Saturday, May 07, 2016

Diabetes – Healing Seaweed

Diabetes – Healing SeaweedPosted September 10, 2013 | Tags: 

19

walk

Actual Diabetes numbers from 2011 National Diabetes Fact Sheet

Under 20 years of age
  • 215,000, or 0.26% of all people in this age group have diabetes
  • About 1 in every 400 children and adolescents has diabetes
Age 20 years or older
  • 25.6 million, or 11.3% of all people in this age group have diabetes
Age 65 years or older
  • 10.9 million, or 26.9% of all people in this age group have diabetes
Men
  • 13.0 million, or 11.8% of all men aged 20 years or older have diabetes
Women
  • 12.6 million, or 10.8% of all women aged 20 years or older have diabetes
  • _________________________________
    At least 45 million Americans are estimated to be at risk for developing type 2 diabetes. High blood glucose levels, low magnesium levels, high stress, excessive body weight increase your risk for developing diabetes. If you have diabetes, no matter what type, it means you have too much glucose in your blood, although the reasons may differ. Too much glucose can lead to serious health problems.
    Glucose is vital to your health because it’s an important source of energy for the cells that make up your muscles and tissues. It’s also your brain’s main source of fuel.
    People with high blood pressure and high cholesterol should avoid all processed sugars.
    Kelp Seaweed, rich in fucoidan, is found to balance blood sugar levels, prevent insulin over response and promote healing. Seaweed is considered to be a thyroid stimulator and gland balancer and ultimately aid in regulating metabolism. Seaweed is among the supreme foods for nourishing all of the endocrine glands. Fucoidan have the effect of slowing the infusion of glucose into the bloodstream from the intestines. For people with diabetes, insulin resistance or hypoglycemia, this is great news, since their main challenge is to keep blood sugar levels stable and prevent excessive insulin responses.
    Seaweed supplies the micro-mineral chromium, which is essential for glucose utilization. Seaweed contains a sugar called mannitol, a low-glycemic ingredient that imparts some sweetness without raising blood sugar levels.
    Seaweeds are one of the best kept secrets of good health because it is packed full of super nutrients including vitamins, minerals and some rare trace elements. You can start improving your health today by adding Seaweed to your daily regimen. It will work from the inside out but will actually show on the outside and you are totally worth it.
    ***It is vital that you talk to an expert about your eating plan. It needs to be tailored according to your weight, age, which medications you are taking and how physically active you are (and, if so, when during the day you are likely to be the most active).

19 Comments

  • I have enquired about Kelslim before and because I have thyroid problems, have been advised not to use Kelslim. I see that it stimulates metabolism. Please clarify if extensive studies have been done on the thyroid. I also have a few friends that are diabetic. I would like to recommend Kelslim to them. Please advise how many tablets a day they would need and if Kelslim can prevent diabetes! I truly believe in your product and if it can help my friends that would be awesome!
    Kind regards
    Jenny Pretorius
    • Hi Jenny,
      We only sell pure grade US harvested Seaweed in powder, granules or fronds. Extensive studies have been done on the benefits of Seaweed for the thyroid and for diabetes. Sally
      • Valerie Bering March 7, 2015 at 1:24 pm
        I have been Type 2 Diabetic for many years and nothing works. My Health is going down rapidly.
        I am interested in what you know about Seaweed and diabetes.
        • Hello Valerie,
          Seaweeds, especially kelp is rich in fucoidan has been found to balance blood sugar levels, prevent insulin over response and promote healing. People at risk of diabetes should avoid all processed sugars.
          As I mentioned before in your email to me, I suggest contacting an Holistic Physician in your area for a face to face appointment to hopefully get your diabetes under control. Good luck and God Bless.
          Sally
  • My 72 year old diabetic mother has a wound on her leg for 4 months. Can she eat seaweed? Will it improve her condition? Where can I find it in Melbourne Australia? Thanks
    • Maria, I do apologize for my delay. Your mother can eat Seaweed but her condition will remain in question. Will it improve her health? There are so many variables to what can and what cannot help her at this stage of Diabetes. I suggest you find a homeopathic nutritionist in Melbourne. Good luck and God bless. Sally
  • Hi Sally as I visited a health store here in Durban this afternnon and I enquired about kelp but the lady assitant told me about kelslim and I must read about it and I also told her that I am type 2 diabetic so please help me ,I also want to loose about eight kilos in weight what can I do thank you
    • Hello Roshni, I read about kelslim. All the capsules are filled with Kelp Powder and you have to take at least 5/6 to equal 1 teaspoon. I know these are not inexpensive and I am sure you can get the same results with plain Kelp Powder in bulk. Read where the Kelp is harvested -stay away from the China/Japan/Korea area of origin. As you well know, give your body a healthy diet, exercise and quiet your mind. Get to know your body. We can ship out of the USA – my suggestion if you order, buy the Kombu Fronds. They are inexpensive to ship & easy to add to your diet. Soak them in fresh clean water, use the water in your drinks, soups etc., replenish the water daily and if you drink a smoothie in the morning, cut off a piece of Kombu (it will be soft from soaking) and add it to your smoothie!
      Good luck – remember, baby steps to a healthier you.
      Sally
  • Please let me know if you’re looking for a article author for your weblog.
    You have some really good posts and I feel I would be a good asset.
    If you ever want to take some of the load off, I’d absolutely
    love to write some material for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine.
    Please blast me an e-mail if interested. Kudos!
  • Hi Sally , am from South Africa and I was taking the kelslim capsule and it worked wonders with slow shedding centimeters and am diabetic (type2) and tried not to take the capsule but my sugar was flactuating , my question is can I still take the kelslim capsule , thank you
  • Hi Sally , am from South Africa and I was taking the kelslim capsule and it worked wonders with slow shedding centimeters and am diabetic (type2) and tried not to take the capsule but my sugar was flactuating , my question is can I still take the kelslim capsule , thank you. (My e-mail address as follows, rosht2012@gmail.com)
    • Roshni,
      Thank you for the question about kelslim. I believe the best person to answer this question is your Doctor or a local nutritionist. Good luck to you and God Bless.
      Sally
  • Hello..i m hardik..i have type-1diadetes..so would i take the seaweed capsule???? It effective for me?? I take insulin injection daily
    • Hello Hardik,
      You refer to a Seaweed capsule. How much Seaweed can be in a capsule? You need to check with your Doctor and please take the capsules with you. Good luck with your diabetes. Sally
  • Greetings, I am type 1 diabetic and I have gastropareses , I wander would the see weed kelp help me . Would it also help to grow my hair cos I have hair lost.
    • Susan,
      Gastroparesis cannot be directly helped by Seaweed/Kelp. I am sure your Doctor has advised you to eat multiple smaller meals during the day to take the pressure off your system. Please ask your Doctor if adding a small amount of Seaweed to your meals would be beneficial for your condition. Good Luck to you. Sally
  • Hi sally how affective is the seaweed for type 1diabetes cos I don’t want to take insulin as I read that it can cous more damage such as give cancer so I would like to take natural medication and eat food that will help control my sugar level, how much kelp would I need to eat per day to keep the sugar level low.regards susan
    • Susan, Just eating Seaweed for your Type 1 is not recommended. You need to consult your doctor before taking upon yourself to self medicate. Sally

No comments: