Friday, February 03, 2023

NBA "The Dream Team 1992"

NBA "The Dream Team 1992" Full Documentary - https://shinstarlive.com SHINSTAR LIVE 15.9K subscribers Subscribe 60K Share 9.5M views 3 years ago https://shinstarlive.com - NBA and Men's Street Fashion Online Shop 1992 United States men's Olympic basketball team … 5,884 Comments rongmaw lin Add a comment... David Pallen David Pallen 1 year ago The way magic recalls how the crowd was chanting Larry’s name you can tell he was happy for his friend magic is truly that 1.5K Reply 47 replies Edwin Coronel Edwin Coronel 10 months ago Their pics with their medal at the end gave me goosebumps. Just fits them perfectly as memory of the greatest basketball team ever assembled. Irreplaceable. 319 Reply 9 replies nesbin nesbin 7 months ago This is the most perfect sports documentary ever created. 10 years with the title. Much respect! 117 Reply 3 replies 2blessed 2bestressed 2blessed 2bestressed 5 months ago Watching this brings tears to my eyes. Being 16 & watching this magical era unfold was totally “life changing”. No one will ever out shine this Dream Team! 89 Reply 7 replies s a m p l e t e x t s a m p l e t e x t 7 months ago Chuck Daly throwing the scrim with the college select team might just be one of the most genius coaching maneuvers i have ever seen in any sport. Especially when dealing with all those gigantic egos on one team. That was pure class. 273 Reply 16 replies Terrance Brooks Terrance Brooks 1 year ago Im in tears! I rewound the assist to Larry when Magic called his name. OMG! Watching them compete the whole way through. And to see them get to play at the very last chance ever play together. Magically Bird!!! 393 Reply 18 replies Its Blac Its Blac 1 year ago John Stockton walking through the streets unrecognized is probably the most underrated part of this doc 2.3K Reply 93 replies Bernd WhatElse Bernd WhatElse 11 months ago 68 and a half minutes of goosebumps... fantastic! 30 years already! Damn I feel old - but thanks for bringing back those memories! Memories of the greatest team of all time, my childhood heroes. 120 Reply 3 replies Aaron Grace Aaron Grace 10 months ago I'm not well known for showing to much emotion, but this fricking awesome documentary had the water pipes in my eyes working overtime! This has to be one of the most epically put together NBA / Olympic documentary I've ever seen. It's awesome, for me, I have two things about 1992 that flair up the emotions! The secondary thing first, the "Dream Team" and how the NBA in general was back then, far different than it is today. The primary thing about 1992, it is the year my Wife was born! So, my Country wins the Gold for basketball and my own personal Gold medal was born, only the best, because she is the best! 62 Reply 4 replies Brian T Neary Brian T Neary 4 months ago I'm 39 years old and this team is responsible my love of basketball. Watching this when it unfolded..... You knew you were witnessing a once in a lifetime moment. Even with an aging Bird and Magic, this team would still beat any collection of players on the planet. Jordan truly was at the peak of his powers, too. It was special but also bittersweet. Growing up in Boston, it was hard seeing Bird age 12 Reply Dax P Dax P 7 months ago the team needed barkley; it gave other players a way to “take the high road,” and it also gave the team “an edge” instead of a more lackadaisical approach against their opponents- they’ll never say it but you need guys like barkley to be the lightening rod 73 Reply 2 replies Pumpkin King Pumpkin King 1 month ago I was 8 years old when the dream team was made. And even then I knew the greatness I was witnessing. So happy to be a young child and watch this as it was happening in the Olympics. When I say I was jumping off the couch every time they scored, that is a literal statement. Ahh, good times. 5 Reply Redmenace96 Redmenace96 1 year ago The Stockton walking unrecognized is pure gold. What a funny dude. 987 Reply 43 replies Vital Pharmacy Vital Pharmacy 11 months ago What i admire the most is that these giants put their names and egos aside, they respected each other and formed a team that served basketball but most of all served the olympic spirit... It is true, 30 years have passed by and no other team ever in all sports has assembled this enormous talent, artistry, creativity, mutual respect, competitiveness and chemistry....Not even 1%...And never will be such a team.. We were blessed to watch them play in the 80s, 90s and in THE dream team.. They changed basketball and sports forever.. 43 Reply Thizlam Thizlam 10 months ago (edited) Chuck was a coaching mastermind, to have 11 hall of famers on one team, all of them thinking they are the best, and be able to not have anyones ego overshadow the ultimate goal is remarkable. RIP a legend. 27 Reply Mike Flo Mike Flo 10 months ago The best team ever created. The best players to have ever played the game of basketball. When you have Jordan bird and magic on the same team there is no chance for anybody playing that game of winning. Legends. Pure legends. 71 Reply 42 replies Tchud Tchud 11 months ago I remember this right after the Bulls won their second championship, and seeing all these guys every time they played- we couldn't get enough of them. I was 16 at the time, and the nostalgia is incredible. On top of that, we had the Bulls coming back for a three peat. There was nothing like it. 70 Reply 4 replies PreApocalypseJitters PreApocalypseJitters 6 months ago My youngest brother was 6 years of age when this was happening. Likely the best summer of his life. I'm not a basketball fan, but I was a fan of watching my wide-eyed and mesmerized brother savor every dribble, shot, and point of the USA team. He loved Jordan and Stockton, his favorites. Watching this doc resurrects a ton of solid great memories. However, I wish the doc was longer....? I wanted more footage of each game played, maybe not important in the overall scheme because they dominated, but perhaps would've added to the thrill. A minor criticism from a guy who played 2 years of basketball in 2nd and 3rd grade and scored a total of 1 point in both seasons. Great documentary. Thank you. 16 Reply Martin Wilson Martin Wilson 1 year ago These guys were my heroes back in 92! I haven't been hit this hard with nostalgia in quite a while! Truly one of the best documentaries I have ever seen!! 371 Reply 6 replies Brock George Brock George 9 months ago Chuck throwing their first Game against College All Stars was pure brilliance. He certainly was the right choice for a bunch of talented Divas who couldn’t help struggling with being full of themselves. 16 Reply Tony C Tony C 8 months ago So blessed to have been able to witness all these legends in my life time 42 Reply 2 replies Charlie Dia Charlie Dia 5 months ago Chuck was in charge of winning a gold medal, not explaining himself to anyone. Job well done sir. 3 Reply Steven Steven 4 days ago Loved watching the Olympics that year !!! It was an experience I would never forget. Sitting there with my mom and dad watching the unbelievable dominance from start to finish. Magic and Bird with their final goodbyes !! Reply Francisco Peirat Francisco Peirat 9 months ago (edited) I am from Barcelona and I live right by the Olimpic Stadium. Every single time I pass by, I look at it, and all these GODS come to my mind again. Unforgettable!! Seeing my all-time IDOL, Michael Jordan, walking through this Stadium...oh boy, it just makes me cry of emotion! 18 Reply Seattle Web Search Seattle Web Search 1 year ago Chuck Daly is a coaching genius, the way he engineered that practice loss so that they would all work together... respect 433 Reply 19 replies AJ Astar AJ Astar 9 months ago The competitive drive that people had back then was just on another level. Just watching that practice game they played against each other had to be legendary. 7 Reply ECO 3686 ECO 3686 6 months ago I can still remember watching them play. I was 6 years old. To be a big Michael Jordan fan back then and see the other GOATs playing together... It was the coolest thing ever. 9 Reply AppliedPressure AppliedPressure 6 months ago (edited) It's humbling to hear Scottie Pippen say he didn't think he deserved to get the call. I'm here to say he totally deserved that call at that time in that era. Good Job Scottie, on a stellar career. 50 Reply 5 replies Cade Bane Cade Bane 6 months ago The kind of mind rattling statements they put out in the open made me think about basketball in a whole different way. Every players mindset had their own way of helping. I love how they never made their teammates liability’s this was truly outstanding. 8 Reply Stephan Richmond Stephan Richmond 6 months ago And now I see just how regular Stockton appears without his uniform and it made me appreciate just how skilled and smart he really was on the court 18 Reply 1 reply Abel Chacon Abel Chacon 1 year ago I remember being a 12 year old kid watching the Dream team demolish the world and watching this doc makes me fall in love with the game all over again. Honestly chokes me up a little. What I wouldn't give to be back to that simpler time. 😥 141 Reply 8 replies Marshall McGowenIV Marshall McGowenIV 7 months ago Those dudes learned a lot about life outside of basketball .It also let them know that they are examples of excellence ,that people are watching all over the world the way you live. There were no negative experiences over there,they went to kick ass an did it. United States had been cheated too many times in the Olympics .I'm grateful to say that I was able to watch those games and see all those stars play together for their Country .That year was great for me.🙂 4 Reply James P James P 7 months ago As much as I loved watching the NBA in the 60's, 70's 80' and 90's, witnessing the '92 Olympics with these 11 hall of famers trumped it all. From a sports perspective, it don't get better than this. 17 Reply Dano F. Smith Dano F. Smith 4 months ago Being in Laettner's shoes durring this time must have been like a dream the whole time, just even the practices alone must have felt unimaginable 29 Reply 2 replies MOLTENMETAL MOLTENMETAL 3 months ago This sums up my childhood... so lucky to be 9 years old at the time. 2 Reply Robert Cooney Robert Cooney 9 months ago (edited) I was 10 when this team were at the Olympics. It was seriously a Dream Team. There were others that followed, but this team is mythical. 4 Reply mrkarbon mrkarbon 1 year ago (edited) What really speaks for the legend of the American Dream Team is, that we little European basketball kids literally adored and idolized ALL of the players equally. I cannot remember any discussion on who was the greatest on that roster. They were just all „mysterious gods“ to us - a true Allstar Team and great representatives of American sports and culture back then. Still great fun to watch… 245 Reply 9 replies Anthony Brandmeyer Anthony Brandmeyer 2 months ago This was the best USA team of all time. No way this team could ever lose. Unbelievably some of the most awesome players and I was extremely lucky to be able to see these guys not just in the Olympics but in the NBA also 1 Reply Steambull1 Steambull1 5 months ago (edited) Kukoc did score 16 points in that first Croatia - USA game, though only 4 of those were from field goals, which speaks for the defense. Petrovic out-scored Jordan with 24, including two 3-pointers that he put in within 10 seconds (due to blocking Jordan's long opening pass after the first one). 5 Reply 1 reply patrick y patrick y 11 months ago John Stockton had it the best.Can be one of the best players in the world and not being noticed by anyone.The best of both worlds. 21 Reply Cr8ive Amboy77 Cr8ive Amboy77 8 months ago (edited) Amazing documentary.. incredible never before seen footage.. very humanizing moments of these players.. it deserves an award.. it also gives respect to the power of basketball and the spirit of playing and winning Gold at the Olympics! 5 Reply Ted Bukulatjpi Ted Bukulatjpi 2 months ago I had goosebumps when they shout Larry Larry what a legend he is 3 Reply Mike S Mike S 1 year ago Of all the friendships that were made from the "Dream Team" the most endearing friendship that blossomed in Barcelona was no doubt Larry Bird and Patrick Ewing. 152 Reply Y Hideit Y Hideit 8 months ago Goosebumps at the end...R.I.P. Coach Chuck....Rest In Peace 2 Reply Obie Obie 6 months ago I wish all American athletes still had the pride these guys did for their country. It’s such a great thing to be an American. I was so proud to get to serve my country in the 82nd Airborne Infantry. This country has given me so much to be thankful for. God bless the USA 🇺🇸 3 Reply BareBonezGaming__ BareBonezGaming__ 3 weeks ago (edited) I was 12 in 1993, it was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING watching the Dream Team!!!!!!! Reply Paul Paul 9 months ago You got the X men, fantastic 4, league of legends, and the 92 Dream Team. These guys where my heros growing up. 2 Reply Free - Range Free - Range 5 months ago I wish Drexler was given more attention. He was such a great player and class act. 3 Reply TRJ2241987 TRJ2241987 1 year ago Michael Jordan once said his favorite thing about the 1992 Olympics was learning the weaknesses of all of his teammates and then using it to his advantage once they got back to the NBA 736 Reply 47 replies nima sahabi nima sahabi 4 months ago I wasn't even born during this and yet I get a strong feeling of nostalgia watching this. 4 Reply Anthony James Anthony James 7 months ago His hair was beautiful, his suits were immaculate..... 💯RIP CHUCK 2 Reply Sean James JAWNS Sean James JAWNS 4 months ago One of the best if not the best basketball docs ever seen. It shows you that love is so important and how it can bring such bitter rivals together. What else is there to do in life but to spread love. And competition. 2 Reply ZdenekLU ZdenekLU 6 months ago (edited) Funny thought - when Magic describes that inside game between his 5 and MJ's 5, I picture Denzel Washington playing him on screen - same energy, attitude. And about document itself - I remember how founding moment for me it was to watch Dream Team on screen. I was 11, already NBA fan from far away country. And it was pure magic to watch those guys. And I think that event launched NBA popularity, and especially Jordan's, into stratosphere and beyond. With a development of TV coverage for entire world, showing how good those guys were, how they dominated, with the story of Magic Johnson's disease (remember that those were times the world was just getting familiar with HIV), Larry Bird being on the team, it was a global phenomenon. I just wish the document showed more details about those amazing players like Patrick Ewing, David Robinson, Clyde Drexler and others. Because back from those days I remeber them being great players who had to face Michael Jordan. Today I have a lot of appreciation for them because how good they were, how they enriched the game, elevated it. 1 Reply Li Me Li Me 5 months ago (edited) What a beautiful documentary, thanks! All these guys were also great, charismatic human persons. Just a quick remark: the first half of the final match with Croatia was a real game. 3 Reply Nathan Seth Nathan Seth 1 year ago THIS story will never get old...Hands down, IMO, one of the greatest true stories every told. 366 Reply 27 replies Blondiejns Blondiejns 1 month ago Whenever magic talks about these times, Bastketball, Larry, ... it truly warms my heart. Such a beautiful humun being! 1 Reply I.am_turp I.am_turp 10 months ago A documentary for the ages🙌 I wish i had a chance to see them in their primes… 1 Reply Louie Louie Louie Louie 3 months ago (edited) Having a dream team in the Olympics was a disaster. It crushed so many dreams for those looking to make it in the NBA through this event. 3 Reply Brian Douglas Brian Douglas 7 months ago It sucks getting older but I wouldn't change a thing about having lived through every second of that Dream Team run!! Once in a lifetime!! Reply J B J B 11 months ago This was the BEST team put together.. hands down nobody would beat this team now or ever 6 Reply Roz Jones Roz Jones 1 year ago (edited) This is my favorite sports documentary. I love to the personalities of the players and the friendships formed. I was not a Chuck Daley fan but this made me appreciate what a great coach he was. I never thought MJ was the reason IT wasn't on the team, them walking off the court was a bad look. There is even an ESPN documentary regarding the bad boys and that is heavily featured in it. 126 Reply 8 replies Dutch Vader Dutch Vader 10 months ago Great doc. Love how happy Robinson is when talking about it. Seems like a friendly guy 16 Reply 1 reply Vannatter Vannatter 2 months ago This Team Just makes you So Damn Proud to be from the "United States of America." 2 Reply AtomicDawg74 AtomicDawg74 8 months ago I was going into my senior year of high school and watched them beat Angola by 80 points…this is the greatest basketball team ever assembled. 2 Reply kinger982 kinger982 11 months ago (edited) This one had the late great Chuck Daly as the head coach of the 1992 USA basketball team. Rest in Peace to Chuck Daly and thanks for the memories of the 1992 dream team of NBA Superstars you put together to get the 🥇 back to the USA as well 1 Reply The Guild - Cars, Cards & Cuisine The Guild - Cars, Cards & Cuisine 1 year ago Never expected to shed a tear, these were the my childhood heroes. The 1992 USA Basketball Dream Team. 95 Reply 3 replies Goodman Wiseman Goodman Wiseman 8 months ago Magic Johnson and Larry Bird was the coolest thing to ever happen to the NBA. Magic is just such a cool guy. 9 Reply manb4war manb4war 5 months ago I remember as a kid watching the Olympics and thinking why aren't the NBA guys playing? I was so happy and proud when this happened. 1 Reply DJ Spit DJ Spit 6 months ago Ive watched this documentary three times in the last month. Unbelievably entertaining 2 Reply Joao Albuquerque Joao Albuquerque 11 months ago Even if ,like in my case , you weren't a Basketball fan ... I loved watching NBA in the 90's , it was an absolute 💯 pleasure to watch those types of Players do their thing... almost magical at times. I was 21 in 1992 during the Olympic games... and I remember the American 🇺🇸 🏀 Team of Stars 🌟 2 Reply Crusher103 Crusher103 9 months ago If you wanna see something insane look at Charles Barkey's stats from the dream team. This man shot 71% from the field and 88% from 3 for the entire olympics. Fucking unreal. 5 Reply 1 reply FirstRickRich LastSkyeSquire FirstRickRich LastSkyeSquire 1 year ago I was 31 when the Olympic Games were held in Barcelona, the same average age of the Dream Team members in '92 and this group was pure basketball mastery on display for the world to see.. Thanks for the post! 46 Reply kyle blaine ibahay kyle blaine ibahay 11 months ago The thing about them is that they were all beasts and they were extremely smart players. The current era could probably never keep up. 6 Reply William Heslet William Heslet 1 month ago The love. The respect. This is why I watched NBA. Great times Reply Tommah1000 Tommah1000 11 months ago I remember how inspirational this was. It was a time when the US was confident, when the world wanted to be like it. 13 Reply Scott Scott 1 month ago Pure legends ✨️ 1 Reply Richard Andaya Richard Andaya 1 month ago This is one of the greatest sports documentaries of all time. 1 Reply y a y a 2 years ago Beautiful to watch...The impact that team had on basketball around the world cannot be overstated. 45 Reply 3 replies Bruce Marshall Bruce Marshall 5 months ago The best team ever put together! 1 Reply lito dat lito dat 6 months ago Hearing magic call Larry and pass him the ball for the all net 3 pointer was like a dream come true that was so cool actually seeing them Play together 1 Reply M A F M A F 10 months ago The greatest team, players to ever play this game, will never repeated or duplicated in any way shape or form EVER 5 Reply Charlie Dia Charlie Dia 5 months ago Chuck Dailey was and will always be the best coach in NBA history. No other coach could have gotten 11 HOF’ers to play together like that. They wouldn’t know what to do. Most coaches wouldn’t even think of taking that job. 2 Reply Con Andis Con Andis 1 month ago You don't need to know much about the NBA to realise that this team was one for the Ages! 👍 1 Reply Joel Grossman Joel Grossman 1 year ago This is fantastic. Love the footage of the select team vs. Dream team game. It was an unfair quote about Bobby Hurley though saying he only played 2 years in the NBA. Were it not for an extremely serious car accident, he would've had a very good career. 103 Reply 9 replies MAX POWER MAX POWER 11 months ago SUCH AWESOME MEMORIES!! TO THIS DAY, I STILL ASK PEOPLE IF THEY CAN REMEBER THE ENTIRE DREAM TEAM ROSTER OFF THE TOP THEIR HEAD 2 Reply Matt K Matt K 1 month ago 26:43 “Larry” this play hits right in the feels 1 Reply Kev S Kev S 10 months ago Literally loved by everyone, all apposing teams and fans of every country. Amazing moment in time. Reply BecauseICan BecauseICan 11 months ago Will never forget that summer, it was magical! 1 Reply airkuna airkuna 1 month ago There were never so many talents together on 1 team at the same time and never will. .. 1 Reply Teed Epefanio Teed Epefanio 1 year ago I'll never forget this team.. greatest basketball team ever assembled. PERIOD! 32 Reply Jack Echevarria Jack Echevarria 8 months ago Christian had a storybook College Career and fleeting NBA moments. But what great games we watched when he was at Duke with Bobby Hurley and company. Not to mention the turnaround jumper that cascaded him into collegiate basketball history forever. He needs not hang his head. 2 Reply jesus zaragoza jesus zaragoza 3 weeks ago Thanks to these legendary players and the ones before them to they shaped Basketball to what it is. This era of players who played for the love of the sport is absolutely amazing. Glad to see them play that's awesome Basketball. Not like today's player who cry for everything Reply tattkins family tattkins family 6 months ago I dont know how else to say it. But it seems to me the 80s and 90s had so many great players in all sports football, basketball, boxing, i feel bad for my kids that they didnt get to see it. But i am forever grateful that i got to witness it. Thank you dream team! Reply Richard Cranium Richard Cranium 11 months ago We went from these legends to woke puppets now... There Will never be another team like this again😓 3 Reply MikeyMedia MikeyMedia 1 year ago I’m so proud to be born during such an amazing time! Can’t believe we’ll be 30 this year! 1 Reply samisoni tulagi samisoni tulagi 1 year ago The way magic johnson tells stories is just HILARIOUS!!! 434 Reply 8 replies ZebrasAreNotHorses ZebrasAreNotHorses 3 months ago This documentary should showcase clearly this dream team would quite literally "big brother" any other Olympic squad. I'd say 2008 redeem squad would put up a good fight but in a 7 game series, 92-team in 5. Robinson, Malone, Ewing, Jordan, Magic... Biggest difference between this team and any other team; team chemistry. These guys genuinely loved each other as a brotherhood while wearing the Red/White/Blue together. 1 Reply Cleveland BCI Cleveland BCI 9 months ago "We have a reason to have an ego." - My favorite Barkley quote 2 Reply AeroviewUSA AeroviewUSA 9 months ago GREAT documentary from the world's greatest team! 1 Reply krazy8chris krazy8chris 5 months ago Thanks for the memory I just could watch this over and over and over the amazing friendships that came out of that and how all the other stuff with set-aside so that they can come together for the USA and what an experience just to watch it 1 Reply bigbassjonz bigbassjonz 6 months ago I remember this like it was yesterday and even then it felt like it should have been illegal. I couldn't believe it. We knew what the outcome was going to be. Such a great time. Reply Jamal Baptiste Jamal Baptiste 1 year ago I always hope, one day, that a team or a group of players enter the NBA or the Olympics that ignites the true love of basketball in everyone who watches, just like they did. Seeing this brought tears to my eyes at that true love for the sport, and the comradery that grows from that true love. But it also opened my eyes to how shallow the game is today and how empty it makes me feel watching it. 113 Reply 9 replies Ron Cunningham Ron Cunningham 4 months ago There wasn't a team in the universe that could beat that dream team! 1 Reply dennis logan dennis logan 7 months ago Stockton to Malone to Hornacek. That was my team, they were what got me into watching basketball. They played as a team, instead of a one man show. Basketball never was the same for me, when they left. Miss them! 2 Reply 1 reply Joseph Kia Joseph Kia 10 months ago As great they were, the emotions of winning the Gold Medal, shows how ordinary men they were to fight for their country ..... The most mersmerizing experience I believe .... I felt it from just watching ...... God sent Dream Team ...... MJ felt the dream was finally over🌈🎸🎹🇵🇬 5 Reply Doomsday0719 Doomsday0719 4 months ago Hearing Bobby Hurley say “what we did that day..they couldn’t stop it” and then seeing him realize how insane/stupid that sounds one second later is hilarious 😂 Reply Janetta Anderson Janetta Anderson 7 months ago R.I.P. 💐 CHUNK DAILY YOU BROUGHT PURE STYLE AND CLASS TO THE GAME WITH A EDGE YOUR TRULY MISS!!! Reply SnazzilyDressed SnazzilyDressed 1 year ago This story is just so perfect from front to back. Such an amazing thing to not only assemble the team, but for them to have a nothing but positive experience the whole way through. Just incredible. 66 Reply Josiah Amaze Josiah Amaze 5 months ago Damn I wish I could just experience this for a minute. I always dreamed of being an nba player. 1 Reply David Mullens David Mullens 1 month ago (edited) This is arguably the most beautiful, informative, insightful sports documentary I've ever witnessed... This is probably the 10th time I've watched. This story transcends basketball. It sheds a brilliant, honest light on an event which will forever be golden in the history of the culture of the U.S.A....God Bless America. May we somehow overcome the divisions amongst us and truly earn the moniker of The Greatest Nation on Earth. May peace be with us. Reply Evan Noyes Evan Noyes 6 months ago Michael looking older than Magic in all the video but still being the “young guy” is hilarious Reply CyphaBorg CyphaBorg 10 days ago I don't think you'll ever see a dreamteam like that ever again. Reply r j r j 1 month ago I never forget watching this team with my family when I was a kid just remember like it just happened yesterday 😃 😁 wow 😳 Reply Brian Nop Brian Nop 1 year ago ngl I smile ear to ear every time I watch the scene with John Stockton casually strolling through the crowds unnoticed. 2.1K Reply 39 replies James A. Chronicles James A. Chronicles 2 weeks ago (edited) I was outside watching the players go in and out to the bus. After the game at UCSD the college kids were very excited. The pros ran out. MJ went straight into their bus. Most the other pros high fived people but MJ seemed on a mission or maybe he didn't want to draw much attention but as a college kid these pros were built like superheroes. Huge. Lean. Reply Troy Spartan Troy Spartan 6 months ago I really hope these guys realize how lucky they were it would have been a moment that anyone would try to slow the time down and make it last as they possibly could! the world!! they had the world!!! Reply Ben Moses Ben Moses 3 months ago “If you could coach those a**holes, you can coach anybody” lol 4 Reply number nine number nine 10 months ago Barely a sports fan. Even so I was crying 28 minutes into it. The pride from players, opponents & fans is amazing. Today there is diversity and resentment everywhere. I miss the America we once were🇺🇸 2 Reply Fingr'z B'Grubbin' Fingr'z B'Grubbin' 2 months ago Listening to Magic talking about him becoming friends Bird, was funny as hell! 1 Reply Triggwolf Triggwolf 1 year ago There is something magical about being able to say "i was there". A lot of people don't get the opportunity to witness greatness 1st hand, or truly defining moments in pop culture like this. I will remember for the rest of my life watching the 1992 Olympics with my family. These days unfortunately the spirit of what the Olympics represents has been mostly lost to political grandstanding. But at least those of us that are old enough to remember can look back on these memories with a great fondness. 29 Reply That TV! That TV! 8 months ago Best team ever created! this kind of talent on one team aint gonna happen again. 11 HOF's on one team, sheeshh. 3 Reply Francis de la Cruz Francis de la Cruz 11 months ago This team is the reason European players are so good now. The kids who watched in awe as this team played inspired to be as good or maybe even better. Now they are as good or even better than many players in the US like Gianni's, Ginobli and Luka among others.... 1 Reply Frank Owen Frank Owen 9 months ago "We wanted to go guard him on the bench." When Pippen and Jordan are debating who is gonna shut you down: "we were gonna give him the worst experience he ever had on the basketball court." 1 Reply Joseph Kia Joseph Kia 10 months ago "Michael walks in, and he says, there's a new sheriff in town" ......the utmost respect to the greats Magic and Larry ....👏🙏🐐 6 Reply 2 replies Fekalista Grzybowory Fekalista Grzybowory 2 months ago This was one and only DREAM TEAM . 1 Reply Jamie Lancaster Jamie Lancaster 1 year ago @17:12 Bobby Hurley who was in college was on the select team who scrimmage against the USA team & is now the head coach of the Arizona State men's basketball team. He was previously the head coach at the University at Buffalo. As a player, he was an All-American at Duke University, where he won consecutive national championships. He is the all time leader in assists in NCAA basketball. He played for the Sacramento Kings in the NBA from 1993 to 1997. 51 Reply 6 replies Austin Mosier Austin Mosier 7 months ago I love this so much and the team is perfect but I always was curious how Shaq would’ve fit in? He didn’t have a ring at the time and was new but he was still dominant and in shape at this time Reply john kendall john kendall 10 months ago Can you imagine how much a coach wishes he can go to the bench time after time the whole game and each player is as good as the one who's position they took. A coach could literally run the opposing team to death my keeping fresh players in. 2 Reply Corrinne Reynolds Corrinne Reynolds 9 months ago Praise God, what a wonderful documentary. How incredible— “The Dream Team” 1 Reply vCLOWNSHOESv vCLOWNSHOESv 8 months ago I just love hearing Magic talk about Jordan and of course Bird. The league could never find a better spokesman than Magic. Reply King Rat King Rat 4 months ago Imagine if they had all been in their prime!? That would have been scary. 1 Reply TheMikestastny TheMikestastny 1 year ago (edited) I was so lucky that my aunt and uncle bought me tickets to the Portland tournament for Christmas for my birthday. I felt fortunate at the time, but I am so much more appreciative as I look back. Drexler was my favorite sports figure, and seeing him on the team in person was a highlight of my young life. 43 Reply 2 replies Pop da four like Tupac shakur Pop da four like Tupac shakur 4 months ago Insane how the dream team didn’t have the literal dream on it 😭 Life’s irony knows no bounds Reply 1 reply akattom akattom 9 months ago 30:51 my favourite moment in the entire documentary, which pretty much foreshadowed how the entire road to gold was lmao. #LarryBird 2 Reply jose arriola jose arriola 8 months ago In my heart there's only one Dream Team the 92 Dream Team 1 Reply Cheater Cris Cheater Cris 9 months ago I love this movie so much it’s amazing this is my 5th time watching it over the past 2 years it never gets old Reply Jesus Bahena Jesus Bahena 7 months ago Everyone: we joined because this is a dream team, once in a lifetime, the bang to go out for bird and magic. Michael: I'm gonna play with all of them Reply music fan music fan 1 year ago Charles Barkley deserves more credit than most people nowadays realize...Of everyone on that team, he was the only person who was all in for going to the Olympics from the start...He convinced Magic, Bird, and Michael Jordan to go. T 137 Reply 10 replies MTB TRAX MTB TRAX 8 months ago What a team, jordan is a magic bird .....history was made by this team Ultimate !! Reply Marshall Sharif Marshall Sharif 8 months ago I felt it for Barkley, it’s nice that he though we won a championship, That’s special. Reply

No comments: