Friday, February 26, 2016

Steve Job's last words:

Steve
> Job's last words:



> I reached the pinnacle of success in the business
> world.

> In others’ eyes, my life is an epitome of success.



> However, aside from work, I have little joy. In the end,
> wealth is only a fact of life that I am accustomed to.



> At this moment, lying on the sick bed and recalling my whole
> life, I realize that all the recognition and wealth that I
> took so much pride in, have paled and become meaningless in
> the face of impending death.



> In the darkness, I look at the green lights from the life
> supporting machines and hear the humming mechanical sounds,
> I can feel the breath of god of death drawing closer…



> Now I know, when we have accumulated sufficient wealth to
> last our lifetime, we should pursue other matters that are
> unrelated to wealth… Should be something that is more
> important:



> Perhaps relationships, perhaps art, perhaps a dream from
> younger days ...

> Non-stop pursuing of wealth will only turn a person into a
> twisted being, just like me.



> God gave us the senses to let us feel the love in
> everyone’s heart, not the illusions brought about by
> wealth.



> The wealth I have won in my life I cannot bring with me.

> What I can bring is only the memories precipitated by
> love.

> That’s the true riches which will follow you, accompany
> you, giving you strength and light to go on.



> Love can travel a thousand miles. Life has no limit. Go
> where you want to go. Reach the height you want to reach. It
> is all in your heart and in your hands.

> What is the most expensive bed in the world? - "Sick
> bed" …



> You can employ someone to drive the car for you, make money
> for you but you cannot have someone to bear the sickness for
> you.

> Material things lost can be found. But there is one thing
> that can never be found when it is lost –
> "Life".



> When a person goes into the operating room, he will realize
> that there is one book that he has yet to finish reading –
> "Book of Healthy Life".



> Whichever stage in life we are at right now, with time, we
> will face the day when the curtain comes down.



> Treasure Love for your family, love for your spouse, love
> for your friends...



> Treat yourself well. Cherish others.

No comments: