying to incorporate fasting into my life. I noticed that my sugar levels skyrocketed for the whole time I wasn’t eating. As soon as I began eating, my levels started to go down. My primary told me that I should avoid the fasting because of that. My A1C was not good this time. My question is: How or what can I do to gain those benefits that I really want, if I cannot fast? Thank you so much. 6 Aldraz Aldraz 7 months ago (edited) So this may be a pretty stupid question, but if low oxygen intake helps to boost mitochondrial activity, would holding breath exercises for long periods help with this? Otherwise, if too much oxygen helps, would Tummo meditation breathing technique help as well? By the way, this was very fascinating interview! 2 David Tay David Tay 7 months ago (edited) When a living body is aging, it simply mean its dying. If its living, at certain stage, it maybe able to regenerate it to the point of reversing the aging. The answer to this is to stop the chronic inflammation. Inflammation is the disease thats the culprit of aging, backache, joint pain, diabetes, hypertension, weakened immunity, cancer etc etc 2 Isaac Hakim Isaac Hakim 7 months ago In Dr. Sinclair’s website, he states that he doesn’t not take metformin on the days that he exercises. Digging further into it, I read plenty of the medical findings that metformin somewhat reverses the benefit of exercising and reduces the ability of build muscle. Can someone clarify this? jewelleryaddict jewelleryaddict 1 month ago Thanks for bringing up the red lite. Husband and I have been using for pain and healing and for keeping his hair. Does make skin look better and helps arthritis type pain at near 70. Also seems ban small depression, we are both happy with the results. Would love to have someone address co q10. I have had chronic fatigue syndrome for 20 + years. the coq 10 does seem to help my fatigue alot plus many other suppliments and vitamins and very strict diet,. except for occasional bakery products. not everyone one is perfect!, 1 jane braun jane braun 5 days ago Amazing guy, he inspires others and it's exciting. Recently Elon Musk poo-poohed the idea of live super long. Hope he too will get on board for what is talked about here. As to cancer hope they develop ways to 'detect' it sooner, all from the blood as he says at the end. Randy Davis Randy Davis 7 months ago FANTASTIC Ed...WOW Incredible program...thank you! AMAZING!!!! What is that device David said he puts on chest, and I think you said you do too...that can alert to health events? I want to get one. Thanks again for creating a remarkable resource for us!!! WOW!!! 1 Ligia Sommers Ligia Sommers 7 months ago David Sinclair , my favorite scientist, thank you for having him . Hungarian ancestry, like men, he is my idol and my inspiration 🙏🏻✨🌹 8 Ed Mylett · Dave Scott Dave Scott 7 months ago I run frequencies derived from David Sinclair's recommended drugs or food when the actual drug is not available. For example Metformin (which my doctor will not prescribe for me ) has a frequency of something like 384.860418936 MHz (not the exact figure) derived from its atomic weight. Software, developed by John White ( someone you should really interview), runs a simple frequency generator which can transfer frequencies into the cells, emulating the drug and its benefits. Might be something you would like to research further. 4

No comments: